Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Haven't received items and no received reply to emails sent about it
I never got a vape liquid
Bought a vaporesso tank. The one in the picture was different to what i received. Also, one of the coils was open and out of its packet in the sealed tank box, the coil was dirty and the wrong size for the tank.
Slow to reply sent me wrong product
Zero Stones Mandy one
I like vape town a lot however I got a pack of faulty coils online and when I spoke to a colleague in the Tiverton store he told me it happens sometimes and it’s not really his problem. I have emailed head office but am yet to hear back.
Still waiting on 2 bottles of juice paid for but not received
I don't shop at vape Town anymore and haven't done for 5 years so stop emailing me, and next time you send someone an invoice make sure you send it to the right person....
Feel pretty let down after buying for a while of this site never had any issues until now where I had a juice taste completely off and disgusting I’ve tried to email and sort this and feel like I’m getting blanked and no real apology was giving too me I know it’s not my vape or coils as I’ve had no issue before so its clear I’ve got a bad batch but it’s just they way this is being handled which has really annoyed me no offer of a refund or apology and just no quick response too solve this .
Hello - The liquid you have purchased is not manufactured by Vape Town and is a completely independent brand but we can of course look into any issues with it. If you have emailed in, our customer services will reply. Due to the the current volume of enquiries there is a slight delay in replies to all emails but will reply within 24-36 hours M-F. Regards Vape Town
Ordered 12mg strength and was sent 6mg instead. It is the second time that the strength ordered has not been the one delivered. I think I need to go elsewhere.
Bottle of liquid was leaking and they sent me the wrong shots despite sending email before hand, also emailed a second and third time off the website and no response.
Ordered some premiere and some red blend and I must say they taste awful like they have gone off,they are even a horrible pink colour. I’ve had them before so knew I liked them from before. Wouldn’t buy those blends again!
Never reply to emails about warranty on my smok d barrel
Slow postage says it takes up to 10days because off corona but that’s bs
Hello As you order was placed on a Sunday we shipped it the very next day (Monday). Once we have shipped orders and they are in the hands of Royal Mail we sadly have no control of how quickly they get to you. That said you are free to pay for a quicker service should you wish to get your order quicker. There are delays within the Royal Mail network due to the surge in online orders due to the pandemic. This information can be viewed on this link https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12556/~/service-update Regards Mike
The products I received were out of date
Not necessarily a issue with a towel but I have a serious issue with the flavours I ordered. One flavour was ordered from milkman the other one was Charlies chalk dust, and I must say they have been the worst flavours I have ever had they taste extremely chemically and I don’t tend to write reviews but I feel like it’s worth me writing of you please stay clear from these flavours they are absolutely dreadful most possibly the worst ones I’ve had
Have not received my product yet that was ordered on 27th November?
Would like refund filled vape then left it overnight standing up and liquid had leaked all over bed side table through all the structure of the vape
Still not received my online order after 4 days
Hello As stated on our site the free postage option you chose is a 2-5 day service on average but not guaranteed. We offer paid for services which include 1st class and Next day delivery which are delivered quicker than they would be on the free shipping service which is the slowest service we offer due to being free. The 5th working day is this Monday 15th November. You should receive it around then. Regards Mike
Ordered juice a week ago, said it would take 2-5 days, still waiting, not had a single update, don’t really mind waiting but it’s the fact they haven’t updated me and I currently have no juice
Hello We shipped your order at the earliest possible time which was last Friday making today the 4th working day. Due to the lockdown Royal Mail have had an increased amount of parcels and packets posted therefore most customers are experiencing some delays. We did send you your orders received email then a your orders dispatched to your email address (check spam and junk if you cannot see this) but due to The Royal Mail free shipping service being selected your order cannot be tracked or any update of its progress through their network seen. You should expect your parcel in the next few days. Regards Mike
Vape Town is rated 4.80 based on 3,965 reviews