VaporizerHut Reviews

VaporizerHut 5 star review on 17th March 2021
VaporizerHut 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Valentina Faria
Samantha Blair
Excellent customer service. Fast dispatch and delivery. Highly recommended.
Great all round experience! From a fast, friendly reply to an enquiry, helpful advice, competitive prices and speedy delivery. Can highly recommend James and VaporizerHut Will be a return customer for sure : )
Effortless. Orders always arrive in good time and as described. Will use again!
Great prices, speedy response and delivery. Customer service second to none
good range of products, great friendly service.
I moved back from the states and was missing my 50mg nic - finding these guys was a godsend. Always so speedy + a great selection. Nothing but good things to say, would most definitely reccomend!
Top stock in always
Quick delivery great communication! Thank you!
Great service, really couldn’t ask for more! Wanted to collect as I live in Jersey and they sorted it all out :)
Very easy website to use Prompt fast delivery Great customer service Discrete packaging Will use again
Was assisted by a very helpful chap named James. I enjoyed my first Proto-pipe so much that I came back to try out the rocket. Perfect travel companion, sling it in your rucksack without a care. Would recommend VaporizerHut and their products to anybody!
I was looking for ages before I found somewhere with stock! Fast delivery too.
Brilliant service delivered within a couple of days no issues using the website, great!
Fast delivery and beautifully made eliquid.
James gave me great advice and I am now the proud owner of a Mighty! Great service too
Run by a really helpful guy, with lots of knowledge. He even offered to drop it to my door himself.
Very quick shipping and all round an easy and pleasent process
Excellent service. James is full of knowledge and is able to assist when looking for the right device for you. Ordered in the morning and received the following morning. Would highly recommend.
As always, perfect service. Quick delivery, no issues. I have messaged the owner before and he is always very helpful.
I bought the Fury Edge, I’m a first time buyer, the device is amazing and the service was too! I would highly recommend Vaporizer Hut and will definitely buy from them again!☺️
VaporizerHut is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews