Vape Town Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Vape Town

About Vape Town: We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

How would you rate Vape Town?

"Vape Town in Stony Stratford is now the only vape shop I buy from. Prices are the best around and the customer service is unbeatable. Jaime is both friendly and knowledgeable and always willing to give you her time to answer any questions you might have."
"Excellent service ordered 1.30pm via Royal Mail 1st class post.. arrived next day by 11am.. definitely use again"
"easy ordering and reliable delivery"
"Great product.good price.quick delivery.very happy with item"
"Good product...love it"
"Very fast delivery and thank you for the free vape liquid and was one I hadn’t tried yet"
"I bought next level eliquid from this company and I sent them an email saying I was going through a new coil every time I filled the tank up with the creamy custard I received a very abrupt email saying it’s was not there problem because the eliquid contained a lot of sugar and sweetener and this is the reason why the coils lasted on 2ml of the liquid disgusting company and disgusting customer service Kane this is the name of the guy who answered my email as there is no phone number for this company either just email very dubious to say the least please avoid this company at all costs"
Hello Mike

Coil use and life is all dependent on individual set ups such as the device you are using, the tank and even what watts you run the device at.

As regards to phone numbers all our store numbers are on our website should you need to contact us.

Mike

Vape Town
"Amazing deal on liquid. Saved me £90 just like that. Very very happy !!"
"Ordered, paid for, arrived. Bonus of a taster. Pleased with the service."
"Brilliant service, arrived on time. Would recommend to anyone"
"Delivery time was acceptable (2nd class) and the juice I bought (Criminal - Costello) was awesome. Will definitely be buying from these guys again 👍👍👍👍👍"
"swift and safe delivery - thanks!"
"verry good service i ordered the pulce squank kit and some liquids and some wire recieved most of my order very quickly. vapetown had got in touch with me about not having the gauge of wire i wanted in stock and swiftly sorted it out with me and offered either a different product at same price or a full refund. recieved first part of order and was missing something out of it emailed them about it and had a reply within an hour and had it all sorted out. also recieved a few extras with the second half of my order. overall great experience with this company and amazing customer service will definitely be ordering again."
"The order was as I expected, and they included a gift! Many thanks"
"Very efficient service, I always receive the products within 2 days of ordering. Competitive prices and free postage (when spending £20)"
"Always excellent service online and from the guys in the stores"
"Very well mannered and online orders have very quick delivery and I like that they put a sample of liquid in with what you buy 5 star"
"Great juice"
"Good service all round, great choice and fast delivery at a great cost"
"Easy to use website, fast delivery with good packaging really happy with my products, smok rainbow prince tank, T10 coils and 8ml bulb tank"
Vape Town is rated 4.75 based on 305 reviews