Victorian Plumbing Reviews

info@victorianplumbing.co.uk

Diamond House, 41 Stephenson Way, Formby United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Victorian Plumbing?

135 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Raj

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Victorian Plumbing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Long waiting time on the premium phone line,quality of product is poor and when you asked for refund ,keep you waiting for more than 2 weeks and no sign of refund,called many times nothing happend.do not buy from here.unless you want to waste your time and money."
"I am a plumber who had the unfortunate job of fitting 2 bathrooms equipped with VP fitments. Towel warmer arrived bent. The 3 sided corner Shower cubicle would not fit as per instructions which are an absolute joke, and cannot be followed so you have to make it up as you go. Had to omit the chrome strip at the bottom . One of the glass panels was damaged ie. a narrow chard of glass was loose in the box. The rectangular tray did not drain but left around 3mm of standing water even though the outside edges were set level. The instructions were again impossible to follow and I have had to stop the job and ask the customer to get advice from VP. This has caused me no end of stress, frustration, time and money. I will never fit another anothe VP bathroom again. Customers look at me as though it is my fault! I have bee fitting bathrooms for 25 years and never had such problems."
"Worst company to deal with!!If you don't believe me, try them....they will not fail to disappoint you. From drivers straight to customer service. Give it a go if you have any doubts!"
"I have used Victorian plumbing numerous times over the years and also recommended them to my customers! I ordered a shower screen on their website during the payment an error occurred and a message came up to try again later. I immediately went back and tried again, and everything was fine.2 Days later two screens got delivered on ONE Pallet and over £600 deducted from my account (delivery was charged twice also). I contacted VP and a gentleman informed me that he would send a courier for collection of the screen. Days later we had no collection so phoned again, the next gentleman said they would not be collecting the screen and the return would be at my own cost but out of good will they will refund £30 carriage on original order. After numerous emails to the company and 3 weeks later they were due to collect today 3/4/18, at 16:00 hours I phoned asking where the courier had gone as my customer had informed me to say no collection had taken place. Now they have said it will actually be tomorrow even though I have a confirmation email saying collection on 3/4/18 so the time I have spent dealing with VP about this has gone into hours and my customer has had the screen in the garage blocking him putting the car in for 3 weeks . my evidence- *only one confirmation email saying the screen had been purchased *Email proof of me and the customer being messed about Seriously annoying things- *Takes days for them to email back *Each VP staff promise and tell you different things *they have committed a dishonest act Outcome- Will never use this company again! I always buy goods online but never had this hassle before with any other company . will be contacting my credit card company and getting them involved"
"i would like to give them 0 stars but no option to do so. I wish I had seen recent reviews before ordering from them. I agree that their items are cheap because they are poorly made. I bought an expensive tap, which is cheaper than elsewhere. However it was delivered faulty. This has been reported, but the company initially communicated and asked for photos etc. However since that they failed to respond. I have spent over £400 so it is not cheap. I am glad I paid through pay pal so have raised an issue with them. If i had not paid via pay pal, i would have had to take them to court to resolve this issue. Don't buy from them, not worth it."
"as an installer i had to fit a complete bathroom and two wcs,the quality is really awful they must buy from the cheapest suppliers worldwide,but the customers online see its cheap and fall for it,the funny thing is it will cost more in the long term as their products are so poorly made they wont las t too long and the idiots who bought them will have to pay to get them replaced early and will be disappointed"
"Bought a Heritage mirror.......badly damaged frame. Sent off photos as requested. Another mirror turned up........slight damage to glass. More photos......Becoming very tired of the process. Asked to return the mirror and they would pick it up in a two hour slot same day, the hours ticked by.......no pick up. Rang them and said cancel the pick up, which she said she would, and would it be OK for me to keep both mirrors and forget the whole thing which she agreed. (The cancelled pick-up arrived early evening, nearly 4 hours late). Two days later get an e-mail fom the company asking me to return one mirror. I replied no as I couldn't trust them to send me an undamaged mirror, no quality control. They agreed I keep both mirrors. Jumping through hoops sums up the returns policy."
Scott Hoyle
"From beginning to end, a wonderful company to purchase from. Very detailed website and the most competitive pricing. Thank you so much for a great buying experience. Mr S Hoyle"
"" Very poor customer service indeed "website does not clarify "free delivery option "at all !!!".That is ; Pallet kerbside delivery means just that ,order left on the public footpath blocking pedestrians .(Total lack of common sense ) It is very quick to take payment however refunding returned items happens appears to happen at asnails pace . Good luck to anyone using Victoria Plumb...... Goes without saying my score is zero ......"
