Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy
Very nice flowers and delivery on time. There use to be monthly discount codes but they are no longer available. They were brilliant !
Good, but excellent if delivered on time as requested. Thank you
Hi there thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it! We received the order at 09:47 and delivered it at 13:50. We see a request on your order in the additional information area to deliver by 13:00 but the 3 hour premium express delivery option was not purchased. Had it been then your order would have been automatically prioritised and delivered within the 3 hour window, before 13:00. Many thanks for your order!
I was totally baffled when I ordered the flowers, and couldn't see how to pay. The Shopping Basket is a pale icon, hidden at the top of the screen, and you are not automatically sent to the shopping basket, nor are you told where to go to pay or what to do next. I can't help wondering how many people would just leave at that point. However, I phoned and got instant help. And now that I know where the icon is hiding, would be happy to use them again.
After an initial mix up, and my flower order almost being delivered on the wrong day... I contacted Venture who immediately rectified this. I purchase flowers for my sisters birthday and she absolutely loved them. I will definitely be ordering again
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 4 star review on 22nd March 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 4 star review on 22nd March 2021
Easy to order and updated via txt on delivery. Would have been nice to see what the flowers looked like though.
Placing the order from Sweden, where I live, to Verdure was most efficient. The website had excellent photographs of the various bouquets, and was such a help in choosing the flower arrangement I eventually sent. The bouquet was well received by my brother and his wife celebrating their Ruby Wedding, and described by my neice as "gorgeous".
Valentine flowers were beautiful as always. Sadly the heart baloon deflated within a few hours but fortunately it was the only sinking heart in the house.
Very good service, kept me updated so I was assured the flowers arrived. Can’t give 5 stars because I didn’t see the flowers
Great service and quick delivery, however the price was ridiculously high for what you’re paying for. I ordered a dozen roses and it came to £60! They were nice flowers however not for £60! On top of that the time given for delivery was 8-8 which is the whole day and they were a gift for my mother who wasn’t even home when they arrived and i couldn’t do anything because they narrowed the time down later on which was too late!
Would recommend.. Have used a few times although this latest delivery was a day earlier than booked for (no issues caused though)
My partner loved the flowers and delivery was made as promised.
Stunning flowers
Flowers were beautiful, and the recipient loved them. Ordered after 10pm, and delivery happened next day before 9.30, without having to pay for an early delivery. My only minor gripe would be that the recipient advised that the flowers were left outside on the step without knocking, meaning they sat outside for a while unnoticed.
The orchids I requested were not in stock but they did call me and managed to get a replacement for the same colour scheme.
Well composed succulent planter. Great phone and delivery services. Would be great if you could choose a combination of pot and plants, instead of the plants being pre-potted.
Good quality flowers well presented. The recipient was delighted with them. That said they were over priced compared with other suppliers. Hence 4 stars and not 5.
Very satisfied with the quality and prompt delivery. Thank you! Robert Gibson
The flowers were unfortunately delivered on the wrong day (they were meant to be delivered on a birthday) - however the Verdure team have offered to deliver a different bunch on the actual date, which was greatly appreciated!
On time and good quality
Quick and efficient,flowers looked lovely
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 1,247 reviews