UK Tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Tights
Read UK Tights Reviews

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Good quality and plenty of room. Needed for a speciol occasion. Would love to see finer denier also.
Prompt delivery. Very happy with items purchased. Good quality. Would definitely purchase from uk tights again.
best tights I have ever worn, no longer available in my usual High St. store. On line service brilliant with next day delivery .
Good product, great delivery.
Prompt service, reasonable price.
Arrived next day. Great value and excellent fit. Will purchase more.
Great products, service and price, as ever. Thanks!
Very quick delivery snd excellent fit
They had everything that we needed and it was delivered within 3 days of ordering. Very satisfied customer here, who will be returning.
The tights is well made, but the toe and the heals parts should be slightly thicker.
Arrived quickly. Quality and colour of tights was excellent
These tights are lovely, just what I was looking for.
UK Tights is an excellent shop with loads of great products, it is very easy to navigate and very accurate description on the tights. The delivery time is quick. I have been a happy customer for many years and will continue to be one I love UK Tights and would like to thank Dawn and all the team for their great work.
Never used before but would definitely use again. Very prompt dispatch and reasonable prices
fabulous service as always , cannot wait too wear my crd's Marisa x
Very pleased with my black knee highs. Lovely wide top and a soft feel to them.
Always quick delivery and amazing value.
Not received yet
Hi Janine, I've checked your order and can see that when it was placed on the 23rd of September, 1 item was "in stock, ready to send" and 1 item was "awaiting stock, expected in 10-20 days" (by 13th Oct). Your Royal Mail tracking shows that the in-stock item was delivered to you on the 24th of September and your 2nd item is still awaiting stock. As soon as this becomes available, we'll automatically dispatch it to you right away. Thank you for your order and if we can help with anything else, please feel free to contact us by calling 01625 460180 or emailing customerservice@uktights.com. Kind regards, Keri UK Tights Customer Service
Great selection of nice stockings for my wife quick delivery
I placed an order in mid September and received it in about 10 days. Unfortunately I realized that a few pairs of tights were not the right color for my job, so I organized the return with Royal Mail and packed everything as instructions. I receieved an email from Royal Mail itself with all the information about the returning parcel and then an email from UK Tights about my refund. As the money was looking incorrect, I sent them an email asking why and they answered me in half an hour, clarifying the amount. I'm still waiting for the refund, but it's going to take some time for that, as always..... Everything sorted in less than 2 weeks!!!
UK Tights is rated 4.79 based on 30,861 reviews