UK Tights Reviews

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

customer service
Helen Nicholson
"Half on one of the pairs of tights had totally disintegrated so had to be returned."
"just one day it's torn"
Jeannette Meyers
"Using Royal Mail whose posties in my location cannot read either the address on the package or the sign with the full address screwed to my front fence! A card for non delivery was put through a neighbour’s letterbox on 10 November and passed to me today, 15 November, on their return from holiday! Delivery now scheduled for 17 November. I have complained. Will update the review when the parcel eventually arrives."
"Lovely, good quality tights, bought for my daughter's dance show. They arrived the day after ordering, which was very impressive, too!"
"Haven’t tried them yet. But I know they will be fine. I have brought items of this website before, and would really recommend them."
"Dawn was brilliant and got the tights to me within 24 hours!"
"I’ve been buying my tights from uk tights for years, perfect service as always. Thank you Dawn and team. You are awesome"
"it was so easy. the tights came in record time"
"These tights fit well and are suitable for between cool and warmer weather."
"I have not yet received what I ordered and I don’t know when it’s coming I got an email saying it’s dispatched on the 16th of may but it has not came yet"
"arrived on time good good product"
"My stockings are just what I wanted, thank you."
"Fast and efficient delivery. I am able to get the brand i want as they are no longer available in stores where i live."
"As usual on the spot delivery amazing ...I've discovered Charnos tights absolutely lovely !!!!"
"Just the best service and selection of tights ever. Love just trying different types"
"Very nice comfortable tights they are bigger than expected but wear well"
"Perfect fit & I was really surprised how good the quality was!! Wore these for a 1940s weekend and they really looked the part! They are not delicate so even someone as clumsy as me didnt manage to ladder them which I was really worried about! Brilliant product."
"The quality of the tights are poor for £12.99 plus postage. I would not have purchased these if I had gone to a store. Sizing is on the large size even though Medium from this particular brand was correct for someone of 5.1."
"good service and all ok"
"Ordered in the evening and received the next morning! Very nice tights too!"
"wonderful products fast delivery and helpful staff and an added bonus a free returns sticky label! Jean Ellis"
"fantastic service and delivery as always....would highly recomend uk tights..."
"Always deliver as promised. And such a large range of products. Have purchased from UK Tights for years. Never had any problem, yet."
UK Tights is rated 4.80 based on 27,693 reviews