Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
The buying experience is actually excellent. The reason they are getting "only" 4 stars is because the login to your account section on they`re website needs severe improvement. I`m sure that one day they will find a good enough back-end developer to fix that for them.
Always got what I want. Friendly staff good service
Ok at times depends of member of staff
I have been buying products from Vape Town for my PockeX for the past year. Very satisfied with the service both in store and online orders. They have a flavour I love and cannot find easily in other vape stores.
always helpful & always given good advice
I found out that if you add the discount code and then go back to add another item you then loose that code should know better as it’s not the first time it has happened to me. Other than that happy with the service
Very good postal service. Do find each BOTTLE of vape juice can be stronger or weaker flavoured. Not consistent all the time. This is my only comment. Don't put me off buying. :)
Good service as always and knowledge knowledgeable staff
Good
Great service posted quickly good prices excellent vape liquids and genuine spares and coils
I’ve only gave it 4 instead of 5 because the order took longer to arrive than I expected
Good products some vape liquid ( dessert liquid)should be a little bit cheaper but other than that I’m happy with the product
Great staff
Service is good but the selection of juices could be better.
Helpful knowledgeable staff
My ‘go to’ vape shop but I wish they didn’t force the shops into massive orders only because it means they don’t have my favourite fluid and won’t until they amass a huge reorder ☹️
The only way to give up cigarettes is to find a flavour you like for your E cigarette , Vape town have a lot of flavours to choose from which will make your change a lot easier
Good service, good products and good value.
I've been shopping at vape Town for many years and always get my flavour juice ry4 and other various serviceable bit and bobs ,always been happy with service and produce ,however I wish they would offer a deal on their own brand juice apart from 10 bottles for £20 would be nice to get 5for a £10 mayby.in this new covid world money is harder to come by and cant alway warrant £20 to get a deal .just my opinion ,but great shop and friendly staff
Going to the shop is better than the online store.
Vape Town is rated 4.79 based on 3,059 reviews