Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Initially I thought I had received great service. But unfortunately the locking mechanism on the vape wasn't explained to me and now the vape is broken due to me tightening it up too much. £35 down the drain. Plus another £35 on CBD liquid. Turns out its half price online. So yes I'll be buying the plain simple vape pen what I originally wanted online with the half price liquid. Saving £££ and time
Helpful and experienced staff
Excellent service and quality products
Good all round service
I always buy from Vape Town and would always give excellent rating. However the last time I bought from the shop and when I got home discovered I only had 18 bottles instead of 20, live 9 miles away so next time I will double check.
Some staff members are rude.
Great service as always
Very helpful and good service
The best in town I will use no one else
Vape town blechtley are very helpful and friendly
Great service in store.
Always really helpful, have been a repeat customer for years with many more to come. Much better to go to a shop than rely on online, you can't get friendly advice and free testers online
Thanks great service
My delivery turned up on time again! So thank you. Was down to the last coil for my vape and the delivery arrived just in time. Great service as always.
The best vape shop :)
Very happy with the customer service, and i will be going again
Vapetown has to be the best vape shop in barnstaple staff go out there way to help you good explain everything brilliant I will o ly every buy my vape from vapetown brilliant own range of juice perfect flavour
Always helpful and friendly
Vape Town have a good selection of juices, coils and accessories. Their delivery process is quick and I've never had a problem with the many orders I've placed with them over the last 3 years.

I would (and have) reccomend their online services to all vapers out there.
Great Service by Ben as always, He knows what his products are all about. will be visiting again due to high standards
Vape Town is rated 4.79 based on 2,242 reviews