Blinds Direct Online Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Blinds Direct Online

About Blinds Direct Online: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how Blinds Direct Online made you happy

"This is by far the worst company I could ever imagine purchasing products from. We made an order for one blind initially which took over 6 weeks to arrive and with no valid reason for this. I stupidly gave the company the benefit of doubt as they were competitive in their pricing. However, there is a very good reason for this! This is what happened to us. Our blinds were left outside in the rain without any notification that they were at our property. All the packaging was damaged and our wooden blinds were wet. One of our blinds is broke as the materials used are very flimsy. Also, after using the online guide from blinds direct the blinds didn’t fit and were too short for our windows. One in particular was over 2 cm too short meaning it just fell out of its bracket. When going back to customer service to resolve this matter they took days to respond to emails. The emails went backwards and forwards. They have now asked me to pay the difference and shipping even though I paid the £10 for free adjustment. Overall it has been a horrendous experience and the blinds don’t look good!"
"I ordered a roller blind for the kitchen. Very good quality and a perfect fit. Would have no hesitation in ordering from them again and recommending them. Quick delivery too."
"I purchased two standard Venetian blinds at a very reasonable price and they look fab ! Very pleased 😊"
"I’ve just installed my wooden blinds and they look amazing. I would definitely recommend Blinds Direct. The quality is very good and a very reasonable price. I ordered 3 samples which arrived in 2 days and the blinds arrived within 6 days. I even had to contthem as I had made a mistake on the order. The customer service was brilliant."
"I ordered a standard blind. One arrived which was clearly used or ex display. I informed Blinds Direct and they have been fobbing me off for a month. They keep trying to blame the manufacturer and saying the manufacturer will collect. Needless to say that "the manufacturer" has not been in contact. My contact is with Blinds Direct not some nameless third party. A very poor "used" item. Pathetic customer service If i could award minus 5 Stars, I would It would have been far easier for this company just to send me a new unopened blind...instead, they have naffed me off, made an enemy....one which they really do not want to make ......."
"We placed and paid for an order on the 5th October and today is 25th October. We still have NOT received the blinds."
"I am really pleased with my Venetian blinds quality really good at a fraction of the cost of the ones I was replacing in my conservatory and even delivered ahead of schedule. Fantastic customer service would seriously recommend this company. I will definitely shop here again."
"Bought 6 venetian blinds came very well packed and are very good blinds, bought 2 more also came quickly and we'll packed, I recommend them highly"
"Very good product and very helpful staff. Such a good price and fast dispatch - would recommend to anyone !"
"I ordered blinds online on their website curtains-blinds.co.uk and spend 515.36. I paid via Paypal. I only got confirmation from Paypal that I paid but nothing from Blinds Direct to acknowledge my order. I then enquired with them and was told via e-mail that they have no record of my order and when I rang they could not find anything either. I have now opened a case on Paypal and asked for my money back."
"A comedy of errors... I don't usually write reviews but they made me feel so special! Too much to explain but i really tried with them and only gave up after 3 months, 2 deliveries and 20 / 30 calls with customer service when they refused to speed up a 3rd delivery and offered what amounted to a £10 discount... they were generally rude and unhelpful after THEY had 1st delivered the wrong size and no frame and 2nd delivered the wrong size and wrong frame which was also damaged... plenty of other sites, go elsewhere!"
"blinds damaged in transit returned------ phoned them up sent replacement straight away no hassle---- received them next day would recommend them ---- excellent service"
"Ordered the lemon venetian blinds for an elderly friend and delivery was prompt, within a week. Blinds were easy to fit and look great. She is delighted with them and we will be ordering again :-)"
"Absolutely brilliant. We had a slight problem with one blind and without any quibbles I was informed a replacement was on its way. Fantastic customer services and especially James who dealt with is from the start and was professional courteous and polite . Can't rate this company high enough . Thank you"
"I bought 6 blinds, they were of great value and a lot cheaper than other companies. Great customer service when I rang for a update, delivered when promised. I have recommended them to friends, definitely would use again. 5 stars."
"Easy ordering process for our perfect fit venetian blinds. They were so easy to fit and look absolutely fabulous. Customer service great. Highly recommend them."
"Had estimates from majors blind fitters but took Blinds Direct at their word for simple fitting. They are simple to fit, quality blinds look great, easy to follow instructions, very quick delivery and I saved hundreds! Very happy with Blinds Direct."
"I wanted a new perforated blind for my kitchen so I placed an order with Blinds Direct Online. The blind arrived within a week of ordering and fitted perfectly. I was so pleased that I then ordered three more, these also arrived within a week of ordering. Although there was a problem with one blind the excellent Customer Services Dept resolved this issue extremely quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this company for its excellent products and customer service."
"I ordered a blind, the information advised that it should be dispatched within the next 8 working days. After 10 working days I chased up my order to be told it will be dispatched after after the 28th of the month, I ordered it on my the 5th. I was not happy I replied back why then advise within 8working days. I got no reply. I don’t know why they could not have either 1. sent an update email saying sorry there has been a delay or 2. Been honest on the order email stating 16 working days. I then got an automated email on the 25th stating my blind is on its way. Blind is lovely just the colour I’d thought it would be, delivered in good packaging. The company just need to brush up on communication or be honest with how long the blind is going to take. If I’d known how long it was going to take I might have gone elsewhere."
"first class blinds measurements were spot on and very easy to fit , aftersales was very good , I will be using again .."
Blinds Direct Online is rated 4.60 based on 331 reviews