UK Tights Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Tights

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

"just one day it's torn"
Jeannette Meyers
"Using Royal Mail whose posties in my location cannot read either the address on the package or the sign with the full address screwed to my front fence! A card for non delivery was put through a neighbour’s letterbox on 10 November and passed to me today, 15 November, on their return from holiday! Delivery now scheduled for 17 November. I have complained. Will update the review when the parcel eventually arrives."
Kim Strickson
"I wore these tights for the first time recently and the elastic in the waist gave way almost immediately, as if they were old and perished, making them very uncomfortable (and embarrassing!) to wear all day long. I am a size 12 so I thought small-medium would be ok. Obviously not! When I first put them on, they felt ok. You can see from the attached photo that the crotch suffered too from the constant hitching up that I had to do all day. So disappointing because I love the colour! I would welcome a substitute pair but I'm worried the same thing will happen."
"really fast delivery, good product too, cannot fault the quality."
"Great choice of products and sizing and rapid delivery super."
"The delivery was very prompt and I now have some very cute Italian tights."
"I've been using UK Tights for a couple of years now and have always had a great service from them.highly recommended."
"Can only recommend this site. Have never had any issues. Great selection of tights. Ordering is easy. Payment is easy. As I usually order of an evening, items are dispatched following day and received day after that."
"I love to get socks and tights from you as they are good quality particularly the sparkly ones - very comfy and do not irritate or make feet itch. Delivery is very quick too."
"Excellent service and products"
"Great choice of products at all price ranges. Easy to order and fast delivery."
"a large range of good products coupled with highly competitive prices, excellent service and warp-speed delivery. What more can you ask?"
"Easy to place an order via their website and the service is always good. I have been a customer for quite some time now and have never had any need to complain about anything. The products I buy from UK Tights are just perfect for me."
"great product great serviceand my wife was over the moon thankyou"
"Next Day delivery - No problem Great"
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery and good quality tights."
"Excellent delivery time and very discreet."
"a unique pair of stylish tights. I love it ! Reasonably priced too for it's durability"
"Excellent fit, very comfortable, stay in place and legs feel great all day. I've bought more. Would definitely recommend."
"Super service...couldn't have been better. personal professional and amazingly efficient but I hope the person who got the order ready for me wasn't on a 0 hour contract and packed them at 3 am or some other difficult hour."
"Ordered two pairs of tights xL but was sent xxL A little disappointed but I will wear them anyway."
Dear Sally, I'm really sorry for your disappointment with your order. I've spoken with my colleague Toni who took your order over the phone and checked our stock levels for this product. It appears that at the time you placed the order with us, the XL wasn't in stock, so Toni asked if you were happy to wait for them to come into stock or if you'd like to try the next size up. If you would like to return them or discuss further, please let me know at customerservice@uktights.com. Keri, UK Tights.
"Nice fit lovely tights"
"Very pleased with my purchase: great selection, great service, quick delivery."
UK Tights is rated 4.81 based on 26,662 reviews