Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd: We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

How would you rate Verdure Floral Design Ltd ?

Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service - gave me the perfect bunch of flowers for what I needed. We had a very happy customer! xx"
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous flowers delivered exactly when we wanted them (half hour slot) and just stunning! The arrangements were that fabulous that they almost looked fake; gorgeous fresh flowers and vibrant colours with exceptional foliage, just superb."
"Hi Adi I just wanted to thank you for supplying the beautiful flowers on Thursday evening for our Forever Manchester Women event at the Midland Hotel. We received fantastic feedback from guests who loved the flowers – so appropriate and tasteful for this event. There were plenty of photos of the flowers on social media on the night and we presented the flowers to the speakers at the end of the night and they were thrilled. We raised a fantastic £7000 on the night which helps to support grassroot community projects across Greater Manchester. Thanks so much for your support for Forever Manchester."
"The flowers were lovey. very reasonably priced and the free delivery was a great surprise. The only issue is my bouquet was absolutely nothing like the image. However it was beautiful and I was happy with it. I totally understand there are often flower changes due to season and availability. But I think if every flower is going to be replace you may want to inform the customer. I will definitely order from here again."
Christine S
Verified Buyer
"My friend Claire loved the flowers. They were the talk of the office."
"Thank you so much for the beautiful floral arrangement. My nephew and his wife have sent me a photo and the flowers look absolutely gorgeous. They are delighted with them."
"Order taken over the telephone with no problems. Questions answered and advice given."
Leighton S
Verified Buyer
"First time customer - Very impressed with the bunch of flowers I ordered."
"I just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful funeral flowers. They are really stunning and exceeded my expectations. I will certainly recommend you to my friends. Kind regards, Susan Burgess."
"Really happy with the service, the recipient of flowers was out and the driver kept me informed and delivered flowers safely. She said the arrangement is beautiful. Great service"
"Bought some flowers for my soon to be wife to have delivered at work. The online form was simple to fill in and the follows arrived on the day specified with no fuss and delivered on time. The quality of the flowers were fantastic and are still going strong the following week. Would definitely recommend!"
"Thank you so much the flowers were fabulous"
"The website was very informative and instructions for ordering on-line were excellent. I had a swift reply after I had ordered confirming my order. The recipient was extremely pleased with the 'flowers of the day' arrangement. Delivery was on time. The whole experience has been wonderful, with any help provided if needed. Many Thanks!"
"Beautiful flowers lovely presentation speedy delivery, great service of same day delivery - 3hour"
Verified Buyer
"Thank you I got a picture of the flowers, they were beautiful. Exactly as promised. First class service, will definitely use you again and recommend you to my friends Kind regards Sue"
Elizabeth J
Verified Buyer
"was told my funeral sheaf was beautiful and that the delivery person was most kind and helpful"
"Verdure were helpful and were sympathetic to my specific requirements. The flowers were for a funeral and I wanted them to be just right. They fitted the brief perfectly and were beautiful. Thanks Verdure"
"Bouquet beautifully presented and delivered by very nice lady. Recipient was delighted and very pleased. Thank you."
"I ordered on line. The service was , courteous and efficient. I couldn't ask for more."
"Many thanks for a wonderful service Mattered a great deal for a family funeral A great many thanks, I would highly recommend your service from beginning to end Best wishes onwards Kathleen"
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order online. The flowers were delivered on time and looked even better than the pictures. Additionally a very competitive price for such an efficient service. I will be ordering again soon."
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 519 reviews