Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd: We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Telephone

How would you rate Verdure Floral Design Ltd ?

Aysha G
"From the moment I called I knew I had picked the right place. Great customer service and most of all the flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Was delivered on time and very efficiently. Look no further and order from here you will not be disappointed"
Brittany M
"Amazing customer service - gave me the perfect bunch of flowers for what I needed. We had a very happy customer! xx"
Charlotte M
"Gorgeous flowers delivered exactly when we wanted them (half hour slot) and just stunning! The arrangements were that fabulous that they almost looked fake; gorgeous fresh flowers and vibrant colours with exceptional foliage, just superb."
"Excellent service and quality at short notice"
"Absolutely thrilled with my flower spray for my sister-in-laws funeral, they were beautiful. I was so very proud of them. Thank you."
"I ordered casket flowers for my mother’s funeral and placed the order by telephone as we wanted to customise a particular design. I spoke to Hayley on several occasions and found her response to be kind, respectful and extremely helpful. I felt that she really understood what we wanted. The flowers were beautiful and a fitting tribute to my Mum. Thank you."
"Delivered flowers same day as they were ordered, great service and very helpful!"
"Excellent service and flowers."
"Excellent friendly service with good communication."
"The flowers were delivered on time and the recipient was delighted with the quality and presentation of them. A very satisfied customer, thank you. Richard Price."
"Have used verdure flowers to deliver quality and gorgeous flowers to my daughter for the past couple of years and have found them to be the best florist Enjoyed a display at the rhs flower show recently"
"Excellent customer service,very polite and efficient. Beautiful flower arrangements all delivered as arranged. Many thanks."
"The mrs was very happy with her bunch of flowers. Will use again if I still like her"
"Superb service, efficient website and excellent product. Same day delivery went without a hitch. Thanks!"
"The flowers that were delivered were lovely, my only slight issue was that they were delivered a day earlier than requested."
"Excellent service from Verdure. Flowers arrived exactly as hoped & even had a call back to clarify some find points. 10/10."
"Excellent service and delivery. Can recommend Verdue for your special flowers"
"Fantastic and friendly service. Flowers were beautiful. My wife was made up."
"Delivery just as required. Flowers absolutely lovely. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Good quality flowers, very nicely presented."
"Great, speedy service!! Beautiful flowers, my favourite florist."
"I ordered a sheaf of white flowers, medium size, on the morning of my sisters funeral. The order was taken promptly, politely and with reassurance that it would be delivered to the house before the early afternoon funeral. When I arrived, the flowers had been delivered, they were beautiful, fresh,elegant. My sisters family came running out to thank me, tearfully, for the flowers. They were deeply moved to receive such a lovely arrangement of flowers. What more can I say, but Thankyou Verdure, for bringing joy to my family on the day of my beloved sisters funeral. Thankyou and Bless you."
"Beautiful bouquet delivered as per requested and recipient was delighted."
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 547 reviews