Vape Town Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Vape Town

About Vape Town: We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy

"No problems at all, easy to order and well packed, many thanks"
"Can't fault these guys always on time with my vape juice, and a great price. Great flavour to."
"It's with Vape Town that I stopped smoking 10 months ago and I regularly use the shop in town and it's been great. I decided to use the online shop so that I could get what I wanted quicker than waiting for the shop to get it in etc. But I put in what I wanted and added a msg with the order yet I received a note on the invoice to say I didn't fill out the whole order and was sent random vape liquids that I hadn't asked for."
"I ordered oils in June and was very pleased with the selection and speed of delivery. I made a mistake with the order and tried to change it online but the delivery came with the original order. When I pointed this out in my review, Mike contacted me and offered to make good my order free of charge. I was very impressed and am buying again from Vape Town due to the impressive response to my comments."
"Big bottles of great flavours at a great price"
"I was asked via email to leave a review...... sorry to say that after spending just over £30 on vape juice you sent the wrong juice. I have emailed you on 5 separate occasions with not one response back. I won’t be using again as customer service is non existent"
"Excellent product for a vaping newbie! Fast delivery and fab service from Vape Town - thank you!"
"Faulty item, four emails ignored. Phone call, shop visit no result. Escalated to pay pay who paid me my money back. Why not deal with problems surely it doesn’t leave you out of pocket if item is faulty. You return it to supplier?"
"I always have a pleasant experience when buying my vape products from the Vape Town store on Fore Street Exeter. The staff are always friendly and extremely useful whenever I visit, They help with issues I may come across with my vape purchases and their recommendations are never misjudged. My experience with the online store was just as good, I didn't have any problems with my order and was delighted to see that certain product deals are available online as well as in store."
"Excellent service as always. Never managed to get an order wrong yet, and always helpful in store. 👍🏼"
"Spent £23 on e-liquids as my normal shop was closed. I took them straight back as the liquid had a bad taste. Not the flavouring, the base liquid. It smelt bad before I added the shot and the shot smelt bad and the little ready mix bottles of a different flavour smelt bad. It smelt like when you dismantle a really greasy oven coupled with the smell of a dog owners hoover being turned on. I got no joy getting any money back so I am turning the liquid over to trading standards today. Avoid like the plague. In seven years of vaping this one is out there on it’s own as something extra disgusting. I nearly vomited. I had to wash my machines and fit new coils. The bin stunk the whole yacht out so I emptied it up the top and fitted a new bin bag. The bin still stunk for three days. Worst vaping experience ever. Avoid. Only gave one star because zero is not an option."
"Love theses vapes , grest flavours and good desls if you order 10 , great that you can order online ordered on Sunday delivered Wednesday so no wait , packaged well , will always use these"
"Always polite and pleasant, Good service, value for money and even better they can deliver because I live about 60 miles away, would definitely recommend"
"Vape town is excellent the staff are so friendly in shop and the delivery is so fast when you order on line."
"Website OK, not the easiest to use but works fine. Service though was second to none and arrived at the right time. Would recommend highly and will be using the online service again."
"Excellent service all the time and items always arrive on time."
"Excellent quick service thank you."
"Outstanding service from beginning to end ,easy to use website ,straight forward ordering and very prompt delivery . Would highly recommend Vape Town ."
"Great service. Quick delivery"
"First class service as always."
Vape Town is rated 4.70 based on 617 reviews