Vape Town Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Vape Town

About Vape Town: We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

How would you rate Vape Town ?

"Great staff very help full good range of spears. a lot moor help full than our Bideford shop.THANK YOU. Andy from Bideford."
"I was absolutly clueless where to start with vaping as i wanted to stop smoking cigarettes. The guy in your leighton buzzard store was incredibly helpful, and always is if we have any questions"
"I’m down here on holiday, I found vape town very helpful they had a wide range of products and knew what they where talking about Smok tank purchased"
"The sales people are always helpful."
"Very happy with the staff Bletchley vape town. Dale and Rebecca are by far the best people to deal with. Always there with great advice and support. Always with a smile on there faces. Once again very happy customer here. Would give them more stars, if I could."
"As usual delivery within a few days of ordering. Great free delivery with orders over £20."
"Quality products, swift delivery and great customer service. A*"
"Excellent service. Ordered late Friday afternoon, order arrived by lunchtime following Monday."
"The website to order is very easy to follow and I received my order very quickly and efficiently ,very pleased with the prompt service you offer"
"They had everything I need"
"I got 120ml of quality e-liquid for just £10. I love the deals vapetown do and quality of their products. Would definety come back again in store or online."
"Very happy with my order thank you"
"Premium Service. Superb customer service. Quality products"
"Very good love the samples u get and very quick delivery"
"Very satisfying"
"Quick delivery and awesome quality juice"
"Really good price, dispatched within a couple of hours, great e-liquid flavours and even threw in a free bottle to my online order. Very happy customer 😊"
"Very quick turnaround and a fast delivery"
"Eliquid at a geat price,posted superfast and i got a sample liquid free. I will definitely use again."
"Quick delivery. Happy with the service i received"
Vape Town is rated 4.76 based on 340 reviews