Van Guard Accessories Reviews

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Click Here

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Good looking rails, however Inherently low security:To remove the brackets, all you need is a spanner. Simply unscrew and carry away the attached rails and pipe carrier still locked and full of copper!"
"Good kit generally, good price and decent delivery times however... Items arrived in damaged packaging but all seemed ok until I tried to fit the rear roller - the bracket (one of) for which was bent. I didn't have the option of returning so carried on regardless and straightened it out only to find that the anti-vibration washers supplied with it weren't big enough to fit the thread for the support legs (looks like they were M6 washers and an M8 bar) so ha to go our and buy 250 washers (smallest quantity of the right size I could find locally) in order to fit, To be fair I didn't raise this with the company so can't mark them down at all for service, just a shame the rear roller let the rest of the kit down. I'd still buy again in future though as the price was good and once on everything seems great, plus I've got enough washers if that's an issue next time :)"
Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review it is much appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that your parcel arrived damaged & that M6 washers were received & not M8 washers. I have made the relevant department aware of the issue who have begun checking these kits to ensure that all are correct.

I am glad that now the system is fitted you are happy with the product & would use us again in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback - Laura Woodward
"Not 100% what I was looking for but the best value near fit and I have made it fit. Excellent service"
"Happy with the product as a whole but the ladder roller has two rust spots on the left side and it hasn't been used yet"
"Great quality accessories. The only thing which could be improved on the design is the lock for the pipe carrier is on the bottom and with a tail gate it is very awkward to open."
"Love the products however this is my second roof rack from van guard and the load stops are seized already, I had this problem with my previous rack and was advised by van line to just cut them off and buy more, not really what you want to hear after buying what you thought was a quality built product. This aside the actual racks are quality and well finished with a good online service."
"Good quality roof bars that are easy to fit. My only gripe is the whistle of wind noise at speeds over 45 mph."
"Suitable for purposes"
"The steel window blanks for my van were well made and easy to fit. A very good product and a detterent to thieves. They were also delivered quickly. Overall a great service from Van Guard."
"Ordered a Astra Van Model H Sportive roof racking system. Overall quality is great except for a few minor points. The coating is peeling already around the mounting brackets. I knew this would happen eventually but didn't expect it within the first few months, secondly the installation instructions don't mention having to adjust the vans existing rails to fit the side tails of the rack. Minor but needed a little foresight to see this causing an issue during fitting. Apart from these minor issues, great goods. Will continue purchasing with Van Guard."
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.84 based on 128 reviews