Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Staff very friendly and helpful
I am new to Vaping as someone who is trying to quit smoking and found the staff at the Stony Stratford store very helpful.
Good service, the staff are very helpful with finding what you’re looking for
I’ve been a customer of Vape Town for over 2 years now! Tiverton store has very friendly staff, mainly Neil! Online is a fast service and customer service is second to none!
Normally a pleasent experience
Great liquids and service, thank you! 👍🏻
Neil was a great help when deciding what I was after. Knowledgeable and extremely helpful with no hard sales, got what I need and will definetely be going back for more juice - and advice if I need any..
The Yeovil shop and on-line service are good. Friendly staff at the shop and a good selection of vaping products both in shop and on- line.
A* customer service, just need a greater flavour choice.
Very helpful staff. It's a pity that you've discontinued my favourite juice (Black Cherry). I haven't found a replacement that I really like.
I like this shop as it is great value and really good products, my one criticism would be that searching for juice could be easier if you could search by bottle size and base flavours. It seems a bit confusing to navigate at the moment , it was better before they changed it all
Reason I’ve only put 4 is 1st time I’ve ever bought from yourself, as asked a lady were she got that fab flavour from looked and bought, and more in future i will try over flavours and what else you see :)
Very helpful
Had problems with the device I bought but they done what they could to try and sort it out but they had to replace it but happy with the end result
Finally decided to give up the old ciggies and daughter recommended the vape from your company. Very quick delivery and so far {only a couple of days} and its going really well. Very pleased with service.
Need to more rebuildable supplies are you coil wire different ranges of Courtney etc
You’re vape oils from your new supplier don’t cut the mustard
Fast delivery and good product. Marked down a star because they couldn't supply my order fully but partial refund received ok
Generally a good service provided at reasonable prices
Great click and collect service
Vape Town is rated 4.80 based on 3,965 reviews