Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
The shop was clean and well organised the member of staff was helpful. I got what I wanted and will be happy to visit a shop or shop online.
Posted 1 hour ago
Arrived with the usual prompt efficacy I will indeed be ordering again when required With the special price offered a unique opportunity
Excellent service
Went to Vapetown for the first time today been a smoker for nearly 30 years I know it’s time to give up, went in and a man called Connor served me and was very informative and helpful would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone, could of made me spend big time but got me the cheapest and best way to start again thank you Connor will be back πŸ‘
Great prices , especially when you order various products, very quick delivery, we will always use vape Town, excellent service
Great products & service but loyalty scheme not easy to negotiate
Excellent.
Great advice for someone quitting cigarettes. Flexible with returning unopened bottles in case nicotine input is to high or to low. Very good service
Very good customer service. When i went in to buy juices the staff showed me the most popular
Lady in shop was really helpful when i went in with a problem with my vape and i didn't even buy it from them. I have been using them to purchase my liquids and find their deals good value.
A great online store. Have been very pleased with everything I have purchased from them. Fast and efficient service. Thanks guys
The guys at Barnstaple are always helpful, great service
Friendly and helpful staff. Good flavours, good value.
Great service, always friendly and have exactly what I want every time I go in to the shop ( Barnstaple ) πŸ‘πŸ»
I used to use the Exeter shop but switched to online during the first lockdown. I like Vape Town because it has a good range of liquids and the discount for buying 10 at a time makes it amongst the cheapest. Online ordering is simple and quick as is the despatch and delivery.
Great service very nice staff in Barnstable.
Great service
Very friendly staff, helpfull and top quality items. Will continue to purchase here.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and helpful with advice. Great price for products too.
The staff member that served me today was helpful and friendly. I’ve had a lot of your products over the last few years and have mostly been very satisfied
Vape Town is rated 4.80 based on 4,271 reviews