Vape Town Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Vape Town

About Vape Town: We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy

"I phoned up Chris 4 Advice, then I went 2 vape town, Chris was Awsome, friendly ,polite. His knowledge is out of this world , put his advice across so I fully understood , absolutely fantastic, VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
"My last order was for 30 boxes of lanksy and we have only received 10. We have waited today to see if they would arrive but they have not Can someone come back to me with a date of delivery please"
"I'm new to vaping and really had little idea what I wanted but found them very helpful and guided me through the myriad of devices and e-liquids. Also they have a loyalty scheme and lots of good offers. So far no cigs for a month so recommend them to both novices like me and more experienced."
"Ordered uwell Rta on Friday from online paid extra for delivery came Saturday next day. Very happy thank you. Will keep supporting my local choice. Thanks"
"Great service in the shop, good prices and good liquids. Website and response to emails are poor. Activated my account and still would not work to had to set up a new one in the end and lost my points"
"Good products. Delivery is a little slow"
"The 100ml of Loaded Glazed Donut arrived and the liquid is very very cloudy. I will probably throw it away"
"Ordered on Sunday... delivery Thursday as stated. Good service all round"
"very simple and efficient"
"Excellent and very fast delivery"
"Always a great service in there shops or ordering online good variety of liquid at good prices stuff are always happy to help very friendly have if your new to vaping don't be shy to ask to try diffent flavours before you buy be buying from them since they started up never had a problem."
"Rapid delivery, great products and the usual freebies in the box."
"Excellent service"
"Good online service with fast derlivery"
"I went into Vape Town when I was in Weymouth, really good service and products that lasted and didn't burn quickly. I decided to do a reorder and see what the service was like as the choice of flavours was excellent. My order arrived so quickly, I was really impressed. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending and will be using this site again, absolutely exceptional service"
"Arrived on time and no argument thank u very much have a good day and keep up the good work"
"I rang VT because of a problem with the website and to check on the status of a refund. The representative suggested a different route to the website which worked and promised to investigate the refund. A little while later she rang back to explain hoe and when the refund had been paid. On checking, I found that she was correct - I had received the payment. I am confidant that this was not a one-off and that VT really care about their customers. How refreshing! Thank you"
"first class service. will use this site again. Spot on. G Shutt"
"Best tasting eliquids that I have found, quick delivery, highly recommended."
"I just received my new vap today and it’s just what I’ve been looking for. I was kept up to date with posted information on there site. Great prices and great flavours and choices of mg."
Vape Town is rated 4.73 based on 438 reviews