Victorian Plumbing Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Victorian Plumbing made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
"ordered almost two weeks ago and still waiting order - order not even packed. No one answers emails or tickets - call and you go into a queue thanking you for your patience but not answering - not even advising how long the wait is or what number you are in the queue. Victorian Plumbing is a mess - non existent customer service. I was warned not to shop with them and decided to form my own conclusions - I wish I had listened. Pathetic service - or should I say non service. I haven't come across such a bad company in a long while..even bad companies answer their phones. I have had a plumber on the ready who I may lose now due to xmas holidays - Victorian Plumbing still haven't contacted me - and still no product. Avoid - total rubbish"
"I hope people read this before giving VP any of their money. This is the worst company y I have ever had to deal with. Completely immoral, incompetent and disgustingly bad customer service. The whole company should be ashamed at how they conduct their service. Everything about our purchase was just an absolute disaster and huge stress. Faulty parts, terrible customer service, changes in what they could offer us, changing of goal posts. It’s resulted us in not having a bathroom for 6 weeks, plumbing installed for a radiator and bath we now no longer want and a colour scheme and tiles picked out to match a bath we now longer can have. No compensation for this. Shame shame shame on you VP - you are a sorry excuse for a company."
"To those who have fallen for the trap of ordering from VP, I would encourage you to use twitter as a form of contact. This was the only way we managed to get our issues resolved after countless attempts at telephone conversations, ignored emails and a visit to the shop. I would not recommend any aspect of the shop, their customer service or delivery but whoever controls the twitter account has some common sense and is willing to help. VP as a whole, shame on you."
"They happily took my money and wasted my time, 2 different days in waiting in for no delivery and then lies from either Victorian Plumbing or their couriers. I since cancelled the order and am still 3 weeks later constantly contacting them to get my money back. More time and money on 0345 numbers only to be kept on hold. The worst customer service that I have ever experienced. I strongly recommend that you go elsewhere!"
"6 items ordered 3 faulty. new ones sent again damaged !!!!! 3 MONTHS 20 emails plus pictures sent plus telephone calls and still not got replacement for 1 item. Have now fitted damaged item as needed to finish bathroom. still trying to get it sorted but apparently they very busy !!!!!!! terrible customer service. will never buy from them again."
"Ordered a bathroom suite from Victoria Plumbing. No problem with customer services and delivery very good. However when assembling the bath I found that the bath overflow was faulty. I phoned customer services and was told that they could do nothing without photographic evidence. Having disconnected the old bath and removed it It is ridiculous to expect me to do this. Had to go to a local supplier to get another one. Will try to sort out the faulty one later. Won't be ordering anything else from Victoria Plumbing in case I encounter the same kind of problem."
"I am surprised to see any reviews of this company with the words "excellent" or "great service" in them. My experience has been that they have been ridiculously poor at delivering items to agreed timescales and their after sales service has been shocking. I made an order back in September and was told it would be a 5-7 day delivery. Once they had my money that changed to 7 weeks! Only after spending lots of time on the phone, and arguing with them, did they change the delivery which still took 3 weeks. When my bathroom suite arrived, the bath was scratched badly and multiple calls to the "helpdesk" and many promises later, they finally delivered a replacement (after 3 weeks), which was even more damaged. The long saga continues but in a nutshell their helpdesk operators promise you the earth, send you emails arranging colleciton of broken and unwanted parts, which are never fulfilled by the deliver company. I have arranged the return of these damaged baths on 4 occasions, once where a small van turned up with the DHL driver expecting 2 x 5kg packages (there are two baths, one multi-part shower screen and a bath panel) and three occasions where they did not even turn up; all of which there was no explanation for at all. Last week was the third day I've taken off work to be here to make sure everything gets returned and for the third time there was nobody to pick the items up. I have had a previous bad experience with this company but put it down as a one-off; which was clearly a mistake. I have two wishes now, one is that they come and take all this stuff away, and two, that they refund me the money they still owe me. I'm not holding my breath though as their Service is shocking and all the promises they have made so far have turned out to be a pack of lies as far as I'm concerned. My advice would be "never buy from these people"."
"Appalling Service , bad customer service by the company and the staff , took the payment for the ordered goods , with extra payment for an expedited delivery, but 7 days later I have no sign of my ordered goods or any idea of when I will be receiving the delivery , will never ever use them again."
"A nightmare experience dealing with this excuse of a company - never again"
"An appalling fiasco from start to finish. Delays in deliveries. Wrong items delivered. Two replacement toilets received smashed, this despite after the first one delivered I told them they needed to ensure it was packed adequately. This advice was ignored and the second toilet arrived in worse packaging and unsurprisingly in pieces. I am now left with a sink I didn't order and 2 huge boxes of smashed porcelain in my hallway. Victorian Plumbing say they won't collect broken items so I am left with the problem of trying to dispose of two boxes I can't lift. Will never ever use them again and recommend you use a more reputable and reliable supplier."
"They listen carefully and correct their mistakes"
"Returned a bath to them ourselves, ordered wrong size, no damage, they signed proof of no damage, they now won't refund as the original packaging wasn't returned also. It is Illegal to withhold a refund due to no packaging - will be taking them to the small claims court - not that they are bothered. From showroom staff, to customer service staff, all arrogant people. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Delivered when promised. No damage to goods during delivery. Would happily use them again"
"After receiving our products 3 months after ordering them to realise the bath tap is faulty. The customer service is terrible. I have a 22 month old daughter and 7 months pregnant and we can't finish our bathroom till we receive a replacement.. Whenever that will be!!! Appalling."
"possibly the worst customer service ever experienced. They sent the incorrect item, refused to believe it was wrong until I unpacked the unit (45kg) and furnished them with multiple photographs. still waiting for a response three days later. No refund, no collection. How do these companies stay in business?"
"The WORST company to deal with!!!!Again I find myself I here writing an awful review having changed the colour of a shower tray to suit them so the delivery would be sooner. Told today at the delivery would be here at the latest and phoned them to be told they 'think' it wont arrive till this Friday. Was I going to be told this???. No doubt I will have to phone on Friday to be told it is delayed again. If it wasn't for the particular size of shower tray I would be using Victoria Plum (fantastic service & delivery) Manager has been no help at all and just a really rubbish company-please don't use!!!!"
"They send me incomplete parcel and after I return the parcel, they don't want refound my money."
"What a terrible experience. Spent £700 on a whirlpool bath, was told it would be delivered in 2-10 working days, delivery arrived on 17th working day, was promised a 2 hour delivery slot which they kept moving and when it did arrive it was the wrong order. Customer service was terrible, I was cut off 3 time by web chat, customer services number didn't answer but conveniently answered the call line for purchases. over 4 weeks of not receiving the bath we asked for a refund to be emailed this would take 1-54 working days. I have now had to order a bath elsewhere. I am so disappointed and let down by Victoria Plumbing"
"I have had a terrible experience. I ordered five shower trays in stone. They were all warped and twisted. I never got the correct amount refunded. In a new order, i ordered a vanity unit, bottle trap ane waste. My plumber was appalled at the quality. The bottle trap and waste were incompatible and even after sending a video to prove it couldnt be plumbed, they replied saying he was fitting it incorrectly. My plumber has been in the industry for 30 years but then he did warn me against buying through Victorian Plumbing."
"JOKE of a company! Bought a shower and was faulty. Asked for it to be repaired and only sent some runners for the doors. Returned it and asked for a refund. One month AFTER it had been returned and STILL NO REFUND BACK!! DO NOT buy from this company!!"
Victorian Plumbing is rated 1.52 based on 227 reviews