Van Guard Accessories Reviews

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Click Here

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Nice and easy to fit and looks tidy"
"Very good products!! Easy to fit, and very good customer service. Thank you"
"Excellent quality and very helpful service who eventually sorted out a delivery charge problem we often encounter in the Highlands"
"Good quality roof bars that are easy to fit. My only gripe is the whistle of wind noise at speeds over 45 mph."
"My bulkhead was great product. From a good company. So happy"
"A good company to buy from, offering excellent products that fit perfectly. Delivery was very quick too. Highly recommend."
"Lost part for my rack so emailed customer service and they arranged for one to be posted within a day! Couldn’t ask for more."
"Excellent company. The roof bars for my van arrived in less than 24 hours but with the wrong brackets ( possibly my fault ?) This was dealt with very efficiently by the technical guy and girl answering the phone, these were also delivered the next day, free of charge. I would also add that the bars are of excellent quality."
"I got the wrong size off bars for van. So I phoned up the next day about it and had new bars at correct size the following day. Girl on the phone was so helpful and I will def recommend and use them again in the future"
"Great products delivered within a couple of days. Very happy."
"Placed my order online. Was contacted next day by someone from Van Guard to check that I had ordered the correct parts before shipping. This is great customer service and makes sense to reduce returns. Rack parts arrive the next day - all present & correct. Fits my van (2014 Transit Custom) perfectly - all bolt holes line up and rear roller slots in place. Took a couple of hours to fit but was simply. My only criticism is the torque's stated for the bolts was in Nm's, and my torque wrench is in Lbs/ft, as it's old like me. An online conversion soon sorted it. And, very quiet when driving. Happy Customer."
"Great service and very suitable products for my vehicle."
"excellent quality"
"Very good as always"
"This is a much better engineered pipe rack than any other I've used before. It was very quick and easy to fit. There are no messy padlocks to loose or go rusty; the locks and latches operate smoothly."
"Suitable for purposes"
"Fitted perfect very happy with your service."
"now fitted into van means we can keep reasonable tidy now and not lying on floor"
"I purchased the Ulti bar 3 bar kit for my vivaro. Excellent product, excellent price, excellent quality. Delivery to Jersey in 3 days, very happy customer."
"Excellent service from both Van Guard and the courier company."
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.84 based on 128 reviews