Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Sara L
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
I was very unhappy with the flowers delivered to my work colleague. I have emailed twice and had no response so I can only assume they do not care about my complaint and will therefore not be recommending nor using this service again.
disappointed with arrangement for mums 80th , chose £58 florist vibrant choice - knew it wouldn’t be exactly like website due to availability but thought it would look more luxurious - could have got the same at top end supermarket at a much lower cost - such a shame , contacted them but was advised they were correct value flowers ☹️
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 1 star review on 9th January 2021
Hi there thanks for taking the time to leave the 1 star review and the picture of the flowers you supplied shows them looking lovely! The florist chose a luxurious selection of premium roses, spray roses, bright vanda orchids, lisianthus, berries, solidago and assorted foliage for your bouquet. Many of the flowers are in bud and will look great when they open up over the next few days showing their vibrant colours! The 'Florist Choice' product range allows the florist to design and choose the flowers on the day and this is what you ordered - it clearly states this in the product information when ordering your flowers. We also clearly state that the online images for florist choice are for reference only and the arrangement the florist makes will be different. £58 paid includes the hand delivery in person (maintaining distance for Co-Vid!) and we delivered on a Saturday morning at 10.11.am - we not sure the supermarkets can do this!! We did appraise the bouquet with the florist who made it and as discussed on the telephone we made and delivered what was ordered. If you required a more specific arrangement there are many options in our online shop, including a 'deign your own' option - these may work better for you in future when ordering flowers in future. Our team are working very hard to deliver great products and service during these difficult times and the 1 star review you provided is not at all fair or even justified here. We wish you all the best and stay safe.
Flowers were bought for an anniversary gift, but sadly not in good shape when they arrived. Instructions were followed but after 3 days some flowers had turned brown and wilted. 4th day petals had dropped. When I spoke with the company, they told me nothing was wrong and it was due to the placement of flowers and that’s the nature of the flower that dropped its petals commenting it was clearly someone brushing around them. The condescending tone of email was enough to realise they don’t want to help. I have used courier flower companies before but will not be using Verdure again. Sad because I like to support local.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 1 star review on 14th May 2020
We're delighted that the flowers in the image sent in are all still fine and fresh, opening nicely after 4 days. It looks like one of the large dark pink chrysanthemum blooms has been knocked and a few of its very many petals made to drop. As the vase of flowers is placed on the floor someone or something may have brushed past them by accident! We offered to help rectify things but instead received a rude email threatening a negative review - such a shame given our florists and delivery drivers are taking great risks to personally deliver quality flowers during these difficult times. Even more sad that we tried to reach out to help the customer rectify something that was not our fault and get this response!
Costs not made clear and seemed excessive compared to other suppliers. VAT added to advertised price? High charge for local delivery?
Hi there thanks for the feedback. Your bouquet was £35 which is clearly stated on our website and agreed when you placed the order over the telephone. The same day delivery charge of £6 is in fact lower than Interflora who charge £8. An email receipt of all costs was emailed right away to you and this was not queried at the time and we hand delivered your bouquet of flowers within a few hours of the order being placed. The VAT amount shown on the email receipt is included in the the £35 and £6 as the total charged was £41. VAT is not added on top of our advertised prices, it is included and we are required by law we have to show the VAT amount charged on the receipt.
I ordered the Cala lilly sheaf for my sister's funeral but the flowers which were delivered to the funeral home were dead and the funeral director refused to accept them. Verdure did send some replacement flowers which were ok but they didn't bother to tell me any of this until after the funeral. Even then the email from Kai seemed more concerned that I would give a bad review rather than any genuine apology for the stress that they had added to what was already a very difficult day. The funeral director kindly explained what had happened when i was distressed because i couldn't see the flowers which I had ordered. I would never use or recommend this florist based on my experience.
My daughter, who loves in Manchester had given birth to a baby girl in early September. As I don't live in the area I ordered blindly. I ordered a bouquet to the value of either £30 or £40 which was to include a balloon. The flowers arrived, minus the balloon, I refused the delivery as there were very few blooms and what blooms there were had started to wilt. I spoke to the person I placed the order and he more or less said this was hard to believe. It took a good few days to get the money put back into my account. This was done when my daughter continuously called about the refund. I was disappointed and angry with the service. I could have nipped down to the nearest supermarket and purchased a bouquet for a quarter of the price. Needless to say I have advised family and friends not to use this service.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 1,186 reviews