Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd: We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy

Telephone
Aysha G
"From the moment I called I knew I had picked the right place. Great customer service and most of all the flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Was delivered on time and very efficiently. Look no further and order from here you will not be disappointed"
Brittany M
"Amazing customer service - gave me the perfect bunch of flowers for what I needed. We had a very happy customer! xx"
Charlotte M
"Gorgeous flowers delivered exactly when we wanted them (half hour slot) and just stunning! The arrangements were that fabulous that they almost looked fake; gorgeous fresh flowers and vibrant colours with exceptional foliage, just superb."
"Very friendly and efficient!"
"These were a gift and I’m told (by recipient) that they were amazing. The order process was straight forward and the delivery was very prompt. Would recommend."
"Excellent conditioned flowers colours and foliage as requested."
"Ordered flowers for my mum’s birthday late one evening and they arrived first thing the following morning. They were beatifully presented and a gorgeous mix of colours. They weren’t the same as pictured but it did state in the listing that alternatives may be used and I was happy with what was received, as was my mum. Would definitely order from Verdure Floral Design again"
"I live in Australia and I ordered flowers for my mum. She said they were so beautiful and so unusual too. She was very happy with them. The order process was quick and the price was reasonable for good quality flowers Thanks heaps Lisa Perth Australia"
"Beautiful bespoke flowers!"
"beautiful flowers , exceptional quality and design."
"My sister was thrilled to bits with the arrangement."
"Wonderful bouquet and very quick and easy ordering. Thank you"
"The lovely helpful people at Verdure floral design couldn’t of got me out of a bigger hole. The service was truly outstanding on a same day delivery arranged after 1.30 pm. They even delivered to the house given that I couldn’t give them a house number only a picture. The flowers were outstanding. I couldn’t thank them enough."
"Super quick and efficient delivery. I made the booking in the morning and she had the flowers in the afternoon. My friend loved her bouquet."
"Beautiful flowers, exactly what I ordered and well worth the price. I’m always a bit nervous when it’s a delivery and I haven’t seen the flowers. Would definitely recommend and use Verdure again."
"Delighted that I found this shop online and purchase a bouquet for delivery. Easy to pay, excellent costomer service. Thank you! Highly recommended this company for all your floral needs."
"I was really impressed by the service I received. From the speedy reply to my email, the professionalism with which my request was dealt with up to the delivery service. Thank you guys, I will be recommending you. Kai, a special thank you, you helped make my occasion extra special."
"Beautiful flowers delivered to my friend on her last day at work. Thank you"
"The flowers for Caroline Franks Barmitzvah were stunning. The effect of all the decorations and flowers made The Monestry truly spectacular."
"Amazing service as always and the bouquet was beautiful. It was also extremely good value, the same bouquet at a local florist in Hale would have cost me at least £10-15 more."
"Excellent service as always from Emma. Thank you!!"
"Excellent service and quality at short notice"
"Absolutely thrilled with my flower spray for my sister-in-laws funeral, they were beautiful. I was so very proud of them. Thank you."
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 565 reviews