Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

Based on 1,520 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy
Beautiful flowers promptly delivered, with a notification — many thanks!
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Thank you for a magnificent bunch that was delivered promptly as promised. I ordered from Australia and within a day the beautiful arrangement was there. Marti Marosszeky
Beautiful bouquet of roses and orchids. Beautifully arranged and presented and really fresh. Very well received, as always. Very high quality and highly recommended.
Stunning flowers, great presentation! Matched the requirements, thoroughly impressed thank you.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2022 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2022
The color of the flower was different with the picture shown on line .
My Mom is so Happy! So many flowers 💐 I will definitely use your shop again! Thank you!
Excellent service beautiful flowers , easy to order Thankyou
I loved the flowers when I booked them but then my mum let me know she had to complain because some of the flowers died pretty quickly - so I'm not very pleased with that. What I am pleased with is that you immediately resent her a beautiful bunch of new flowers so thank you for that!
Amazing service and stunning flowers. Will be using regularly from now on. These are a different class of florists
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Absolutely stunning flowers, arranged with so much care! Excellent delivery and most of all the recipient was absolutely delighted to say the least. I can't recommend Verdure enough!! An amazing florist.
It was best just ordered and delivered thanks 😊
Beautiful, excellent fast delivery
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 4th May 2022
Fab very Happy
I sent flowers to my mother and ordered on a Saturday evening for a Sunday delivery. They arrived before lunch time, no problem, and were left safely with a neighbour because nobody was home. My mum was very pleased and said the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Thanks!
Blessing card is placed incorrectly. who is Josh&Tracey?
Hi there sorry we don't understand what the 'Blessing' is - please can you email more details/information about the issue to us at very@verdure.co.uk and we'll be happy to look into this for you. Many thanks
I live in Australia and on every occasion the flowers have been beautiful. I need a florist to trust as I can’t be there and these guys have delivered every time. Fast service too. Excellent!
Everything perfect!! Great!!
I ordered flowers for my Auntie’s 80th birthday and although I didn’t see them she said they were beautiful and she was over the moon.
Gorgeous flowers and beautifully presented. Also delivered before my daughter started work which made a nice start to her special day. Thank you
Excellent service Delivered within hours of placing order Lovely flowers
Absolutely beautiful flowers delivered within hours of ordering to my friend in celebration of her wedding.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2022