Alex Berry
"Whatever you do, avoid using Victorian Plumbing. Cheap and shoddy kit and a horrific experience from start to finish. The sink arrived broken into 2 parts, the replacement took over a week to arrive. The tap arrived without the fixings, the first toilet leaked, the replacement toilet arrived cracked and the replacement for the replacement was left outside a neighbours door in the rain. All they offered was to refund the cost of shipping as compensation. Will never be using them again, don't waste your time."
"Terrible customer service, they take your money very quickly but when you need a refund it takes weeks of chasing. Can never get through on the phone unless you have an hour to waste. Products are nice but I'm sure you can get the same products without the rubbish customer service elsewhere."
"Like dealing with a very annoyed old uncle! Of course, the bath rack came quickly, but it didn't fit well over bath, so I had to return. Here come the problems: The rule and regulations to return a small item was laughable and annoying, I feel for the ppl who have ordered large items. All in all I pd £16.80 with all the shipping charges and got refunded the £9.95....I look at all receipts and the taxes don't tally..............Too bad as my bath is getting done up now. No more Victorian Plumbing orders from me."
"I ordered a pack of Karndean flooring, 10 planks. it arrived in a heath robinson type construction of 2 pallets cobbled together. The driver was kind of helpful given I am 73 and just had a knee replacement but I am now left with this awful pallet creation, we rang VP and got told to read the terms and conditions, their product descriptions ought to make it clear any items that will be dispatched on pallets. at least VP should offer a pallet collection service I WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN."
"Terrible customer services - waiting on hold for at least 30 minutes whenever I try to contact them. Faulty goods supplied on more than 1 occasion. Poor quality items also supplied - I know they're cheap but goods should still be fit for purpose!!"
"Got my new toilet arrival, but after opening found it broken, clearly from their forklift truck puncture in bottom of box and broke toilet. I contacted them and they did not even respond after a week. I then chased them sent picture evidence and they just said they would not replace it!!! Avoid this company, if you are looking for a fast service, or any after sales service. This is one just best avoided."
"Absolutely terrible company - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. Delivered our Simpson Shower door and all the parts were missing to install it and it came with no installation instructions. Because we didn't inspect it within 48 hours, they will not supply the items missing - we now have to take it up with them and they are not interested - SHOCKING COMPANY - REALLY POOR - NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER....."
Loretto Bircham
Verified Reviewer
"Not great customer service. Firstly wanted bathroom on a certain date, spent nearly £2000.00, but had to pay extra £45.00 to have person carry in items. They were going to deliver earlier than I wanted and had to make around 10 phone calls to get this sorted. They then wanted more money to deliver, then said that if I wanted it on a certain date, they couldn't have anyone carry it into house!!! I at this point told them to cancel order. They got a manager and said I could receive on a certain day. Next it arrived and the men said that it cost more to take up one flight of steps (10 steps). I had to give them a tip to do it, as being nearly 60 and on my own I couldn't carry a bath up the stairs. I had bought items that I did not need so wanted to return. This you have to send back yourself , so one item cost me £101.00 to send back, I waited 14 days after it arrived at their depot and still had not received my purchase money back. They have accepted that someone has signed for it but say that they can't return money until they have a guarantee that it arrived and it could take another 72 hours after this has been established. Their customer service is appalling. I would have been better served going to a local bathroom dealer than dealing with these people. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."
"trying to contact customer services over damaged items on delivery, the wait is a nightmare you are 23 in Q, phoned back you are 18 in Q, phoned back you are number 9 in Q and we should be with you in 9 mins, 26mins it took to answer, told to send photos which I did, got response back saying we should be able to deal with your complaint in next 5 days NOT GOOD ENOUGTH I own and run 3 businesses and should I treat my clients this way I am afraid I would have none not happy!"
Ashleigh Annand
Verified Reviewer
"The customer service is non- existant The products are fine, no breakages on delivery which is great however the bath panel was flimsys o returned and basin had two holes instead of one. you have to organise your own courier and then after spending a long time sorting that out then you send it back yet they say they have not received both items despite proof of delivery I was told they would call me back but alas two weeks have passed and still nothing so I am still awaiting another basin all unneccessary frustration hence why they have a bad H-Score on Company watch. Will not use again."
"Horrendous customer service, no call backs ( not allowed to) wrong items delivery then demand for more money, please shop elsewhere there are so many good firms out there, this is not one of them"
Victorian Plumbing is rated 1.47 based on 135 reviews