Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Been using Vape town for two years now been great service just I can’t get on with the new make of liquid mango flavour they change supplier I like the old ones not the one with barcode on. Thanks Dean
Everything a vaper could ever need under one roof with great customer service.
Excellent service as usual. Wouldn't buy anywhere else.
Perfect. Good quality, good price
Always friendly helpful staff that are quick and efficient, LeeB
Great prices and great delivery time.
Very good service and selection of vapes and fluids
Bottle of liquid was leaking and they sent me the wrong shots despite sending email before hand, also emailed a second and third time off the website and no response.
Have used Yeovil branch for a while now and they are the most helpful, friendliest staff! They even know me by voice now when I ring to place an order! Best customer service ever! Thank you to the Yeovil staff!!
During the lockdown, Vapetown have provided a service that's second to none. With online orders that are always prompt, a friendly staff in our Yeovil store, first class service. Thank you Vapetown.
I don't smoke having stopped 10 years ago but my wife has always liked your products after starting vaping a few years ago and no longer smokes real " cigarettes". We have always found your staff to be helpful and knowledgeable of your products over the years, keep up the good work especially in these hard times.
Always helpful and efficient.
Brilliant service - would not go anywhere else.
Always found the people at Vape Yown very knowledgeable and helpful
Good service good products
Brilliant as usual- ordered Friday afternoon arrived Monday. Really pleased
Prompt service, even though there was a slight error to start with they very quickly rectified it which is a credit to them.
The staff was very friendly and helpful with my vape purchase
Never any problems with my purchases or delivery. Thank you.
Very helpful friendly knows exactly what vapes are best for you unfortunately I've not been able to use my vape as it's not turning on probably me not knowing what to do tho
Vape Town is rated 4.79 based on 3,363 reviews