UK Tights Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Tights

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

"just one day it's torn"
Jeannette Meyers
"Using Royal Mail whose posties in my location cannot read either the address on the package or the sign with the full address screwed to my front fence! A card for non delivery was put through a neighbour’s letterbox on 10 November and passed to me today, 15 November, on their return from holiday! Delivery now scheduled for 17 November. I have complained. Will update the review when the parcel eventually arrives."
Kim Strickson
"I wore these tights for the first time recently and the elastic in the waist gave way almost immediately, as if they were old and perished, making them very uncomfortable (and embarrassing!) to wear all day long. I am a size 12 so I thought small-medium would be ok. Obviously not! When I first put them on, they felt ok. You can see from the attached photo that the crotch suffered too from the constant hitching up that I had to do all day. So disappointing because I love the colour! I would welcome a substitute pair but I'm worried the same thing will happen."
"Excellent service ,good range of tights in large sizes!"
"Always excellent products and quick efficient service from this company, thank you"
"Very good quality tights and great service"
"I was extremely pleased to receive the UK Tights so soon after ordering them. They arrived in very good condition"
"Order was out of stock but delivered immediately on their receipt. Used uk tights for a few years now and they have never failed to deliver. Will continue using them."
"All though I had a long time to wait they were worth waiting for best I have used"
"Easy to order and fast delivery. Love the purple packaging my order came in!"
"Good products, plenty of choice, good service and delivery"
"Speedy despatch and so far all purchases have been fab. Would definitely recommend them."
"A very quick and easy purchase. Thank you"
"These are the best support tights I've ever worn"
"All as described and delivered promptly. Excellent service"
"UK Tights provides a great service and I love the offers; especially those for Wolford sheers."
"Delivery was as promised. Seemless service. Very easy to buy presents."
"Absolutely magnificent to receive the item in perfect condition the very next day!"
"Brilliant site. Love it. Great products and such fantastic choice. Speedy delivery."
"Excellent service!!"
"Beautiful tights colour and pattern I was looking for which I could not find anywhere else"
"Good service and I was very happy with the leggings and the tights and stockings that i bought earlier . Karen"
"Brilliant service by your telephone answered. She was so helpful,courteous, and obviously enjoying her work. And do you know tights were received on Tuesday when ordered Friday.very good company"
UK Tights is rated 4.80 based on 27,012 reviews