Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Read Urban Surfer Reviews
Great service and qualify products.
Fast delivery
Easy to order on line
Lovely bag
1) My order was delivered within a day.
2) Emailed a question about my order and received a response within an hour or so.

5/5, would order again.
They look fine but they are a birthday present for next week so they have not been worn yet.
Excellent service. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
swift arrival, price OK and happy with product
No issues. Quick delivery. Good quality item and good customer service notifications. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Excellent New Era Hat, so pleased with it. Very prompt order processing and delivery. Will return again.
Great product and very quick delivery. Bought as a present so hope they like it
Swift ordering process, order processed very quickly especially during these times and arrived within 5 days. Great products will order one day again soon.
Superdry ladies watch purchased for my daughters birthday, very good ease at using site, good price and choices. New customer discount to use, delivered in good time frame arrived safely. Will definitely use again and recommended.
Great choice of brands, good prices, very fast delivery. Particularly like that they don’t charge postage (I only ordered a pair of socks this time).
Items delivered on time, great quality, easy to use website
Very happy with service
Terrific ... just as imagined. Good!
Fantastic service and amazing quick
Delivery
5 stars ๐ŸŒŸ
It fit perfect for my 2year old
Hi there my socks were not in my package could u send some more please.
Ordered 1 baseball cap on the 22nd May and come the 1st of June I still have not received it. I also ordered a different item from America 10 mins after ordering the baseball cap and I received this 5 days after. Surely something should reach northern Ireland from England a lot fast than from America.
Been asked to write a review about my order, sadly I can’t because I’ve not received my order.
Urban Surfer is rated 4.75 based on 370 reviews