Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Amazing service. Within less than 24hrs of my order placed Dale called me & sent a text to check if I had or needed batteries for my new vape. I hadn’t noticed batteries were not included. He advised me which ones I needed and told me he would make sure they were in the same package as the device. This was confirmed by text within minutes of my battery order being placed. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Vapetown, Dale & the team. Thank you!
Delivery time was acceptable (2nd class) and the juice I bought (Criminal - Costello) was awesome. Will definitely be buying from these guys again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great range of products awesome and friendly staff
Very helpful and friendly staff, full of information.
Have been using Vape Town for a few years now and have found their staff to be very friendly and easy to talk to. This goes for their product range too.
Keep up the good work guys...
Amazing customer service these guys really know Thier sfuff and are allways helpful would not go to any other vape shop or company.
Very good service and delightful member of staff
Nicest most helpful guys in the Barnstaple shop, OK there is an issue with the points system at the moment, but all explained and being resolved , so stop your whining and be thankful that this great little shop has survived in these very difficult times.
Good liquids in a range of flavours knowledgeable staff and reasonable priced
Can not fault this company .They have what I need when I need it and are jolly friendly bunch . I go to the shop spend a £36 every 6 Weeks .Now that;s cheap
As always, a great shop to go to, definitely love the recommendations of juices and stuff, 5 star place
Always helpful at my local Vape Town store the staff are more than happy to give advice on mods & E liquids & make the whole experience quick & painless.
Always helpful & courteous
Hi Chris, Thank you for kind feedback. Vape Town
Hi Mike, hope u, Dale and all the staff are safe. Vape town in Bletchley is the best vape shop around mate. Friendly staff can have a laugh with them, always stocked up and always looked so clean and tidy. Been ordering online since this virus and easy and quick. Keep up the good work guys
Vape town the best vape store around great service great delivery the best tasting juices try there criminal range it’s great flavour and great value πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I always attend the shop on LB.
Always friendly and helpful staff.
Knowledgeable and will look into any problems with my vape.

Have had to use the website for my last 2 purchases which are currently out for delivery. Only problem is that I am unable to sign into my account on the site despite being registered and always using the email address in the shop. Says email address not registered. Hopefully won't lose the points.
I ordered 6 boxes of vape liquid called (Biggs) online for delivery they only sent me 5 boxes of biggs and another box liquid called bugsy I have tried to get into contact with vape town but their isn’t a contact number or even email
Don't buy online. My juice was 3months out of date and customer service never get back to you. Shame really as instore staff are great but with hours I work don't get to go in shop all that often
Normally I visit my local VapeTown shop, but as they didn’t have 8ml bulbs for my Smok Prince tank I ordered them online. Package arrived in good time but with 8ml bulbs for a the Smok Baby tank. I immediately contacted them via email, as they suggest, and to me that means a quick response, but so far only received this email asking for a review.... opps
Excellent shop, great prices and very fast delivery. Will shop again soon!
Vape Town is rated 4.79 based on 3,098 reviews