Van Guard Accessories Reviews

08000 191930

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
A very well engineered product with everything fitting perfectly, very rare today, outstanding and strong material is used. We'll done.
Great service from start to finish.
Super service, super helpful staff and super fast delivery
I was in need of a replacement part so I called the customer service team. It may only have been a bolt & plastic grommet but was essential to load my ladders. Megan, Tracy and team posted to me that day and I had it by morning. Unbelievable service and efficiency from call to delivery. Well done, keep up the great service. Thanks again. Adam Laverick, Zone Security Systems Ltd.
Great service and prompt delivery. An as advertised product at a good value for money price. Perfect. Why can’t all internet sales be like this? Thanks
Very efficient service. Roof rails and roll bar were easily assembled and straight forward to fit.
fantasic
Good quality kit, promptly delivered. Would have awarded one more star had the instructions been totally clear
I ordered these on Screwfix. Tracy from Van Guard called to ensure the order was correct to avoid any delays or unnecessary returns for ordering the wrong item. Customer service was excellent. The roof rack arrived quickly, was fitted straight away, which was very simple following the detailed instructions. Excellent quality having purchased from them before.
I have fitted these roof bars to my Land Rover 110. They are easy to fit and very sturdy.
Great service, excellent product easy to assemble.
Very happy with the excellent service would recommend highly
Had a call from Tracey confirming that everything on my order was correct, and that delivery would be next day, which it was. The product is excellent (3 van roof bars and rear roller) and came with clear and easy to follow instructions. Everything fitted as it should, and start to finish took me about an hour to complete. Follow up email from Tracey today (day after delivery), was as polite and friendly as the phone call had been, and I have no hesitation in recommending both the product and company to anyone looking for van accessories.
Thanks Tracey for providing customer service the way it should be done. Paul
I'm very pleased with my roof racks and easy to install did what I wanted perfect.
Bought a roof rack from Screwfix and a part was wrong for my model, rang van guard and they were more than helpful sending the correct part the next day
Tracey Sluman was very helpful and found the parts I needed for my roofrack which is 4 years old now.
Super Fast Delivery. Contacted by customer service to inform me when delivery was booked. Given tracking information. Arrived well packed. Great service and great product. Perfect.
very good customer service. took the trouble to check the model of the vehicle to ensure the accessories we had ordered would fit. Prompt delivery. not used product yet but pleased with order.
I’m very happy with my roof bars, fits perfectly. Excellent service after purchasing. Got a call 3 minutes after buying to check my address for delivery and it came a day early. Very good buy and good after sale help.
Firstly the communication from Van Guard was exceptional as I received a call from them about 20min after placing the order. The order was shipped very fast and I received accurate tracking information. The product was very easy to assemble and fit and feels like a quality product. VERY HAPPY
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.85 based on 139 reviews