Victorian Plumbing Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Victorian Plumbing Reviews
I ordered a ceramic toothbrush holder, it arrived wrapped in a flimsy piece of bubble wrap. After a very slow response from VP customer service they eventually sent a replacement which arrived today, wrapped in flimsy bubble wrap again and in pieces. I told DPD to take it away with them and return it to VP. VP provide sub standard customer service, they have cut their telephone support and you can only contact them via email. They then continually ask for photos even though they have been sent to them and are very slow to respond.
TWO PROMISED DELIVERY DATES MISSED AND NO COMUNICATION OR COMPENSATION
item received damaged and company refusing me a refund. Shocking lack of customer service !!!!
Item still has not been delivered after 3 weeks! The helpline telephone number does not accept calls.! The live chat isn't available. ! The email service replies with a standard message saying how to track a parcel and Then closes the enquiry! The track service doesn't work!
The bath was not wrapped or on a pallette as stated when ordering. The driver did not call me to schedule a delivery time and threatened to leave bath outside the building to my flat causing me extreme stress to drive home from work within 20 mins as he gave me a maximum time limit. Could not contact anyone at victorian plumbing which I found completely ridiculous. I suggest you at least provide a contact number for issues like this. Luckily there were no scatches on item.
Got a notification that my order was despatched on August 9 - but havent received it yet 3 weeks later. Nobody will respond to my emails. Really poor.
Delivery times have been delayed. No phone number to contact anyone direct Horrible service
1. A damaged shower tray 2. Three days for somebody to e mail me 3. A replacement due today but no order number so I cannot track it. 4. No estimated time or time slot given. 5. Used the chat line onlt to be told people are not on line. The job should now be finished but the damaged tray and delays thereafter have put the job behind schedule.
Item was damaged when arrived however due Victoria plumbing’s terms, we could not get it replaced. Wrong item was sent and we will have to pay to return it. Would not use again.
Pieces of shower missing. I highlighted within 24 hour window. No one responded to me within 48 hr period. Chased for several days. Was promised by several online live chats with agent, next day urgent delivery. Day seven no proactive contact from company and no replacements as yet. Shower can’t be used. Delayed works. Misleading agents. Very very disappointing.
No one to talk to regarding queries and your deliveries are a nightmare
I booked at dated delivery for 3rd August. The tracking was showing out of delivery for a week and there was no update on the system. I have contacted the support many times and no one could give me an update about my delivery. One of the support personnel (Toni) even closed the ticket without any resolution. The delivery arrived eventually on 11th August. The delivery was late by more than a week, whereas it was a dated delivery. This is an unacceptable service.
Delivery was forgotten and I had to call to Arrange it
Ordered a heavy bathroom furniture that was not suitable. I have a busy work schedule. The return of the item was made to be quite difficult as I had to take time off work to arrange its return via my own courier (expensive and time consuming). Victoria Plumbing disengages from this part of the customer journey if a return order is requested leaving the entire responsibility on the customer. Would not recommend ordering online again for large, bulky or extremely heavy items.
Ok. Very Expensive. Shower kit. But item is cheap. Can’t see it lasting long.
Can’t talk to any body
Terrible customer service and left with a huge pallet to get rid of - I should have read the reviews before ordering
Nightmare. Recorded a complaint with a shower screen and they acknowledged saying they would get back to me ASAP. Four days later and I’ve heard nothing. In others words I’m being ignored, can’t call them, can’t email. That’s a big FU from Victorian Plumbing. Pray if you buy from them you don’t have an issue.
Worst shopping experience online i have ever had
my bath was damaged by the delivery compony . hidden by packing tape. i sent photos and an email tha. night to Victoria pluming's complaints department and i have not heard anything back
Victorian Plumbing is rated 4.50 based on 17,899 reviews