Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy
Beautiful flowers promptly delivered, with a notification — many thanks!
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Brilliant service and kept me informed about delivery via text and email. Highly recommended.
Great people great service
I’m quite savvy at online shopping but I have to say I struggled with the fluidity of your site. I came out of it at one point and started again! I got there in the end and was happy ( as was the recipient) with my purchase
I ordered half a dozen luxurious pink roses at 9am for our auntie as it was her 96th Birthday and they were delivered by noon. Absolutely fantastic service, friendly and helpful staff when I called and the flowers were beautiful. Our auntie was delighted. Highly recommended. Thank you *****
Excellent service and beautiful flowers as always
Excellent service
The recipient was delighted with the quality and variety of the display. Very happy with this company who I have been using regularly. Reliable.
Lovely flowers, fab friendly service
I chose Verdure to deliver a surprise bouquet and bottle of champagne at the last minute and I can safely safe neither I or my girlfriend were disappointed! The choice of arrangements, colours and ease with which I could navigate the website made the purchase a pleasure and allowed me to make the right choice on colours and style to get what I was looking for! And with the added benefit of being able to add a bottle of Laurent Perrier Rose to the order it was a done deal. The quality of the flowers and the arrangement was second to none and the delivery was perfectly on time, despite the short notice. Well done all and I will most certainly be using you again!
Quick delivery, same day Recipient was happy
Accommodating with special orders, on time, excellent quality flowers.
I live in USA & a dear friend passed. I just googled a florist in Lymm & Verdure was listed. Very easy to navigate their web site. I ordered a premium arrangement. The order was delivered on time & I was notified every step of delivery. My friend sent me a picture of the arrangement & it was gorgeous. Thank you Verdue!
Flowers were lovely. Very happy
Super friendly service from start to finish , I made a mistake with my order, the solved everything promptly and will fantastic customer service, and of course the flowers were beautiful, thanks well done
I ordered flowers with a bottle of Prosecco for my friends birthday to be delivered to her. I'm currently in Kuwait and it was extremely reassuring to receive updates on the status of the delivery. The flowers looked to be of great quality and she was really happy! Would definitely use them again!
Lovely flowers and speedy delivery. I went with the standard next day delivery and the flowers still arrived early morning. Thank you :)
I was really thrilled with the special bunch of flowers you designed and delivered to my sister. Same day service, and very efficient information as to the progress of my order. The bouquet was beautifully presented, very colourful and a really exciting and fresh selection of blooms. I will definitely use your service again.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Great packaging with beautiful flowers. My girlfriend absolutely loved them. Good size too, not stingy with making the bouquet look full.
Thank you so much for delivering on time, as promised! Flowers were gorgeous, balloon was beautiful and the birthday card was amazing.
Absolutely excellent service. I ordered the pastel bouquet just before noon and my friend received it within 2 hours later. She was over the moon with the flowers, beautifully selected and arranged. The colors were gorgeous. Highly recommend Ventura
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 1,308 reviews