Victorian Plumbing Reviews

info@victorianplumbing.co.uk

Diamond House, 41 Stephenson Way, Formby United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Victorian Plumbing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

118 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
ben

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Victorian Plumbing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"trying to contact customer services over damaged items on delivery, the wait is a nightmare you are 23 in Q, phoned back you are 18 in Q, phoned back you are number 9 in Q and we should be with you in 9 mins, 26mins it took to answer, told to send photos which I did, got response back saying we should be able to deal with your complaint in next 5 days NOT GOOD ENOUGTH I own and run 3 businesses and should I treat my clients this way I am afraid I would have none not happy!"
Ashleigh Annand
Verified Reviewer
"The customer service is non- existant The products are fine, no breakages on delivery which is great however the bath panel was flimsys o returned and basin had two holes instead of one. you have to organise your own courier and then after spending a long time sorting that out then you send it back yet they say they have not received both items despite proof of delivery I was told they would call me back but alas two weeks have passed and still nothing so I am still awaiting another basin all unneccessary frustration hence why they have a bad H-Score on Company watch. Will not use again."
"Horrendous customer service, no call backs ( not allowed to) wrong items delivery then demand for more money, please shop elsewhere there are so many good firms out there, this is not one of them"
Clive, Fleet, Hampshire
"Looking for replacement sink and mixer tap. Found Reginox 1.5 bowl ceramic sink on website, and had deal including great mixer tap, ordered and delivered next day. Service throughout great. Looks brilliant in new revamped kitchen. Many thanks."
"recently purchased a bathroom suite from Victorian Plumbing, Whilst I cant complain about the quality of the suites I am unimpressed by their delivery and customer services. I ordered a next day pallette service... The driver dropped of the goods and explained that he would return to pickup the palette. He didn't. The palette is absolutely massive and not something that could be easily disposed of. I called customer services and I have just been met with hostility and told that I am now responsible for the disposal of the palette and that it is in the terms and conditions which I should of read. I genuinely didn't see the terms. Also there isn't any reference on their website to the sheer size of these palettes . I was so upset with the treatment on the phone that I wanted to return the goods. I was told that this would be at my expense and I would have to arrange for the goods to be collected and sent back. I would not recommend buying from this company for these reasons."
"Ordered Heritage Bath Shower mixer tap, upon receipt it was faulty, I asked for replacement and was told the product has been discontinued in the colour I ordered. I asked for the same product in an alternative colour to which I was told I would have to pay £187 if I wanted it. Very poor customer service."
Susannah Brady W12 Maintenance Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Would love to give Victorian Plumbing NO STARS as do not think we have ever experienced such poor customer service from a plumbing supplier, ever (and we are trade so use a lot of suppliers)! We will never use Victorian Plumbing again. My staff have spent a minimum of an hour a day on hold to get through to customer service for at least 14 days in a row chasing up our tile order. Every day we are told a different story about where our tiles are and when they will be delivered. This supplier has caused us untold delays and is damaging our relationship with our client. If we had known in the first place what the reality was about ordering and stock delivery, we would have ordered different tiles or sourced from another company."
James Hughes
Verified Reviewer
"Utterly awful. Are absolute fraudsters. I ordered a shower enclosure but had to be returned due to being the wrong way round. So I ordered another one in the mean time and had to pay extra for this. The new one came all okay. The one I sent back was delivered back to Victorian Plumbing all fine but they would not issue me a refund as the back had a tear in it. The actual item was all fine and resellable but they said they could not refund me as the box was slightly ripped, despite them informing me on the phone before I returned it to them that it did not even need to be in the box and just to wrap it in plastic. Absolute disgrace of a company. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!"
