Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd: We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

How would you rate Verdure Floral Design Ltd ?

Aysha G
"From the moment I called I knew I had picked the right place. Great customer service and most of all the flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Was delivered on time and very efficiently. Look no further and order from here you will not be disappointed"
Brittany M
"Amazing customer service - gave me the perfect bunch of flowers for what I needed. We had a very happy customer! xx"
Charlotte M
"Gorgeous flowers delivered exactly when we wanted them (half hour slot) and just stunning! The arrangements were that fabulous that they almost looked fake; gorgeous fresh flowers and vibrant colours with exceptional foliage, just superb."
"Excellent service and delivery. Can recommend Verdue for your special flowers"
"Fantastic and friendly service. Flowers were beautiful. My wife was made up."
"Delivery just as required. Flowers absolutely lovely. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Good quality flowers, very nicely presented."
"Great, speedy service!! Beautiful flowers, my favourite florist."
"I ordered a sheaf of white flowers, medium size, on the morning of my sisters funeral. The order was taken promptly, politely and with reassurance that it would be delivered to the house before the early afternoon funeral. When I arrived, the flowers had been delivered, they were beautiful, fresh,elegant. My sisters family came running out to thank me, tearfully, for the flowers. They were deeply moved to receive such a lovely arrangement of flowers. What more can I say, but Thankyou Verdure, for bringing joy to my family on the day of my beloved sisters funeral. Thankyou and Bless you."
"Beautiful bouquet delivered as per requested and recipient was delighted."
"The ordering process from Verdure was extremely easy, and lets you tailor your bouquet. The delivery was very fast and the flowers were beautiful. My mum loved them!"
"Thank you. I have used you previously and been pleased with the quality of your flowers and you keep up your reputation. They are consistently the best flowers in the Manchester area! Thank you"
"Fantastic Centre pieces order for a corporate event was so happy they looked amazing and also ordered 3 hand tied sprays of flowers which were also beautiful. Thank you so much everyone commented on how lovely they were."
"Beautiful flowers and amazing service - thank you!"
"Beautiful bouquet for my friend sent same day - thank you so much She loved them"
"Dear Kai and Adi, Just wanted to say what an amazing evening my friends and I had last night!! Our flowers are unreal!! And we all adored Adi who was so patient with a load of chattering women!! What a wonderful prize you donated to RSP ball! It really is a wonderful committee who raise much needed funds for desperate causes all around Manchester. Your both ⭐️⭐️’s . Also, I do hope you gain some business from last night as both myself and my pals never knew you do deliveries ! Fingers crossed. Thankyou both once again! Just adored 💐💐💐👏🏻 Love Nadine x"
"Hi Kai, Hope that you are well. We just wanted to thank you and Adi for all your help in the run up to our wedding and the flowers and Mandap you provided on the day. They were absolutely stunning and we wanted to let you know that there were so many complements from the guests. We have also passed your details onto one of our friends who is organising her brother's Indian wedding as she loved what you had done. Thanks again, Best wishes, Sarah and Amit"
"The flowers were lovey. very reasonably priced and the free delivery was a great surprise. The only issue is my bouquet was absolutely nothing like the image. However it was beautiful and I was happy with it. I totally understand there are often flower changes due to season and availability. But I think if every flower is going to be replace you may want to inform the customer. I will definitely order from here again."
"My friend Claire loved the flowers. They were the talk of the office."
"Thank you so much for the beautiful floral arrangement. My nephew and his wife have sent me a photo and the flowers look absolutely gorgeous. They are delighted with them."
"Order taken over the telephone with no problems. Questions answered and advice given."
"First time customer - Very impressed with the bunch of flowers I ordered."
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 534 reviews