Victorian Plumbing Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Victorian Plumbing Reviews
Sink was broken on delivery and cannot get to speak to anyone. Not everyone is competent with on line grrrr
Delivered on two pallets nailed together with four lengths of 2 meter x 75mm x 25mm, driver did not want to wait so we could check product and neither would he take the pallets or timber, will definitely be looking at alternative plumbing sites if I need further products, I don’t need the extra hassle of now having to get rid of two pallets and timber struts. Also never received any phone call 30 minutes before delivery.
I ordered items,delivery was fine,no damage on boxes,but on opening first item witch was 800worktop only to find it damaged, sending emails to yourselves to try and get it sorted is beginning to be a nightmare,
Fixture missing and (toilet and sink) arrived on huge pallet kerb side delivery...inappropriate for the items delivered and also packaging very wet even under all the shrink wrap! Customer Service did send out replacement parts within 2 days but when contacted again for disposing the customer own pallet Customer Service very rude and repetitive generic 'computer says no' type messages. Would not recommend.
Took a month to be delivered and when it finally came the delivery driver dropped the pallet over on its side. No communications throughout.
We ordered a sample tile that arrived smashed to pieces
I have no idea when my shower is being delivered communication is appaling
Over priced item and delivery. The bath comes with a massive wooden stand which they will drop in your front garden making it your responsibility to get someone to remove it. Or you can ask the company for a collection for an extra charge of course. As for the quality of the item, let’s just say, I will never buy anything from them again. It’s creating something with the least amount of effort and selling it for the most amount of profit. It looked a lot better in the pictures. Hate the look of it! A lot narrower than expected. Next day delivery came two days later. Very disappointed!
2 weeks after ordering and still I toilet seat when I was initially told it would take 3-5 working days to arrive. I have told customer service that the royal mail tracking link shows they do not have any record of the item but have still been told to wait 15 days and then contacting them again. Not good enough.
Delivery was a disgrace.
Very disappointed in their delivery system/company they used. McGregor/Palletways are awful, very unorganised and wasted 4 days of my time consecutively. No reimbursement for my wasted time, sent to the wrong address they complained I wasn't in at - but I was at the correct confirmed address that they failed to inform the driver correctly. The goods seem fine but not taken all out of the packaging as want to wait for fitter to check over them. But although Victorian plumbing appear better priced, the hassle with the very poor delivery service means I could not order from them again and could not recommend them.
Our order took more than 14 days to be delivered.It was at delivery depot for 2 weeks.We also had 3 days where delivery was promised.Not acceptable!
The guys that fitted the washing machine didn't fit the door straight and also installed it too low for the kickboard to go back on. I will now need to pay someone else to help re-install this at the correct height to fit the integrated appliances properly. They were also late and rushing to get to another job.
Delays to delivery and tracking links useless ("at the depot" is meaningless, especially when it's "at the depot" for days). Had help the poor delivery driver lift heavy palettes off his truck as he was on his own. Good job my back operation was years ago!
Items were delivered promptly but the shower came with parts missing and the process in order to get the missing parts sent to us was long and ridiculous. Ended up having to pay a plumber for way longer than I should have because they needed ‘proof’ that I hadn’t gotten the part.
Arrived on time and good quality but previous return incurred postage costs which is not good customer service in my opinion
We’ve made 2x purchases from you in the last 3 weeks totalling over £2K and none have arrived on the day we had been told they would m, no notification from the delivery company only been told when I’ve chased up that there had been sickness. What’s the point of having a parcel tracking website when it simply doesn’t take place. Luckily I work from home but sure you can appreciate it isn’t good if you had taken the day off to recuve the delivery :-( Appreciate it’s no Victorian Plumbing’s direct fault but does reflect on the end to end customer sales experience.
Ordering online and booking a delivery day was fine. The actual delivery of my product was not acceptable, it was attached to two large pallets and over wrapped, so I was unable to carry the single radiator into my house. The driver dumped it on my driveway and when I asked him to take the pallets away with him, he said 'they were my problem to get rid of' and just walked off / left. Very rude and unhelpful. No telephone number online to call to speak to someone. Will order from Amazon in the future.
I ordered a bathroom suite and every time it was due to be delivered my delivery day was changed, we had to keep using days off work to wait for it to come and a week later than supposed to, it came.
The materials are of good quality and aesthetically beautiful. Quality control seems to slip up on this order as we have received the wrong product in the right box without all the extras that were supposed to be in the box like a shower head, fixings, etc.
Victorian Plumbing is rated 4.50 based on 17,884 reviews