VaporizerHut Reviews

of reviewers recommend VaporizerHut
Read VaporizerHut Reviews
Very happy with the service I received, Extremely helpful with questions I had and would recommend to anyone. Swift easy transaction and was able to collect straightaway too! 👍👍👍
Great online shop and the customer service is second to none. I had a problem where the eliquid i ordered was sold out and i got a very nice phone call from the shop to ask if i would like to choose another one which i did. Two days later it was delivered. What great service and i will be back for more.
Top product, great communication, highly recomend!
Vaporizer does the job, pleased with it. I was able to pick up the product in-person earlier due to my location and for that I'm still very appreciative of the kind gesture. All in all would buy from the store again/recommend it.
I had a problem with the order, and i made a contact, i had an answer that i need to wait for the next 3-5 days to the order arrives. Now it’s been a week, and i don’t get any information about and any answer anymore. This is frustrating..
Hello Marco,

I hope you are keeping well,
You ordered on the 3rd of January unfortunately deliveries are taking a lot longer especially all the way to Portugal.

If you take a look at the tracking information on the link below it will actually show your order has reached Portugal so it looks like it's going to be delivered very soon.

So it's around 15 days it takes to get delivery to Portugal which isn't too bad considering all the coronavirus restrictions.

Do not hesitate to contact me back with any other questions as I am always happy to help.

James
I had a very fast and efficient service from vaporizerhut and when I had a query regarding my order James dealt with it straight away I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again and recommend them to anyone
Great products quick delivery highly recommend 👌
My one and only online store for e liquid
Great shop, fast delivery and best price I could find! Will definitely buy from again!
Great, all good, thanks.
Honestly I had a problem with my order, however the customer service team was incredibly responsive and sent out a replacement the same day I got in touch.

Stuff can always goes wrong, but the guys were incredibly quick to put it right.

Thank you!!
My product hasn’t arrived so a review will be difficult, can I revive an update on when they will? Thanks
Hello Jessica,

I hope you are keeping well,
I can confirm your order has definitely been dispatched and is on its way unfortunately some of the orders have been taking a lot longer due to the Christmas post and coronavirus restrictions.

I'm sure you will receive your order in the next few days or if not early next week.

If I can help you with anything else just message me any time.

Hello Jessica,

I hope you are keeping well,

I have just checked the tracking information and your order has been delivered you can check on the link below

If possible I would really appreciate if you could check and get back to me.

James
Lovely rig to use, speedy delivery discreet and reliable, can’t fault anything 🤟
Super amazing customer service and extremely nice and easy to converse with when needing assistance. Highly recommend.
Great customer service! Delivery was swifter than expected.
Issue with vape sent photos of fault, was told id be contacted by phone. No call
Quick good customer service. Thanks v much!!
Quick and efficient service from the ever so helpful James.
Great business, great products, great service! Good communication and assistance as the intended product was out of stock, so a replacement vape was ordered. I received the product quickly and a refund for the difference in price, all quickly and swiftly!
Great service , great liquid