Vape Town Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Vape Town

About Vape Town: We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

How would you rate Vape Town?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sebastian B
Verified Buyer
"Package in perfect confidition , excellent delivery speed for second class post and very impressed by the generous free sample of e-liquid"
"Will was very helpful. He was also very sympathetic as someone had just driven into me at a roundabout!! Just moved across into my lane. Only problem.......I was already in it. The other party just said “but I indicated!!” Anyhoo, Will was lovely 👍"
"First class product and a+ service highly recommended 👍👍"
"Great service and knowledge in the Weymouth shop,lower prices would be nice but I know it's hard to match or beat internet prices Damian"
"not a very pleasant experience"
Hello

As your post is Anonymous we cannot track down your purchase on our system. If you can email us the details of any issues to service@vapetown.co.uk we will look into this for you.

Kind regards

Mike

Vape Town
"Excellent service highly recommended 👌🏻"
"Didn't have the product i wanted but quickly offered a diffrent option and some free liquid to compensate. Quick delivery happy with the product."
"Always quick delivery, good prices 👍"
"Have been in the shop a few times now and always excellent customer service, great products and also a brilliant online service. Ordered and received within 2 days and also got a free vape juice to try! Very pleased with this shop! Nice to have a friendly vape shop in town 😀 x"
"Very impressed - excellent juice, even better price and super fast delivery. Even received a free 10ml sample too. Thank you, I will be back!"
"Very helpful with which vape to get to help me stop smoking and the prices are so cheap the staff are very polite and happy"
"Get all my equipment from these guys. Cant fault the service an customer care. Keep up the good work guys an girls 😉"
"Vape town have a great range of juice and the flavours are amazing. Staff very helpful and friendly. Great experience will definately be going again and highly recommended"
Samantha N
Verified Buyer
"Only ordered a few days ago and arrived pretty quick! I even got a cheeky freeby 10ml juice, WIN WIN!"
"Always deliver on time. Good price and like the product. I have had some difficulty signing in on the site but can still place the order easily. Good value for money!"
"Fast Service and good products make Vape Town number 1"
"I use the Yeovil but would not be in the town for over a week. I ordered juice Friday afternoon (2nd class post FREE) and got it on Saturday, you can't complain at that. Staff in Yeovil very helpful."
"I've bought Vape Town liquid before so I knew it was good. It took five days to get to me (including a weekend) which was a little slower than I'd have liked, but it got here. I also had a small problem where I didn't get a discount I was promised, though once I contacted customer service I was quickly given a refund. The main thing is I got 10 bottles of quality e-liquid for £20 - that's about half what I was paying from a famous retailer before I discovered Vape Town. I'm happy to wait a couple of days if that's what it takes."
"Brilliant and quick service, juice taste’s beautiful, coil wire was how it should, highly recommend! Thanks."
"Great to see this product back, love the flavour, best flavour by far."
Vape Town is rated 4.74 based on 258 reviews