VaporizerHut Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend VaporizerHut
"Very helpful. Swift delivery. Good customer aftercare. Many Thanks."
"At the moment not bad. Used only 3 times.👍"
"Good customer service"
"Items shipped and received very rapidly. One suggestion would be to change the email on the paypal account to more accurately represent the company. Almost made me stop the order..."
"Great communication. Super fast delivery. 👍👍👍"
"The fastest delivery you can get, I had a very good experience buying my vape ."
"Best shop. Ever"
"I placed my 1st order of a Juul compatible pod (5% Mango!) & was very pleased. Being new to the Juul, I returned to Vaporizerhut for my next order. I was contacted within hours with a phone call to apologise as the flavours I had ordered were now out of stock. Great customer service, more Mango on route."
"Perfect costumer service, quick response and great items, what I purchased fits perfectly on my device :)"
"Had no problems 5 star service fast delivery would certainly recommend them to anyone again 5 star service keep up the good work ."
VaporizerHut is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access