Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Good selection but recently changed supplier for banana liquid and it's horrid!
Would like to see a wider variety of updated brands (i.e. newer varieties of tanks/mods/juices etc) but! the customer service has been good for the most part and one of the better suppliers in my home town Milton Keynes.
Been purchasing for 2 or more years but last week asked if I could use my reward points, I was told I only have 54 points and need 200 points. Even though I always inform when making a purchase with email address or mobile number the staff may not be adding the points on. Point system virtually worthless, I'm considering switching to old smoke vapes as they also serve coffee and have comfortable seating arrangement.
I ordered a delivery on firday Bank Holiday which didn't go out till the Tuesday which is fine but it is now the Monday after and still not arrived? Me and my partner always use your shop down in Weymouth but i had to go up to Oxfordshire way to look after my mother in law thats why I ordered online but like I said still not arrived.
Staff are ok. Not happy with the product I bought
Have used vape town fie several years now, but just lately bottles of oils are either leaking or the nozzle bit is broken
Always used to buy flavoured but it changed, very sweet and sickly all flavours were the same. I assume the blend had been changed. Now the same as all other brands. Very unpleasant. Now have flavourless to avoid feeling sick
Happy with my goon version 1.5 RDA product loads of vapour production I was notified by vape town via email about my product dispatch promptly. One disappointing factor items for tracking not recorded have to wait for 2nd class delivery other then that all good thanks vape town
Delivery excellent and products generally good, but recent experience with one flavour -- mango -- was that it wrecked first one coil and then a second, each within 3 days. The liquid seemed darker than usual and maybe stickier. I've never found this problem previously. Am trying other flavours now.
Great staff , but the reason I only give 3 stars is that they rarely seem to have the product that I want which is only mint blast 6mg. The last three visits to the store it was not in stock. This was often the case pre covid as well.
Normally I don't have a issue with vape town orders, however this time round when I brought 2x 200ml of vape juice and chose 3mg of nicotine, you normally get a total of 8 nicotine shot bottles, 2 per 100ml however this time I only received 7, it's no issue as I had a spare laying around luckily. But just be sure to check your order when It arrives and not leave it sitting for a few days like I did🤦‍♂️
I purchased vape town menthol, double menthol and triple menthol. I ended up throwing them away because what they don’t tell you on the website is that they contain nic salts which have that artificial sweet taste to them. If you don’t mind nic salts then these will be fine but if your like me and hate the taste of nic salts then I would avoid and look else where.
Excellent service and used to be good products but I am extremely concerned about the new formulation change to apple e liquid. Will not buy again.
Hi Sorry but the triple menthol I ordered doesn’t really give that kick I normally get. Regards Tina Bertola
Very fast delivery however left it outside of the door which I didn’t like as it was not safe until I returned home from work.
Awesome selection of products. Disappointed with the returns policy, however would shop here again if free returns became available.
Very nice vape juice. Only problem was that half the juice leaked from one of the bottles
Ok, let’s start, I cannot gripe about the ordering process and the delivery, however, on my last two orders I simply didn’t receive what I ordered. The last order which arrived this week consisted of 20 blackberry and grape where I ordered just blackberry, which I find is rather sickening in taste so not a very happy bunny there. I will use another supplier if my next future order comprises of liquid which I didn’t order.
Asking for review when still not received them!!! 🤣🤣. Apart from that have always been good when open.
Good store service. Poor online service and send out old goods without exchange. Do not allow you to take faulty good to swap in their shops. Deliberately hidden your reward point with no way to view other than to go in-store. Trying to ensure you buy from them or not be able to see reward points. Reward system is very tight considering markup they're making
Hello If you have an issue with a product purchased online please email the details to online@vapetown.co.uk where we can assist you. The loyalty system is not deliberately hidden, it is clear for all to see. You can login and view your points on our home page, you can also redeem points for money off vouchers. https://www.vapetown.co.uk/account/login - Sign in https://www.vapetown.co.uk/pages/loyalty - Loyalty information If you shop in store, staff can also show you your points balance, redeem vouchers for you and answer loyalty queries. I hope this clears up any queries you may have. Vape Town
Vape Town is rated 4.80 based on 3,982 reviews