VaporizerHut Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend VaporizerHut
"Fast and friendly. Recommended!"
"Amazing online store! Great services, very good communication, very nice and helpful person! Great quality products. Good packaging. Really the best vape store online. I made several orders within a few months and always pleased with the fast shipping and the products. I strongly recommend to anyone who wants to buy vape products online. Phenomenal service! Really a pleasure to deal with James. @Happy customer"
"I don’t like the fact that I can’t track my order. I tried to call multiple times yet I was sent straight to voicemail. However once I received the product (which was a little bit over a week later) it was amazing nag"
Hi Hala,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,
We are sorry your delivery was a little longer than expected occasionally the Royal Mail take a little longer with the deliveries.

We are pleased you like the products once you have received the order :-)

We are always here and happy to answer any questions and resolve any issues.

Kind regards
James - VaporizerHut
"Great service ,very fast delivery,excellent products"
"Lovely :))"
"VaporizerHut's quality of service is absolutely phenomenal. Items arrived in perfect condition extremely quickly. Will use again."
"Item cheapest online and delivered very quickly. Very happy customer."
"Delivery to Ireland took around 9 working days but the customer service was very efficient and helpful."
Hello Neha,

We can confirm your order was sent straight away and should arrive any day. Delivery to Ireland 🇮🇪 can sometimes take a little longer to arrive than the UK mainland.

Please see the tracking information on the link below.

Looking at the tracking information your order has arrived in Ireland.

Kind regards
James - VaporizerHut
"The shopping experience was excellent at VaporizerHut. The site holds a good range of vaping items and accessories with competitive prices compared to other similar sites. Shipping was quick and within the expected/communicated timeframe. The communication from VaporizerHut was what made the experience better than I have received from other sites. Polite and well mannered replies with informative information related to the order or shipment. I will order from VaporizerHut again based on my experience."
"I am extremely pleased with the high quality of the nic salts I bought great flavour good nic hits and very fast delivery thanks for the great service I will definitely be back next pay ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Very helpful. Swift delivery. Good customer aftercare. Many Thanks."
"At the moment not bad. Used only 3 times.👍"
"Good customer service"
"Items shipped and received very rapidly. One suggestion would be to change the email on the paypal account to more accurately represent the company. Almost made me stop the order..."
"Great communication. Super fast delivery. 👍👍👍"
"The fastest delivery you can get, I had a very good experience buying my vape ."
"Best shop. Ever"
"I placed my 1st order of a Juul compatible pod (5% Mango!) & was very pleased. Being new to the Juul, I returned to Vaporizerhut for my next order. I was contacted within hours with a phone call to apologise as the flavours I had ordered were now out of stock. Great customer service, more Mango on route."
"Perfect costumer service, quick response and great items, what I purchased fits perfectly on my device :)"
"Had no problems 5 star service fast delivery would certainly recommend them to anyone again 5 star service keep up the good work ."
VaporizerHut is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews