VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
Ted McLyman
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
The Scribes are easy to create and the tutorials are very helpful so the whole package met our needs very well. I have been able to create several scribes to highlight various aspects of our training courses already which makes a more engaging experience for our learners. Over and above that the whole Sparkol Team have been super helpful in the support they gave our organisation to set up the account initially and our continuous development. The investment is a no-brainer for us as it's a great product and a really good price. Brilliant.
Wonderful tool for explainer video. Videoscribe gives immense opportunity to convert ideas to practicality. A real creative tool.
Hi there.
I really like the software so far. I hope they improve performance overall especially during the rendering.

The support is awesome. I can see they care and try to really answer our questions.

I also recommend both Udemy Sparkol courses with John. He is really good and it will make a difference mainly for people that is new in VideoScribe.

Thanks, guys. Keep going :)
So impressed with Videoscribe’s responsiveness to answering questions. 12hr turnaround by email.
I have just recently started to use VideoScribe to help me teach children in a religious club who are not meeting in-person. Finding online platforms which are engaging for the children is a big challenge. VideoScribe with its very flexible uses and great ready-to-use graphics fills that challenge beautifully. VideoScribe is really very easy to use. If you can make a powerpoint presentation, you can easily make a VideoScribe presentation. There is a lot in common in the interface logic of both programs. I highly recommend VideoScribe as another tool to teach children, another way to engage the children's minds.
Videoscribe is an awesome product. The support I received from their customer care is wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for creating videos in whiteboard animations.
Simple to use and very effective
A great product for creating high quality educational videos! Technical support has also been fast and effective!
Excelente !
This product is amazing...and i used this for education purpose...and student can easily understand with animations...
Un programa super práctico, ideal para trabajar en educación o armar presentaciones con fines varios, muy conforme con el producto.
I use this software every now and then. Other than being slow, the software does what I purchased it for. If rendering speeds are improved, I can easily recommend it to many. I am seeing continuous improvements though. So hopefully it will get there in terms of speed. 5 stars just because I get updates in email regularly and seems like they have a dedicated customer happiness staff. Well done overall.
I have been in Learning & Development for over 20 years and use a variety of products to build content. I was an early adopter of VideoScribe and use it as a quick way to build content. I love how I can move the content directly into my NLE for final publishing. It is one of those tools you are happy to own and it's ease of use allows you to build quickly.
Estou plenamente satisfeito com o programa. Só tenho uma sugestão. O programa gerar atualizações com novas imagens svg gratuítas.
Recently I received a voucher code for non-profit company discount and it didn't work for me. The support team helped me to figure it out. It's nice support services and pretty user-friendly app that I could use it to create a user tutorial video for my work.
Videoscribe is a software that allows you to create. And the only limitation you have is your imagination! Videoscribe enables you to express yourself uniquely. Software is great for educational youtube channels. If you have something to teach - Videoscribe is the best on the market. I have tested doodly, but I didn't like it, because they are mostly profit-driven. What I mean by that: if you are on the most basic plan, you get nearly not enough characters. That means you have to download characters yourself, putting yourself in risk because you never really know if the image/element you are using is royalty-free or not! If you want more elements, you have to pay more with Doodly. And even the most expensive plan does not contain even close to the elements Videoscribe provides.
I am giving a 5 star review, but I have a few things to mention:
I am growing a youtube channel with Videoscribe. And one of the main topics is how to grow a youtube channel using doodles. I want to earn money being an affiliate with Videoscribe, but the system is a bit annoying. You have to apply through Awin. I did, and I got rejected -.- Because I don't have enough content on my channel. Well, I want to set up my business model from the start, so I can monetize from the beginning. I see my end picture, and I know exactly what type of content I will produce. I know how I want to monetize, and I'm being stopped. My videos look/will look like that - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-_KD8X-13k
I'm stepping into a niche where I can mention Videoscribe in every single video of mine! Affiliate link in the video description (is missing right now).
If anyone can help me with that matter, I'll be more then happy!
I have had the most fun using VideoScribe. It is very easy to learn how to use it and it produces the most wonderful finished product. I mainly use it for business. However, I also use it to make personal items to send to family members and friends because the final products are so unique. No one else has anything like VideoScribe, so it really stands out.
i like it verymuch,fun and wow....
It is so easy to use and has an amazing easy to understand interface. I make videos for my YouTube channel with Videoscribe.
It's a powerful and yet easy tool for all kind of video from intructional to commercial.
I love it,