"The customer services is atrocious. We as customers spend our hard earned money and trust you to get it right. Your ordering system is shocking... how you can expect someone to wait for all the items to be in simultaneously is the most stupid thing ive heard of. i ordered 15 items and 2-3 kept going from in stock to waiting so i ended up with 3 deliveries after complaining and withing over a month. ive now received everything and turns out one thing was missing and the sink is wrong, im now fighting to get the right sink! you have a section on your website "Customer first thinking"...i agree with the initial part of the statement, the website is good easy to navigate and use, however the post purchase is like ive paid a cowboy builder and never saw them again. you email someone and hear from them once, you call you get a 5 second window and they say just email us its easier...and you never hear from them again, you go onto the online chat and the person completely ignores your question and just logs off. I will never use this company again, I will never recommend this company. i get that a company like this doesnt so much work on repeat business and for you thats a dam good thing, but recommendations go a long way"
"They sent the wrong item so it was returned. I was no. 11 in the queue to speak to Customer service advisor 1. who was polite but offered no apology and did not inform me that failure to send a pic. of the wrong item would result in a delay for 'not complying with the request for evidence'. When I called to chase the item I was caller no. 10! I politely expressed my displeasure at being penalised for their mistake to advisor no. 2. He got defensive then shirty. Look at the number of callers in the queue."
"I strongly suspect that they have manufactured damage to a returned bath screen and fabricated this to avoid paying a refund. There was no declaration of damage to the item when signed for and no declaration of damage in the email that declared they had received the item which they will process for refunding. The next day I'm sent an email declaring the item was damaged complete with a picture of the package bent in half. I very much doubt Parcelforce would have delivered in that state and I very much doubt VP would sign for it in that state."
"The company is fine if the correct products arrive in good condition unfortunately 1 of the 4 items was damaged in manufacture. However their way of dealing with any errors is truly woeful and I really do not need to hear how busy they are from the call handler in their "so called" Customer Helpline. Then you have to send multiple photos to prove the item is damaged and they never email back when they say they will. SHODDY CUSTOMER SERVICE LETS THIS COMPANY DOWN. For that reason I will not be using them again and I would recommend they are avoided."
"Sent me a radiator with a leaking joint,flooded bathroom and hall,am claiming through small claims court to pay for extra plumbing costs. Wouldn't buy a box of matches off these cowboys."
"Truly awful customer service levels. Our shower arrived broken. We have sent photos as requested. You have to keep chasing as you just get ignored. When they do come back, it's to say that their supplier thinks we did the damage!! Really low quality goods and will never ever use this company again. Be warned"
Kam_uk
"Ordered a bathroom suite and various ancillary products. All arrived on time. I needed to return some products and was given 30days to return. Kept informed throughout the returns process and refunds received in a timely manner"
Douglas. Scotland
Verified Reviewer
"Damaged radiators, asked for pictures, then asked for more and just ignored. I would be very careful using this retailer."
"Products low on quality and when you complain and send photos they just ignore you. Be warned you’ll pay more in the end to rectify poor products."
Barry White
"Good quality and price with a fast delivery all items stocked and ready for delivery"
"Everything I ordered from this company was either late, despite deliveries being promised numerous times, damaged intentionally by the delivery company (a shower surround was bent until damaged so it would fit the vehicle - this was witnessed), or faulty. The refunds I was offered were less than the value of the goods shown on their website, with no consideration for my cost of a plumber to refit a replacement item (from another supplier) or re-tiling. Avoid these people at all costs."
"Terrible quality and service. Ordered a new toilet in July. Had it fitted end of August. Plastic fitting broken within 3 weeks. Laminate on toilet seat started peeling within 6 weeks. Contacted on 12th October re: broken fittings. Took about 10 days to resolve. Then spent about another 4 weeks trying to sort out replacement toilet seat. Finally arrived but doesn't fit (I asked them to check this for me and was just told to 'pick one'. Returned seat asking for a refund on the original. Still waiting for the refund 18 days later. So far have sent 20 emails in total, spoken to 5 different people and it's still not resolved fully. There has been one really helpful advisor, other than that, poor quality and poor service thru out. Would never use again. Would definitely not recommend to anyone. Ever."
Victorian Plumbing is rated 1.47 based on 118 reviews