UK Tights Reviews

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Margaret Culley
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived on the due date and the tights are brilliant. They fit so well. Very good service."
Anna Henderson
Verified Buyer
"The tights I ordered were for 11-13. Unfortunately they were considerably too small for my just turned 11 daughter, who is average size in her year. I can't imagine they fit any 13 year old! Of course I can't return them because she has tried them on. I see now that the 11-13 is supposed to be 152cm - most 10 year olds are that height already. I didn't notice that when I ordered. No problem with the company or delivery, just the tight sizing!"
"Order delivered quickly and just what I wanted."
"the blackout tights enable me to wear skirts"
"Prompt service, plenty of choice, great products!"
Dawn Langdon
Verified Buyer
"efficient, but I would like more colours of support opaque tights"
"Good price, great quality & processed so quickly after purchase that reached me the next morning on a standard delivery in time for a special occasion."
Derek Crooks
Verified Buyer
"perfect sizing and fast delivery as always"
"Seamless tights, fit like a glove, no hauling up when walking along street like normal tights.A1"
"I really like these tights I’ve ordered from you as find they are the best fit for a larger lady. Not easy to get them locally."
"Quick efficient reliable."
"Great service & products. Both the stockings & the tights were perfect, felt great & looked great on."
"My goods were sent promptly and were as described so very happy."
Karen Barkas
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with the tights and the quick service I received"
MARJORIE WOOD
Verified Buyer
"UK Tights are the only place I can get Golden Lady Tights. They were send very quickly in a beautiful purple foil bag.( I will save it for present giving) The tights are perfect for me. I will be shopping regularly with you for these."
Peter Hemsley
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery. Wide range from which to select covering many types and styles. Fair pricing. I almost wish I wore tights/stockings myself. But unfortunately, I'm a bloke!"
Barry Wilds
Verified Buyer
"Very Good quality, perfect fit and feel very on"
John Mcbain
Verified Buyer
"great quality stockings fast delivery good prices great service my ladies are happy and so am i"
Sandra Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Good website. Minimum delivery charge."
"Ordered the Sassy girdle for my wife, the whole process was easy and delivery was very fast. The garment is exactly what she wanted and is very comfortable to wear."
UK Tights is rated 4.81 based on 25,612 reviews