UK Tights Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Tights

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

"just one day it's torn"
Jeannette Meyers
"Using Royal Mail whose posties in my location cannot read either the address on the package or the sign with the full address screwed to my front fence! A card for non delivery was put through a neighbour’s letterbox on 10 November and passed to me today, 15 November, on their return from holiday! Delivery now scheduled for 17 November. I have complained. Will update the review when the parcel eventually arrives."
Kim Strickson
"I wore these tights for the first time recently and the elastic in the waist gave way almost immediately, as if they were old and perished, making them very uncomfortable (and embarrassing!) to wear all day long. I am a size 12 so I thought small-medium would be ok. Obviously not! When I first put them on, they felt ok. You can see from the attached photo that the crotch suffered too from the constant hitching up that I had to do all day. So disappointing because I love the colour! I would welcome a substitute pair but I'm worried the same thing will happen."
"Fast delivery. No hassle service."
"Website was excellent and so was delivery time. The shade was darker than expected but not UK Tights fault."
"Ordered the Pretty Polly seemed tight in a XL. Tights arrived the very next day, packaged wonderfully. I'm a size 22 and the fit was great. Possibly should have ordered the next size for length, but otherwise perfect!"
"I love buying my stockings from UK tights, a great selection & excellent quality & super helpful 😁😁 the only place to buy"
"Easy, quick and reliable."
"Fantastic products competative pricing and first rate customer service"
"Good quick response and delivery. It might be helpful to know what carrier and standard of service eg first class or other is to be used. Do you always use Royal Mail ?"
"Fast delivery and great products. Definitely would buy again."
"Excellent service throughout"
"They were ordered last week,and arrivred in the post the next morning, very impressive.."
"Brilliant! Arrived super quick and packaged beautifully. Will definitely use again and recommend. Thank you"
"you hav sent them to my old adress i did change it on line in time as i have not received them yet"
Hi Steve, unfortunately any updates to your order details - including the delivery address - must be made before DISPATCH, not before DELIVERY is completed. We print a postal label with your address exactly as you supply it and postal services are prohibited from making amendments once it is dispatched and in transit to you.

Once your order is placed, you may update it yourself online within your account until it is printed for picking by us. After which, it will show as 'Printed' and any changes should be directed to Customer Service as soon as possible via telephone on 01625 460180.

I'm sorry to say that as you say, your address was not altered in your order, only in your account as it was done after dispatch, so the system could not update it. Therefore, the reason you have not received your order yet is because the address is incorrect.

We will be glad to reship your order to you with the corrected address if you wish, once it is returned to sender.

Thank you. Kind regards, Customer Service, UK Tights.
"Top quality service as always so fast"
"Awesome products and great service. Highly recommended!"
"Extremely pleased with the tights I ordered, which arrived beautifully packaged and by 1st Class mail. I am very pleased with my purchase and will make another order soon. Excellent service!"
"I received part of order very quickly, I await the other part when the stock comes in. Thank you."
"Three pairs of stockings delivered very quickly and very well wrapped. A great choice of quality and costs."
"Plus sized hold-up not sized well. I'm a size 16 with chunky thighs, bought some size 22's and they are way too small. Obviously I can't return them as I took them out of the packet to inspect thigh size. Shame."
Thank you for contacting us about this. If you have opened an item, if it is faultily sized, you can certainly return it for a replacement/exchange/refund/credit. In this instance you may not even need to return it - please would you kindly email us at customerservice@uktights.com with your measurements (height, weight, hip size and thigh measurement)? Thank you. Kind regards, Keri, Customer Service, UK Tights.
"Useful lingerie washbag and great little footlets - the lacy ones with silicone sturdier and better all round than the Giulia cotton ones, surprisingly considering the great quality of Giulia tights."
"Immense choice of leg wear. Site easy to navigate. Items always arrive quickly and well packaged."
UK Tights is rated 4.81 based on 26,378 reviews