Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
what I was expecting
Their staff were very helpful. Its just a shame that Vital Parts have a minimum order value but once I had made an order to the necessary value they could not have expedited the order more quickly
On time,good quality,good services
Quick delivery and product good
parts arrived on time and were entirley suitable however i had to buy 41 before they would despatch them as i only needed 24 1felt a little bit cheated.
Idela product for my application with good communication and delivery. Thanks
arrived in good time and quality of goods was higher than expected
Very varied stock of my requirements
Supplied exactly what I wanted regarding adjustable feet for table legs. But I was amazed at the number of items in stock that I imagined were not available to the general public. This site is on my list of favourites.
Excellent parts, finished off a small project perfectly. Arrived on time as promised. Would use again.
Very helpful and efficient service, and the chair leg pads arrived within a couple of days. Unfortunately 2 of the 51 sent were bent and unusable, but the rest were OK and seem to do the required job as expected.
The staff that I spoke to were very knowledgable and helpful
Item arrived as ordered
Parts and service very good.
Good Items, Quick Dispatch, Quality Service with Good Feed Back. many thanks, David.
Gliders as advised worked really well. Delivery quantity was short but corrected promptly following telephone call
Had the right goods and delivered quickly
good quality and quick service
Parts were correct fit, fairly easy to install.
They did the job