Van Guard Accessories Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Van Guard Accessories

08000 191930

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

How would you rate Van Guard Accessories?

"After reviewing many roof racks for my Transit Connect I decided on the Van Guard. The rack arrived in good time and was very easy to fit. I am very pleased with the quality of construction and the supplied instructions. Since using I find that the load stops are very effective. I now find myself looking at other roof rack systems on vehicles and realise that the Van Guard is very low profile and does the job great."
"Easy to order. Fantastic product. Fast delivery. Easy installation."
"Im not happy at all from your company about delivery and customers service"
Good Afternoon Themis,

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. I have attempted to call you today without success. Would you like to give me a call on 01392 368351 to discuss your order ?

I hope to hear from you,

Many thanks

Laura Woodward
Sales Support Manager
"easy to put together all fitting lined up and fits van perfect plus really good quick delivery"
"Not 100% what I was looking for but the best value near fit and I have made it fit. Excellent service"
"Happy with the product as a whole but the ladder roller has two rust spots on the left side and it hasn't been used yet"
"Excellent product with fantastic customer service. The operator was extremely helpful and ensured I got the best deal possible."
"Was looking for a robust and practical roof rack system and pipe carrier for my t5 transporter. so I met the very help vanguard team at the tool fair in Manchester the team were very helpful in showing me exactly what would suit my needs at a very affordable price. The racking was ordered and delivered the next day. Absolutely brilliant service Many thanks all at vanguard proud to support British company."
"Great quality accessories. The only thing which could be improved on the design is the lock for the pipe carrier is on the bottom and with a tail gate it is very awkward to open."
"What a great company and the roof rack is brilliant. I had the three bar system with the pipe carrier and the extra stops with the roller use it every day makes the van look really smart and professional"
"They are very high quality we've only just had them fitted the only problem is you sent the wrong bulkhead we ordered the one with the hatch you sent the one without, we had racking fitted at same time so can not change, we are looking into having it cut out so just check your order before you send it out......."
"Great product for a great price with fast delivery. Perfect"
"Great product easy to fit done the job what more do you want"
Guest Customer
Verified Buyer
"Good service"
"I recently purchased a steel bulkhead for my Peugeot Boxer van, very easy to assemble all the holes lined up very pleased with my purchase. Certainly would recommend friends and colleagues to Vanguard."
"Hey Guys. The roof rack is of the best quality. Just amazing value. Very easy to install and good fun- I did mine at night and it was still easy!! The clip together system is a triumph Well done gang - will always recommend your roof racks"
"fast delivery"
"I think the service was very good also the materials quality"
"Good communication, fast delivery, quality product."
"they have fitted four racks over the years from other companies and said that this one was the best of all of them , it fitted together the best and performs better than the others, would recommend these to all. very happy."
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.85 based on 72 reviews