Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Vital Parts 5 star review on 4th January 2018
Vital Parts 3 star review on 12th October 2018
Lynne Harris
Hello,
the delivery to Sweden was super fast. Parts are well received. Clear communication about each delivery status!
nouvelles et très bonnes expériences de commande
Very speedy delivery
Good service, great products, quick delivery.
Very well the presentation of all the goods in the site and very fast the delivery
Needed samples to confirm items were fit for purpose. VP were happy to provide. Ordered goods and VP short of stock. Received stock to keep going and am awaiting the rest of the order. Communication around stock availability and lead times has been forthcoming and useful.
Prompt efficient service
FAST SERVICE,PERFECT ITEM! 10/10!!
PAUL -WULFWERK METAL PRODUCTS.
Good price and arrived promptly
Good quality parts and excellent customer service.
We placed a very small order, but the items arrived as promised on time. Excellent!
Great service and product. We bought a steel tube log rack and found it did not come with feed to stop the tubing rusting and staining the blocks. A quick search of the internet and I found you. As I was a private customer there was a little initial confusion over free samples but that was quickly resolved by "Nicky" at your office, I ordered and paid for the feet and they arrived within 2 days. They were easily firmly tapped into place within 10 minutes of the post arriving! Excellent and this is all the more remarkable as this was just a tiny order for these plastic feet. There is a very wide range of products and I will certainly return if I need anything else from this company. Excellent, polite service. Highly recommended.
Thanks worked perfectly and good service.
I ordered washers and washers arrived.
They fitted the top of my posts perfectly and delivered to France quickly
Good product
very good , these feet did the job and good tight fit and well made , great value
Happy with purchase
Fitted perfectly
Very helpful staff to help purchase the right product and delivery to Northern ireland within 24 hrs with an order placed after 4pm.
I'll be back agin for any other parts I need
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments Stuart. I am pleased you received your goods promptly, as promised.

Kind Regards,