Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
I was very disappointed that the nic shots would not be swapped for nic salts on my purchase as normal because you was not open, forget me if I'm wrong but you are open ? I was told that I would need to pay extra for this as it was click and collect but if the store was open as normal it would of been free. Very disappointed especially when you want my future buisness think I will start to look elsewhere for a better service
Get products I want when I shop online, but if I go in store at Leighton Buzzard they never have enough 0mg Triple Menthol hence 3 stars
Great staff
Is your shop in Aylesbury closed, if so it what have polite to be informed
Friendly and helpful staff
Good service but the juice is pricey
More variety online would be nice, but your brand vape juice is good.
I'm not happy.
I've been saving my points so that I can one day get a free product, to then be told "if you don't use them, you loose them" you've now lost my custom and ALL my friends.
The price and delivery were great but my ecig came and the box was already open and the finish on the ecig was poor, like it hadn’t been polished. Maybe I got one that had been returned?
I have sent an email with pictures but I’ve had no response?
You don’t carry enough of each type of liquid, I always have to make up my order with an alternative. I was also given a different strength and not told. I also was given 19 and not twenty on one occasion. Sorry to bleat on but all in all things could be and should be better.
You did ask
The top of the icy liquid constantly pops off when filling up waste of time and money
I bough some eliquid of a brand is not used before so asked the assistant for advice. I asked if the flavour profile had either mint or menthol in it to which I was told no it had neither. Unfortunately when I opened it I think it had copious amounts of both. It didn’t say on the bottle label what the flavour was so I had to take them at their word. Very disappointed that staff don’t know. But I understand you do have a wide range of eliquid so it will take time to get to know. I’d prefer the honesty of an I don’t know I think.
I love the flavours from you guys but the packaging needs some work. Two of my items were damaged during postage. A flimsy cardboard box is not protective enough.
Some staff members are rude.
Products are mostly good but the policy that you can't return the day after you've bought even though it's still sealed in its box is awful and doesn't seem right away all. I tried to do this in the Tiverton Devon store as I bought two and my partner wanted to swap after seeing mine ( it leaks unless you use the 50/50 liquid, so limited choice ) the sales assistant refused so I spent £70 couldn't swap one and now have to buy another one anyway.
Placed order last Thursday, paid £3.30p was expecting it to be delivered Friday or Saturday 24hr tracked service, and it finally arrived today Tuesday, won’t be paying for that service again. I know we are going through difficult times, but if I hadn’t of paid the extra, it would of probably arrived at the same time..
I've always been happy in the past before the look down. I have ordered some E liquids around 2 weeks ago and I have still not received them
I love the vape. Have had issues with my vape pens which never got sorted so I buy from elsewhere now. I spent 3 days trying to sort my problems and never got anywhere. Still use their vape though
So hard to work out what coils to buy, I have brought 2 types and neither fit my aspirin k3
Quick service thorough.
Sorry, only 3 stars this time because out of the 10 bottles of 18mg triple menthol ordered, 2 were flavourless 12mg, not what I ordered. Order #33696
Vape Town is rated 4.79 based on 3,074 reviews