VaporizerHut Reviews

VaporizerHut 5 star review on 17th March 2021
VaporizerHut 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Valentina Faria
Samantha Blair
Brilliant customer service and great products. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service and the product is perfect.
Fast and friendly . Easy to use
The order did not arrive at first, but customer service was prompt and kind and immediately sent a replacement. Thank you!!
Was ok good value for money nut not strong enough for me but good value for money and well sealed and looked genuine and tasted ok I think was a good deal just was not strong enough for me
Ordered about a week ago. Had a minor issue with a product and was sorted with a replacement on next day delivery and also a gift as an apology. Have since been getting tips and tricks from Ross on how best to use my new vape! Have since ordered a few more items with my eyes on a vong next. My new go-to reliable vape shop.
I’ve recently moved to the UK and wasn’t able to find 50mg vape liquid anywhere but vaporizerhut came to the rescue. Was a little skeptical at first but it all went great! Shipping was fast as well, thank youuu !!!!
Materials are really good, but grinding isn't the best, is pretty smooth but you can end up with quite big chunks. Also, it seems quite common for the material to get stuck in the stripes. I haven't tried many different kinds of grinders, I've mostly used the very cheap ones, so, in my humble opinion this one is really good and I'll recommend it, but be aware that it doesn't grind thin.
Schnell und zuverlässig nach Deutschland! Zusätzlich sehr netter Kontakt bei Rückfragen! Top!
Good range of quality products. Easy to use website. Fast delivery.
I recently purchased an induction heater when it arrived it was faulty I reported it to customer services and they shipped me a new one the same day which works fine great customer service
Great service. Quick delivery..
Excellent! Fast shipping and delivery.
Relatively quick delivery but more importantly, great customer service.
Ordered item over two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. Shipping status hasn't updated in almost a week. The company they use for standard shipping is not good at all, I am being prompted to review a product I haven't even received.
Looking at the tracking information on the link below it shows that your package has arrived in your country https://www.jerseypost.com/tools/track-trace/?tq=RK102905126JE We would be so grateful if you could get back to us and let us know. We are always here and happy to help.
Always so helpful with everything! Great explanations on devices everytime!
Just bought the APX version 3. Not entirely sure about the other reviews. Nobody seems to have mentioned that each bowl only seems to do a few good tokes. Settings 1 to 3 only warm the bud but not near enough for a vape or any kind of plume. For the price, I'm happy with essentially having bought a portable electric pipe. Certainly more discreet than a joint but you can still smell the burn so don't go thinking you can toke away in your mother in laws sitting room. Delivery was much speedier than I expected so that's a definite bonus on VHuts part. I'm hoping to quit smoking joints for good eventually but I think it's probably going to take a bigger piece of kit to replicate the sensation of smoking a joint. Looking at the market it's looking like a minimal £160 for that but I still feel like the APX 3 has convinced me vaping weed is the way forward. Trying to start the days with a vape aslong as I can before I reach for the rolling tray! To be continued haha
Great, although they should offer free shipping on £70+ imo, £100 free shipping stops me making smaller purchases.
Great service, James is excellent ✌🏼💚
Very responsive costumer service, excited to recieve my products!
VaporizerHut is rated 4.65 based on 244 reviews