Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Did what it says on the tin!!
I recently purchased 4, new plastic inserts from Vital Parts to protect my Motorbike cylinder head whilst I was renewing the exhaust downpipes. A great product, economical and quick delivery.
Delivery was prompt and complete
Always very helpful then quick to dispatch goods
Great customer service and delivered on time.
Fast service, good quality, but expensive postage
Good product, quick delivery. Screws poor quality
items arrived quickly,good service
Quick delivery. Only down side was that one of the post caps I ordered was completely the wrong size but as I over ordered more than I needed could continue with project and decided not to bother with complaint.
Very good service and good quality products. Vital Parts did not have all items on order although it did not say so on website but I was contacted by phone and agreed an alternative with the caller. Items arrived quickly.
The product was the closest I could get to what I needed & it’s doing the job ok, but company policy isn’t helpful for small users like myself. I needed parts for one job total cost minimal, however I needed to buy random items to meet the company minimum £15 spend which is actually £18 with VAT. Disappointing & if I wasn’t so desperate I’d have spent more time looking & gone elsewhere.
Excellent choice of products and prompt service. However, I feel those of us purchasing low volumes for domestic rather than commercial application will find the minimum purchase of £15 excessive. Indeed I found it necessary to purchase more items than I really needed.
Excellent service and product
The service was very prompt and your web site was easy to use
Free sample, but needed to buy 17 of them to get 6! Was very happy to pay for sample, postage and a further 5 and additional postage but nearly died when I had to buy a minimum of 17. Could have got 5 friends/family to order 1 each as a sample but I am too honest. Who said honest pays?
Wide range of small parts and i found what i was looking for
Ordered specific parts, they sent the wrong parts as they were out of stock on the parts that i have ordered. They should have informed me that they were out of stock before delivery. Now replacement parts were promised to be sent long back and its almost one month since i ordered and have got nothing! Absolutely insane. *UPDATE* Have finally got my replacement parts. They fit and work as expected.
Apologies for the issues you experienced with this order, steps should have been taken to notify you way in advance about the product being out of stock. We have since been in contact to resolve this issue and make sure that the parts you received were to your satisfaction, we always aim to provide a high level of customer service so please accept our apologies for the delay in dealing with your request. If there is anything else we can help with, please give us a call on 01233 713 581. Kind Regards, Josh.
Very happy with the product and delivery was very fast, after it was dispatched. Was slightly concerned after 5 working days had past and I had no purchase confirmation and no product, but by lunchtime on day 5 I received a dispatched confirmation and received the item very next day. (I will add tho that it was over a bank holiday weekend, so this may have been the reason). Overall I was very happy! Thank you
Parts arrived promptly and as described.
they offered a free sample.. we did not need it as the parts fit perfectly on our stool legs. From order to delivery no hitches. It would have been nice to have ordered fewer than we did to avoid the delivery charge.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,079 reviews