VaporizerHut Reviews

of reviewers recommend VaporizerHut
Read VaporizerHut Reviews
The website is easy to navigate and has tons of options. Its easy to get puff bars in California but not as easy in the UK, so this is a great alternative.
Needed a Mighty vapouriser. As my crafty had and couldn’t keep up with the smoke. James from Vaporizerhut was very helpful and from the day payment cleared to door was 2 days. Reality is once more a lot better. Thanks
The best place to buy from. Very reliable and easy to contact. Products are legit and excellent and are always dispatched with super fast shipping and delivery. They are brilliant.
Good product, came in perfect condition, the customer service was amazing as I received my order really fast after explaining my situation to James. He is very kind and does help with any problem you have. Thank you for your excellent service!
excellent service, goes the extra mile
When I inquired about the delivery status, the shop immediately checked the status. Thanks to the prompt and courteous response, I was able to receive the product safely.
I wanted to shop at this store again. Thank you very much.
Delivery came with a couple of errors (1 missing, 1 incorrect item) which I feel could have been avoided. Nevertheless, when I emailed James about the issue he called me personally to apologise and offer some clarification which was very much appreciated and he was very helpful. As such I am under the impression that mistakes like this are an exception and not the common case. I would order from here again
James contacted me directly by phone about an inquiry and was most helpful in assisting me to ensure I was buying exactly what I was looking for.
After making another purchase, James also promptly refunded postage to me as I qualified for free delivery.
I found James personable and very pleasant to deal with. Will use VaporizerHut in the future for my vape needs. Would recommend!
Good service - quick delivery - James was excellent with customer care.

Thanks
Adam
Very good service and efficient.
Excellent respectful customer service from James. My order was delivered swiftly. I highly recommend this company.
James was so helpful. I changed my mind with the product I wanted after order and James sorted it so promptly and dispatched the new item that day.
Best customer service I have experienced for a while.
This was my first purchase from Vaporizer Hut and I would definitely recommend.
Was really happy to find Linx Hypnos Zero at a good price. Product delivery was very quick and customer service fantastic.

Would definitely use this service again, thanks!
Great service, very kind staff , very fast delivery, would recommend to anyone, will definitely be ordering of this site again 10/10
Very very good service and customer care. I receives a personal phone call and he explained over the phone that one of my products was not available. Was fine with choosing something else. Was shipped out very quickly despite the coronavirus delays. Also great products came well packaged.
Ordered the puff bars, they were great products, just like the ones I buy in the US when there. However they are a lot more expensive, at least £6 more expensive than the prices in America
Brilliant customer service and the owner James made me feel very welcome
Great company, 100% recommended. Great product at a great price. Super fast delivery. Very happy indeed.
I ordered. They delivered. My package only took 3 days to arrive
Terrible pods came leaking and continued to leak while using, total waste of money flavours are good just a shame they arent good pods had to thorougly clean my pod will not be using again.
VaporizerHut is rated 4.33 based on 51 reviews