Vape Town Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Vape Town

About Vape Town: We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy

"Only one place you need to go for good e juice vape town I would not use no one else good tasting flavours vape town setting the standards"
"Nice and easy to order,good service........."
"Brought the vape monster red and couldn't be happier with it. The service I've recieved has been brilliant and because of this I will definitely be a repeat customer."
"Good value for money, great juices and a great selection!"
"Arrived quickly and with free samples!"
"Very good selection of e liquid with descriptions of flavours for each added to some helpful customer reviews. They offer good customers service and quick delivery. On top of this they have plenty of related vapping accessories. All at good prices. All this with a rewards system."
"I ordered 6 boxes of vape liquid called (Biggs) online for delivery they only sent me 5 boxes of biggs and another box liquid called bugsy I have tried to get into contact with vape town but their isn’t a contact number or even email"
"I ordered a aspire cobble and e liquids at a very good price and they arrived the next day which was amazing. Thank you"
"Great service quick delivery and a huge selection. I like going into the shop in Weymouth too. Try before you buy. Your one stop shop for all things Vape. :)"
"Just called into the Bletchley Branch as had a problem with my vape coil Kiera sorted it out straight away couldn't be more helpful or friendly would recommend her and the shop they have an amazing variety of vapes and liquids Thanks again and will definitely be back All the Best Brett"
"Good products swiftly delivered, but item packaging was somewhat damaged."
"Good website very easy to find what you need good products 10 out of 10 no need to shop anywhere else"
"My favourite vape store quick delivery and helpful staff."
"Don't buy online. My juice was 3months out of date and customer service never get back to you. Shame really as instore staff are great but with hours I work don't get to go in shop all that often"
"Great shop for vape liquid and are great at helping u with what liquid u want and are very friendly and professional"
"Great products and a great service! Only wish there was a shop in my town."
"Always a bit dubious ordering from new websites. Vape Town was easy to navigate, has some excellent deals and very easy to use. Goods arrived when stated and well packaged. Will defo order from here again. Thank you."
"Vape Town are great, always have stock and even send different flavours to try for free. I highly recommend Vape Town for all your vaping needs."
Vape Town is rated 4.73 based on 521 reviews