Victorian Plumbing Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Victorian Plumbing Reviews
Nice products, only reasons I wouldn't give higher score is I feel more information on some of the suites would help plan ahead for any additional parts needed and on our particular delivery, the way the van had been loaded up from the side didn't help the driver to be able to get the delivery out the van which had a lower rear door than the side so we're fortunate that the units weren't damaged after having to be dragged under the rear sliding door.
Can’t talk to any body
Excellent service, excellent delivery, great value and looks so nice in the bathroom giving it a lovely update. Thank you
FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE, NO FUSS & EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS
The Chatsworth bathroom suite we chose was of excellent quality at a surprisingly low cost, everything was delivered at the date and time we were informed and the packaging was very substantial preventing any damage. There was one item that was out of stock when I made the initial order but an incredibly helpful customer services employee assisted us with this and a more expensive item was substituted at no additional cost. My bathroom installed commented that everything was of the highest quality and was shocked to find out what we paid, I think you may well get quite a bit of extra business from him and his future clients. Overall the experience was stress free and we now have a wonderful bathroom.
Very satisfied with Victorian plumbing service. Goods came earlier than I thought I’ll use them again in future thanks
Excellent service from ordering products online for my new bathroom up to delivery. Very happy with service, delivery was fast and on time. Have already recommend to family members
Not installed yet
Preompt, efficient delivery of the double towel rail ordered on ,line
The toilet seat was delivered on time and very well packaged.
Great choice, great communication, fast delivery. A1.
Good quality products and quick deliveries
Delivery was a disgrace.
First time ordering with Victorian Plumbing,goods arrived on time in excellent condition,it will not be the last time I deal with this efficient well organised company.
Product exactly as described and pictured on line. Service very good, arrived on time. Would definitely recommend.
Ordered online easy to find what I needed. Very prompt delivery. Will definitely use again, I'm a satisfied customer
Excellent service, got a great price on my new kitchen tap and it arrived within 2 days on standard delivery! Many thanks.
Easy to use web page. The goods I ordered were in stock and delivered within 3 working days!
Very good - we would definitely use again. Good communication, a choice of delivery options to suit us, and competitive prices. Thank you Victorian Plumbing.
Excellent delivery and packaging , and just the shower head for over the bath, resulting in no water being sprayed around the room.
Victorian Plumbing is rated 4.50 based on 17,604 reviews