VaporizerHut Reviews

VaporizerHut 5 star review on 17th March 2021
VaporizerHut 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Valentina Faria
Samantha Blair
Great business, great products, great service! Good communication and assistance as the intended product was out of stock, so a replacement vape was ordered. I received the product quickly and a refund for the difference in price, all quickly and swiftly!
Great service , great liquid
I absolutely love Vaporizerhut. The only site I trust for vapes is this one! I have ordered so many vapes and have never been disappointed. Please buy your vapes from here you wont regret it
Fantastic 5% Juul-Products!! Thanks for the great service!!
Excellent service
Arrived quickly. Does the job.
I love the fact that VaporizerHut gives me such a variety of flavours with the amount of nicotine that I require, I have found the service very fast and will continue to use VaporizerHut for the foreseeable future
VaporizerHut 5 star review on 4th December 2020 VaporizerHut 5 star review on 4th December 2020 VaporizerHut 5 star review on 4th December 2020 VaporizerHut 5 star review on 4th December 2020 VaporizerHut 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Thank you James. Overall a good shopping experience.
Ordered a honey dabber, came as stated, within the week. The honey babber is a great dab straw, works well, very neat and cover held on by magnets..
Great customer service from James. I have corresponded via email and received helpful advice almost immediately.
The service and knowledge at Vaporiser hut is brilliant, they are very approachable and professional.
I can truly recommend this shop. The service is very helpful and fast! Products are great. 10/10
Great owner! Customer service is top notch; they want to help and advise above all. I bought items and returned them all, yet still great help, advice and assistance even though I didn't really follow through with a purchase. That's what I call a great business. I will certainly be coming here before other companies to buy whatever I need next! Thank you James!
They’re amazing! The best!
Excellent products , excellent customer service , excellent safe service ! Just be patient with deliveries being slow due to covid-19 .Thats not james fault .
Very good service and quite an extensive variety of products, only minor point being, it's a bit expensive, but if you value quality and good customer service, it's worth it.
Fast delivery, James has been very useful in answering queries!
Great products, great customer service & super fast delivery.
Terrible delivery
Great products and always a very fast, reliable delivery service. James was really helpful when we spoke a few times.
VaporizerHut is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews