Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd: We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

How would you rate Verdure Floral Design Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lorraine J
Lorraine J
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a beautiful table display for a friend. We are based in Ireland and took a chance on this shop. This is our second order in 6 months as the service and quality is fantastic! Thanks for making the effort to deliver so close to your Christmas deadline!"
Verified Buyer
"Delivered beautiful flowers with personalised message day after a late evening order. I ordered from New Zealand for bereaved friends in Manchester. Great to have reliable service organised remotely."
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant customer service. I ordered flowers to be delivered at very short notice and they didn’t let me down. Flowers were beautiful, my daughter loved them."
"Extremely satisfied with the purchase. The flowers were magnificent and the delivery was on time. I definitely recommend this shop"
"Order received exactly as what had in mind, and precisely on time. Quick delivery with personal touch. Very happy with the service received & beautiful flowers of-course."
"I forgot it was Valentine's Day (whoops) and checked to see if I could order flowers for delivery on the same day, within a few hours of ordering verdure floral design had dropped them off, thus saving my life haha 5 stars."
"loved them"
"Great service, fantastic design, quality flowers- as ever, that's why I come back! Thanks."
"Great product at a great price!"
"Superb customer service. Queries quickly dealt with and a really beautiful product delivered on time. Couldn’t fault them!"
"Lovely flowers delivered with a verbal note while I was away in America. Partner was delighted. Highly recommend."
"Responsive, amazing attention to detail and did exactly what they said they would do. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Lovely arrangement, quick delivery"
"Beautiful flowers and excellent service."
"The gentleman that I spoke to was very polite and very helpful. Fantastic service all round. Thank you."
"Brilliant xx"
"Since discovering Verdure for our Diamond Wedding Anniversary I have used Verdure on a couple of occasions and each time my wife has been highly delighted with the bouquets your talented flower arrangers have produced using beautiful colour coordinated blooms. I would have no hesitation in recommending Verdure Floral Design to anyone."
"The customer service was brilliant, the team were really helpful over the phone. Booking online was easy and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you!"
"Every time I use Verdure they never disappoint, the flowers are so beautiful and you don’t have to spend ridiculous amounts to get a lovely bouquet."
"Lady who received them was very pleased thank you"
ELIZABETH H
Verified Buyer
"You might think ordering flowers in Florida for a funeral in Manchester, would be a challenge. Just the opposite. I feel very fortunate to have found Verdure Floral Design to help me with the process, from picking the right arrangement for the event and all the details involved. Thank you Sophie for helping us ease our friend's grief!"
"Beautiful flowers, did same day delivery great service. Will use again :)"
"I would like to personally say thank you so much for them flowers . They were amazing my girlfriend adored them and you saved me a lot of trouble with The timing and delivery was perfect. Didn’t think I would be able to have something come so fast when I only called in the morning and you’ll be hearing from me soon on valentines thank you for the flowers"
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 464 reviews