Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Brilliant customer service with great products stacked on the shelves always up to date with new stock which keeps me coming back.
I have the best experience with Vape town compared to other vape companies that I've gone to in the past, the staff are super understanding and friendly, they try their best to help with any questions and the online service is great especially during covid!
Been purchasing for 2 or more years but last week asked if I could use my reward points, I was told I only have 54 points and need 200 points. Even though I always inform when making a purchase with email address or mobile number the staff may not be adding the points on. Point system virtually worthless, I'm considering switching to old smoke vapes as they also serve coffee and have comfortable seating arrangement.
Always helpful staff and very knowledgeable .
Excellent
Good service and great liquid
Great shop with good range of stock and VERY helpful staff
Yet again a 5 star service
Excellent helpful service with a smile. Value for money too.
Always very friendly service
I never got a vape liquid
Very happy with products. Prompt delivery and staff in local shop in Plymouth are very kind, knowledgeable and helpful. Have recommended vape town to many of my friends.
Ordered my liquid by click and collect to the Barnstaple shop it was great service they told me the stock level and i could pick up my stuff up in just a couple of mins. spot on thanks.
The website is easy to use and orders are received very quickly
Easy to use website and quick delivery
very cheap, fast delivery and amazing products :)
Good product.
Excellent service and quality products
Awesome products
I ordered a delivery on firday Bank Holiday which didn't go out till the Tuesday which is fine but it is now the Monday after and still not arrived?

Me and my partner always use your shop down in Weymouth but i had to go up to Oxfordshire way to look after my mother in law thats why I ordered online but like I said still not arrived.
Vape Town is rated 4.79 based on 3,843 reviews