Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Great e liquid. I love the taste
Great vape shop. E liquid tastes brilliant
Always good quality and fast delivery well packed I have used Vapetown for over 2 years never been disappointed
Very quick and efficient , received exactly what i ordered Thank you
Great prices friendly and helpful in-store staff plus quick and efficient online ordering. Have been a customer for almost two years since returning from abroad and highly recommend Vape Town
They always have the flavours I’m looking for and ship my order very quickly I have used them a few times never had a problem.
Always order on line so easy and always delivered promptly, excellent service
I havent recived it yet still waiting
Hello

You placed your order Friday evening.

Saturday and Sunday there are no shipments sent out.

It was shipped on Monday by free shipping which is delivered between 3-5 working days. To receive items quicker in the future please pay and upgrade to first class.

Only two working days have passed due to public holidays and the weekend.

Mike
They are always on it!
I ordered my juice on boxing day the Thursday and I recievd the order on Saturday was so much quicker then expected and everything came in one bag which is even better Thank you vape town
Parcel was despatched and delivered very quick, love the flavours I ordered.
Brilliant service very quick delivery great product
I have not received a delivery date for the goods that I ordered on 5th December, let alone a delivery. I placed an order on-line because my local shop (Barnstaple) is incompetent & never has anything in stock that I want to buy. It would seem that incompetence is endemic at Vape Town.
Fast efficient delivery. I ordered the wrong strength once and spoke to customer service who agreed to exchange the incorrect order.
I'm very happy if You have some question always You get help and You have a lot of tatę to choose.
Reasonably priced and quick dispatch. Customer service is above and beyond! I ordered a new tank and a spare glass to upgrade the tank from 2-5ml. Imagine my surprise at getting an email from Jaime advising me the glass I ordered wouldn’t fit the tank and would I prefer the one that would... now that is awesome service. Many thanks
Great , fast delivery very pleased
I had a breakdown of a 2 year old box-mod and was panicking as I had no vape. Went to Vape Town in town, the guy explained all the different options and gave his recommendation. What I really liked was that he didn't recommend the most expensive one, he recommended the one that sounded like it most matched what I wanted. I've had it for nearly a week now and it's amazing. I was very impressed and will be doing a lot more shopping at Vape town, either in the shop or online. Highly recommend them.
The staff in the Barnstaple store are friendly and knowledgeable. Also as is so rare these days HONEST! They give the advice that is right for you, not the advice that costs the most. I recently had to order online as I couldn't get into store, Royal mail delivered to the wrong address and even though not in any way Vape Towns fault, or responsibility, the customer service I received in order to help me resolve the problem was second to none. Kane in customer services spent a large part of his afternoon doing his absolute best to help me. What a Legend!
No hassle, delivered promptly, perfect.
Vape Town is rated 4.72 based on 652 reviews