Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Great items, did the job!
The parts I ordered arrived earlier than expected and are of great quality, just as was needed. Many thanks
Well packed, prompt delivery. Contents as ordered and I now have a very easy-to-move glass topped table. Very peased!
Service Fine, Parts Good Quality, Sizing just what we wanted, Delivery Cost and time scale very acceptable My wife is very pleased I am esstatic!
Items ordered arrived in good time. Given the cost of my order and the lack of weight I thought the postage charged was on the high side.
Ordering was easy and quick. All the order turned up when it should of and packed well. Excellent product.
The parts were exactly as described and fitted perfectly. They were well priced and delivered within 24 hours. No more to say.
A good range of parts and speedy delivery
excellent service, thank you for all of your help .
The 36mm tower glides were delivered very quickly and replaced the wheel castors on my armchair. I can now move it about on the carpet easily and without leaving deep tracks.
Bought some rebar safety cap ends and these were of good quality and good fit also quick delivery
Fast delivery/all good 👍
I only had a small order but the delivery was very quick and what really impressed me was that I was phoned to double check what the parts were needed for and an alternative solution suggested which made for a much neater job
This company provides a vast range of components with several options of sizes. Making a purchase is easy online and free delivery is quick.
Great service
I telephoned because the web site was too difficult to negotiate and had great help and rapidly found what I wanted which arrived promptly by post.
Item exactly as described, del'd on time. Can't fault.
Received parts in good time. Easily fitted as replacement feet for canteen chairs. Seem like a good quality product so hopefully last for many years.
Good quality and excellent service will use again
Good service.Part required arrived promptly and is a a good fit and well made..
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,084 reviews