Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Sara L
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Beautiful flowers promptly delivered, with a notification — many thanks!
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Couldn’t of asked for a better experience. I custom ordered a flower arrangement for a very dear friend of mine and the flower basket Emma and her team designed was gorgeous. Excellent customer service and flowers were delivered exactly on time as I requested. Highly recommended 🙂
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Beautiful really pleased it will always be verdure
Fabulous service. I ordered flowers for my friend who had suffered a bereavement. The flowers were delivered the very same day and were beautiful. Thank you.
Beautiful flowers and service! Thank You!
I’m in awe of the quality and beauty of the bouquet I ordered for my sisters birthday. I have used many flower companies before but for most are over priced and not to the standard of these bouquets. The price is very reasonable. Same day delivery. The most efficient and hassle free order I’ve ever made. Thank you to this superb team of amazing individuals!
Amazing service. I wanted a personalized order and email customer service and the manager replied promptly. My order was delivered right on time and with no hiccups. Chocolates are amazing. So are the flowers.
Amazing service! Ordered some flowers to my girlfriends work they were delivered promptly and looked amazing.
Great, professional and officiant team. Same day delivery ! Thank you Scarlett
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Beautiful flowers delivered within a few hours of ordering! Will use again
I’ve used many flower delivery services and had numerous issues like orders being late, flowers are almost dead or squashed. I was pleasantly surprised by the flowers I received from verdure. Came on time for same day delivery and the flowers looked lovely. Saved me a lot of ear ache as I forgot it was our wedding anniversary. Defo using these guys going forward.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Recipient was thrilled with the very stylishly arranged flowers. Thanks!
Fabulous flowers and superb service!
The recipients of the beautiful flowers and chocolates were delighted - well done Kind regards Brendan
Brilliant quick next day delivery and beautiful flowers. Would use again.
The only florist I use for quality flowers delivered on time in Manchester
The perfect delivery! Flowers were in perfect condition and absolutely gorgeous! Would highly recommend & will definitely be ordering again.
Flowers so beautiful and on good price .
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Ordered for same day delivery. Beautiful bunch of flowers arrived. Great service.
Fantastic customer service and very friendly team.
Beautiful flowers, as always, very well received by the recipient. Thank you so much. You can trust Verdure to do an excellent job and the flowers will be delivered on time. 5* service. I highly recommend them.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 1,174 reviews