Van Guard Accessories Reviews

08000 191930

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Telephone

How would you rate Van Guard Accessories ?

"Bought a roof rack for an old Sprinter, the communication was excellent. Shipped the same day for next day delivery. Great product and value, excellent communication, fast delivery. Couldn't ask for a better service."
"Superb aluminium roof rack system delivered on time as promised at a great price. Keep up the good work!"
"quick delivery and very good quality seat covers very happy"
"Very noisy compared with other roof racks we have used before. If it wasn't so difficult to remove and repackage, I'd send it back."
Good Morning,

I am sorry to hear that you've experienced an issue with noise on one of our roof systems. I have tried to contact you this morning without success. Please do give me a call on 01392 368351 as we would like the opportunity to get this resolved for you.

Many thanks

Laura Woodward
Posted 8 minutes ago
"Great roof rack , adjustable load stops are great. Easy install and light . Don’t make hardly any noise when traveling at speed"
"Excellent service, arrived on time and the roof rack was very easy to fit"
"Good service and roof rack"
"Good kit generally, good price and decent delivery times however... Items arrived in damaged packaging but all seemed ok until I tried to fit the rear roller - the bracket (one of) for which was bent. I didn't have the option of returning so carried on regardless and straightened it out only to find that the anti-vibration washers supplied with it weren't big enough to fit the thread for the support legs (looks like they were M6 washers and an M8 bar) so ha to go our and buy 250 washers (smallest quantity of the right size I could find locally) in order to fit, To be fair I didn't raise this with the company so can't mark them down at all for service, just a shame the rear roller let the rest of the kit down. I'd still buy again in future though as the price was good and once on everything seems great, plus I've got enough washers if that's an issue next time :)"
"Excellent service excellent product excellent quality thanks Van Guard I couldn't ask for more"
"Van Guard roof rails for Renault Kangoo 2008>. Great sturdy rails, solid fixings and free load stops, with aero dynamic shape helping to reduce the wind noise, just a slight whislt above 50 mph. On my old van with square rails above 40 mph the noise was unbearable."
"very good quality and arrived when expected"
"Great product with a quick delivery. Exactly as described and fitted in minutes. excellent roof bars and virtually no noise from them."
"Excellent service, product arrived quickly, good quality product, excellent customer service"
"Roof bars look ok when on the vehicle however either the brackets or bars are out of true. This then means the brackets attached to the roof move round when tightening the top hats to 8nm and foul the step in the roof and gutter on the passenger side. Consequently won't be long before the brackets rub through the paint of the vehicle. Rubber feet need to extend up the back side of the brackets to help prevent this plus a two bolt fixing of the front and rear bar would stop this skewing on a single bolt. Not particularly happy to be honest."
"After reviewing many roof racks for my Transit Connect I decided on the Van Guard. The rack arrived in good time and was very easy to fit. I am very pleased with the quality of construction and the supplied instructions. Since using I find that the load stops are very effective. I now find myself looking at other roof rack systems on vehicles and realise that the Van Guard is very low profile and does the job great."
"Easy to order. Fantastic product. Fast delivery. Easy installation."
"Im not happy at all from your company about delivery and customers service"
Good Afternoon Themis,

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. I have attempted to call you today without success. Would you like to give me a call on 01392 368351 to discuss your order ?

I hope to hear from you,

Many thanks

Laura Woodward
Sales Support Manager
"easy to put together all fitting lined up and fits van perfect plus really good quick delivery"
"Not 100% what I was looking for but the best value near fit and I have made it fit. Excellent service"
"Happy with the product as a whole but the ladder roller has two rust spots on the left side and it hasn't been used yet"
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.78 based on 86 reviews