VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
I'm sooo excited to create!!! Thank you for this Awesome product!
Hello Allenda, there is a link to our help pages under the download button and we have instructions on downloading and installing there. I'll get the support team in contact with you to get you up and running.
I was introduced to VideoScribe by a colleague as I am giving a presentation at a company workshop and wanted something with a bit more story-telling capacity than powerpoint (I was considering commissioning my son to make me a stop-motion Lego movie!). My experience with VideoScribe has been incredibly positive from the start. It is simple to use and for the bits that I couldn't just pick up by playing around, the tutorial videos helped fill in the blanks and gave me some pointers on styling my presentation.

Those that have seen it (as a sneak preview - not doing the presentation for a week) have been blown away. I actually came on the site to look at prices for getting team licensing so more users in the company can use it.

My one gripe is that I have put together a sound effects background track and have noticed that if it is all perfectly in sync when played in the editor, once I compile the presentation into a movie file, the sound drifts out. I actually ran the movie and the editor versions simultaneously and the movie version ended 2 seconds before the editor (over a 6 min 30 presentation). I am sure I will get everything lined up with a bit of persistence, but it would be helpful if the timeline was more reliable for this sort of thing (I may be being a bit more ambitious than the software is built for). What would be a great enhancement, would be to be able to link sounds to animations, rather than having a single sound track.

Overall though - fantastic. Thank you.
Liam, awesome to hear VideoScribe is helping you create something you're so proud of and seems set to wow the audience. As for the time sync issue I'll log a support ticket for you, it's hard to be sure without seeing your project but from what you have described we may be able to help you achieve perfection.
Clunky to use. Severely lacking in any refinements that would make slide creation easier, like pinning the canvas so it cannot be moved inadvertently, or showing the actual scene that should be displayed when going back to an earlier slide, instead of showing the scene from the last slide you were working on ... I have over a dozen things that would make slide creation faster and more pleasurable. Overpriced for the capability.
Hello Peter, thanks for the feedback I'll pass it onto the product team. I'll raise a support ticket for you as well and send you a few tips and tricks to help you achieve what you are looking for.
very good , need only a bit more.
but keep it up continue
Glad you like it! We're always adding new images to the library or features to the product. Keep an eye on http://blog.videoscribe.co or our social media as we always announce new content.
Spent a few hours on the trial version and found it very easy to use. Simple settings and with artwork already supplied it didnt take long to create a short information video.
Hello Daren, glad you loved it so much and thanks for the great review.
It’s the powerfull instrument of pedagogy that I know
That's my new word for today sorted! Glad it's helping you engage your students.
Poco tiempo gratis
Our free-trial lasts for 7 days but if you have a busy week and don't get to spend much time with it we can always offer an extension. I'll get our support team in contact to arrange that.
Easy to use!
Thanks for trying us out Shirl and glad you found the software so easy to pick up.
I love it
That's awesome Akash, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Sangat bagus dan membantu bangat buat tugas.. trimakasih VideoScribe..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Glad we were perfect for this task, hopefully we can be great for the next one too! Thanks for the review.
very happy less
Glad you are enjoyed your free trial!
very good features
Thanks so much, glad you are enjoying the power of whiteboard video!
i am very happy
... and we are very happy that you are very happy!
Nice Software
Thanks for the 5-star review and I'm glad you're enjoying your trial!
GOOD
Glad you like it!
Fairly easy to learn. Easy to edit whiteboard videos. Makes great stuff.
Glad you are finding the app easy to learn and turning your great stories into great videos!
oke
Thanks for the 5 stars Haryanto!
Its helpful
Glad we could help you tell your story!
Nice
Thanks, glad you like it!
I hope it is free. Because we work for free. To teach poor students
Hello Zaki, It's not free I'm afraid but we offer a 25% discount to charities and you can contact sales@sparkol.com to arrange that discount.
VideoScribe is rated 4.20 based on 483 reviews