Vape Town Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape Town
Read Vape Town Reviews

About Vape Town:

We have an enormous range of vaping hardware and e-liquid available to you all with same day despatch and shipping. We stock e-liquids from world famous companies such as Cosmic Fog and also have a great range of UK made liquids.

We hand pick all our products from the likes of Kangertech, Aspire, iSmoka Eleaf, Innokin, Sigelei and Efest. Our direct relationships with these brand leaders enable us to get the very best pricing for you our customer. So if your looking for a simple 650mah battery or coil and cotton for you RDA you in the right place.

Tell us how Vape Town made you happy
Using Vape Town online, and stores in Barnstaple and Tiverton. I've got to know the site and staff well. Awesome customer service, prices, response time, advice, and product. Its a big thumbs up from me!!
Great service thanks
Easy to use website and fast delivery
Always have the required product
Great service, Great prices, Great quality. Why go elsewhere?
Great prices, fab deals and fast order processing and delivery, the only place i go to for my vape liquids
Great now having the click and collect at the Tiverton shop
On line Vape town have been really great, the website is user friendly & the delivery is always on time. I order the e-liquids for clients as run a home for people with mental health conditions & the guy's say the e-juice is really good quality.
Not necessarily a issue with a towel but I have a serious issue with the flavours I ordered. One flavour was ordered from milkman the other one was Charlies chalk dust, and I must say they have been the worst flavours I have ever had they taste extremely chemically and I don’t tend to write reviews but I feel like it’s worth me writing of you please stay clear from these flavours they are absolutely dreadful most possibly the worst ones I’ve had
Simple to use website and prompt delivery 👍
Weymouth shop, simply the best.
Mark and Brett are a1 assistants with nothing too much trouble.
Very good service
Quick and easy to Oder and the follow up is excellent
Simple quick service 👍
Absolutely brilliant company
Great service
5***** every time
Great service with great products at reasonable prices.
Great service with great products at reasonable prices.
Five star service, fast, efficient and friendly.
The thankyou sweet was a nice touch 😊
Vape Town is rated 4.79 based on 3,098 reviews