UK Tights Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Tights

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

"the tights came promptly, which was good. I liked the simple effective packaging. Ordered 2 pairs of cooling tights at about 5 pounds each. took one pair out of the packet, tried to put them on but they laddered straight away so haven't bothered opening the second pair as i need a robust pair for work. Waste of money. sorry."
Mavis Jones
"Good colour and fit"
GLORIA RHODES
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with stockings thank you."
Eileen Jill Bracken
Verified Buyer
"You were very quick to exchange three pairs of tights that developed a single stitch ladder all at the same point which seemed to be a fault with machinery. I have bought these particular make of tights for around forty nine years Elbeo Caresse as they were the only ones which suited me. They have changed quite a lot since Elbeo's factory closed but are still the only tights I buy which do the job I need."
"A good wide choice of products, all we’re in stock and all were received the next day. I also loved the bright packaging they were delivered in!"
"Good product at right price. Exceptional service to deliver on next day after ordering. Would highly recommend. Welldone!"
"delivered in the end,waited a long time for stock to arrive.please don't tell customers 7-10 days and not get stock for longer."
"Wife delighted with them! Really soft and sexy! Suffice to say, I'm happy too! :-)"
Dawn Cawton
Verified Buyer
"They look great,for my wedding,so not tried them on for length yet!"
"Excellent communication throughout"
"Ordered one afternoon delivered the following morning! Amazing service."
Dorothy Partridge
Verified Buyer
"I bought 3 of thejubert fresh up kneetights and 2 have already laddered. Most unusual as previoussuopky have been great and long lasting, very disappointed. Regards Dee Partridge"
Dear Dorothy, I'm so sorry to hear of the issue with your Kunert knee highs. Like you say, this is so unusual as they're such great quality as a brand and we've never had a problem with these KHs. Please would you kindly return them to us using the freepost label provided, letting us know if you'd like an exchange/replacement/credit/refund? Thank you so much. Kind regards, Keri, Customer Service, UK Tights.com.
Michele PEERS
Verified Buyer
"The order arrived with in a couple of days ,ordering was uncomplicated and a quick fast service .I will recommend UK tights to everyone I know .There was also follow up as well which I think is excellent service ."
"Have used Uk Tights a few times without problem however, after purchasing Fiore Yara 20 hold ups I am slightly disappointed! They have no sticky around the top and fall down with every step! Hold ups are currently in the post being returned so the 3 star is due to not knowing how you will rectify this"
Margaret Dimmick
Verified Buyer
"They stock particular hosiery I need. They deliver within three days"
Stewart Wills
Verified Buyer
"Good product disscription Good price quick delivery"
"I love golden lady footsies because they stay on my foot rather than sliding underneath and into my shoe which is very uncomfortable. they wash well and last longer than other ones i have tried."
"Both items arrived on time and my wife likes them. Where could she buy the basque in the photo which matches the stockings"
"My granddaughter is wearing them in a dancing show and they are just what she wants."
David Cutts