Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Vital Parts 5 star review on 3rd September 2019
Martin Wild
Vital Parts 5 star review on 3rd September 2019
Martin Wild
Very well the presentation of all the goods in the site and very fast the delivery
I was satisfied with the parts but disappointed with the order process. I paid extra for next day delivery as I wanted to complete the job in hand. I ordered on the Thursday and received the parts on Monday. I have written to Parcel Force who responded with an apology.
Regards
DR Gillespie
Good Afternoon David,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the shipping service, whilst I am pleased that you are happy with the parts from us. I would like to discuss this further with you to see how we can resolve this.

I will contact your privately to obtain your order number/email address or if you could kindly email customerservices@vita-parts.co.uk we will be happy to help look into the matter for you.

Kind Regards,

Victoria
Customer Service Manger.
Needed samples to confirm items were fit for purpose. VP were happy to provide. Ordered goods and VP short of stock. Received stock to keep going and am awaiting the rest of the order. Communication around stock availability and lead times has been forthcoming and useful.
Prompt efficient service
FAST SERVICE,PERFECT ITEM! 10/10!!
PAUL -WULFWERK METAL PRODUCTS.
Good price and arrived promptly
Good quality parts and excellent customer service.
We placed a very small order, but the items arrived as promised on time. Excellent!
Great service and product. We bought a steel tube log rack and found it did not come with feed to stop the tubing rusting and staining the blocks. A quick search of the internet and I found you. As I was a private customer there was a little initial confusion over free samples but that was quickly resolved by "Nicky" at your office, I ordered and paid for the feet and they arrived within 2 days. They were easily firmly tapped into place within 10 minutes of the post arriving! Excellent and this is all the more remarkable as this was just a tiny order for these plastic feet. There is a very wide range of products and I will certainly return if I need anything else from this company. Excellent, polite service. Highly recommended.
Great product very useful.
Thanks worked perfectly and good service.
I asked for advice as to which size to buy to fit a 30mm box section and was told SET 025 they are to small ! So much for the advice!
I ordered washers and washers arrived.
They fitted the top of my posts perfectly and delivered to France quickly
Good hardware better than those stick on ones
Good product
very good , these feet did the job and good tight fit and well made , great value
It wasn’t the right size and I am no better off. So disappointing.
Vital Parts 1 star review on 12th August 2020
Happy with purchase
Dry good ,fitted the legs no more pain from the floor
Vital Parts is rated 4.78 based on 1,277 reviews