Vape Town Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Vape Town

About Vape Town: We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

How would you rate Vape Town ?

"Placed an order for my wife was kept informed all the way to delivery very good service."
"Been given the wrong coils twice had to come back three times in my last visit the pink hair rude woman wouldn’t change them even though the owner said they were wrong told me I had to come back again she was the rudest person I’ve had to deal with even told me please don’t cone back so now I’m gonna have to pay a different shop for the correct coils ur shop is a joke with no knowledge of what they sell I’ll never comeback"
"Easy to negotiate website and fast delivery."
"Quick delivery good price plus free sample of juice very nice"
"Order dispatched on the same day as I ordered and arrived 2 days later. I would definitely recommend vapetown. Great price and service."
"I discovered vape Town while on holiday a few weeks back and bought a kit for my mother and decided to try some new vape juice. The store was small but had all you needed and the staff were great. I have recently ordered and received some product from there online store and it was just as good and did not take too long getting to me. Great company great product!"
"Fast delivery highly recommend vape town"
"I order, they receive my order, they email me to say order on its way, receive goods in a couple of days. Simples."
"Brilliant quick service def be using you guys again"
"First class service highly recommend 👌🏻"
"Great service , speedy delivery"
"Excellent service, good pricing - overall fantastic."
"Delivered within 4 days of ordering, £12 cheaper than other websites....excellent!"
"Excellent product.fast delivery.very efficient service."
"Ordered on line this time as couldn't get into town. Service was smooth and goods delivered within 3 days. Happy with the service but I do prefer to go into the shop wherever possible."
"Fast delivery and very well packaged. I will certainly be using them again in the future. Thank you"
"Ordered on Monday delivered but post free of charge on Wednesday. Very efficient service."
"Fantastic service always quick and quality products very good price well packed"
"Great shop always have my vape in stock quick delivery"
"Amazing, will be ordering from here again!"
Vape Town is rated 4.76 based on 371 reviews