VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
VideoScribe has essentially changed my life. Three years ago, I left the classroom to pursue my dream of creating GrammarSongs. Last week alone, my educational videos using VideoScribe achieved over 200,000 views on YouTube. It would have been impossible for me to have created these videos without the help of VideoScribe. My first estimate from a company to create an educational video was $3,000. I taught myself how to use VideoScribe, and the rest is history. If I can do it, anybody can do it. Thank You VideoScribe!
I had some issues with customer support when I switched to the paid version. After I had given up, the customer support continued to pursue the issue until it was finally resolved, and all is well now. Kudos to them for their caring attitude and persistence. I congratulate their support team, and recommend their software.
I have spent the past year on a sabbatical utilizing this software to create whiteboard animations to help students understand the most difficult concepts in my area. The support has been terrific. The various online lessons available make it easy to get started. Although I have certainly developed a wish list of features I would like to see, I have found that the current version provides sufficient tools to fully achieve my goals. A very useful complement to the software has been an iPad with Apple Pencil to add my own custom SVGs using the pencil tool in Illustrator.
I signed up for the paid version....testing it for 1 month before I go for a longer haul. One of the critical metrics that I evaluate any service provider is the relevance and speed of response- both.

The first thing I asked VideoScribe is to cancel my recurring subscription so that I am not charged automatically for the next month. I was pleasantly surprised to find an affirmative response, assuring me that I would not be charged again.

I would rate this five star...
Your team needs to work hard to keep up the standards - all the time....for you are as good as the customer experience at the last point. Please keep it up and don't ever let your standards slip down.
Regards.
Andy from India
Thanks for the kind feedback Andy! Glad we could help with your query and looking forward to having you as a customer for the long haul!
Fast and competent help with troubleshooting.
Excellent help all the way. Even if I had to wait a little bit Sparkol always had the next step. I had a problem with an update to the latest version when Win 10 didn't want to allow me doing it telling multiple times that "another installation is running". Almost all known solutions given by Help Desk and discovered by me were run to no avail, including working in the Command.com area in DOS. Finally, deactivating the installer 32 (the culprit) in Control Panel did the work. At least I think so :-) because the installer 64 worked after that.
Thanks for the feedback and glad we could get you up and running!
Excellent!
I have always found the Sparkol customer service 'spot on'. On every occasion, they have responded promptly and with the required information that answers my questions perfectly. As for Videoscribe itself, I have made an abundance of both health & safety and food safety training videos, that have always been well received by an array of audiences. Cheers, Jeff
Great tool that is only restricted by your own creativity and is such a fun space to work in. I had issues getting into the newer version recently but was impressed by the persistence and clear instructions (as I'm technologically challenged!) given by Jay in Support. Being on the other side of the world with 10hr time difference meant it was a long process via email but sorted very quickly when he rang me to sort it out. Was worth the late night call.
''Super app''
Excelente plataforma. Recomendo 100%!
When I initially installed, I couldn't get the product to work on my Mac. However, after posting a trouble ticket, I received immediate assistance and got up and running in no time. I love using VideoScribe! It does require some learning--and resources abound for learning how to use it--but it's an excellent tool and I'm so pleased I found it. For those who are complaining, it seems to me that they haven't taken the time to contact support. My experience with support (and sales) was phenomenal. They really seem to care about customer support. I don't leave many reviews but I'm happy to in this case. It's a 5-star app, and company.
Thanks for the kind word Darin and glad you found our support team so helpful. Good luck with your videos!
WONDERFUL
VideoScribe has been a great tool for creating innovative trainings at my place of employment. It is easy to use and the customer support has been wonderful. They are quick to respond to posts and their responses are detailed and understandable. I highly recommend VideoScribe!
Beautiful attractive and make me happy
Super app
Good application
Hi friend my name is Kundan Kumar Sahani
Although I had some issues with a presentation made in the trial mode, Barry did a great job in solving this issue in no more than 2 working days! The customer service is amazing, very friendly and very HELPFUL! I definitely recommend this program: it's easy to work with and even in trial mode you have a lot of creative things that can be used in your presentation.

P.S. Regarding my problem, I was in trial mode and I made this 15 min presentation with voice over and I added external images as well. It might have been too big to be published on PPT and also I might have zoomed out too much.
Hello Elena, I have found your support ticket and I am sure the team can have this sorted for you quickly.
Hello to everybody, there are some tools as videscribe with nearly the same Focus. But Videoscribe has the following major advantages:
- it can be installed locally, so you can work without an internet-connecting
- it can handle svg-files
- it brings more variety in presenting something
- graphics can be customized with the help of a vector-tool like inkscape
- an at least, for me the most important thing, there is a perfect support, if there is a problem or you need some help. The Support reacts immediately and really helpful - thanks a lot especially to Barry.
VideoScribe is rated 4.26 based on 541 reviews