Van Guard Accessories Reviews

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy
Fast and friendly service
excellent quick and efficient and great products
5star customer services.
Super fast delivery.
Glad I chose Van Guard.
Delivery prompt good product
I’ve fitted a full roof rack and roller bar to a VW Transporter and a Ford Transit now and they both go on a treat and work great.
Made in England too.
The new style sliding plates are a much better design than the old style.
Excellent service from start to finish with really quick delivery, will use them again and recommend them to friends and family
I orderd the van guard roofrail in Holland at businbedrijf.nl, Got the rails in two days,fixed it in 30 minutes.
Fits perfect, real solid and good product and the price is all worth it.
Besides the fact that the bars are of very good quality ! customer service is top, the carrier lost part of my order purchased from a site that distributes van guard products. The piece had to be found and returned to the headquarters at van guard who returned it to me without delay and that I ask them! really very satisfied thanks a lot ! I even add a 6th star ⭐️
The wind noise is terrible, the wind does not help
Brilliant service
Notified I was missing a part sorted my out within 24 hours
Solid Roof rack but the wind noise generated by it is torture at motorway speeds, it can even be heard with the stereo volume on max. (2016 LWB Vivaro)
Should have rated 5 stars
Just fitted VG304-3 to my transit absolutely the dogs dangle bits. Superbly engineered well done Vanguard
Excellent service...
A very well engineered product with everything fitting perfectly, very rare today, outstanding and strong material is used. We'll done.
Great service from start to finish.
Super service, super helpful staff and super fast delivery
I was in need of a replacement part so I called the customer service team. It may only have been a bolt & plastic grommet but was essential to load my ladders. Megan, Tracy and team posted to me that day and I had it by morning. Unbelievable service and efficiency from call to delivery. Well done, keep up the great service. Thanks again. Adam Laverick, Zone Security Systems Ltd.
Great service and prompt delivery. An as advertised product at a good value for money price. Perfect. Why can’t all internet sales be like this? Thanks
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.81 based on 154 reviews