Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Excellent range, excellent service. Have used items to replace items in caravan.
Exceptional service!
Excellent service. Parts received exactly as described.
Had exactly what I needed and it was dispatched very quickly.
Used twice. Good products with excellent communication and delivery. What more can you want.
Took me a long time to find a supplier for the product I was after who would send the exact number I needed. Fast efficient service, very satisfied
Prompt delivery and product was just what we needed
Good quality parts arrived in timely manner, although postage charge was a little expensive.
Upon ordering the wrong size plastic feet for our dining chairs, vital parts customer service was outstanding.The new feet were sent out and arrived with 24 hours.Great service guys ,thanks.
Items as expected with a very prompt service - Many Thanks
Small customer, less than 40 items and their website could quote in zillions..found what I wanted after reading their "support" info. Parcel and paperwork arrived quickly, everything was exactly as they said. First 24 caps went in perfectly on the first job and really finished it off visually but more importantly - practical. Definitely a company I will deal with again.
Excellent result, fitted to heavy lounge chairs. Bonding self adhesive very strong and the composition of the felt produces just the right effort required to easily move them over a wooden floor.
My order - 4 x M6 articulated feet - arrived within a couple of days and are just the job for my garden table. Vital Parts also kept me well informed of the progress of my order.
Good product and service.thank you.
Just as described and delivered promptly. Good service
excellent service and product. easy to use website. very helpful with my phone enquiry
Good range of items with clear specifications and good delivery time
Parts arrived in good time and good quality
The products are good and the delivery is quick.
Ordered 8 rubber feet for stools with tubular legs. Items arrived sooner than expected, looked to be good quality and fitted perfectly. Very satisfied.
Vital Parts is rated 4.78 based on 981 reviews