UK Tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Tights
Read UK Tights Reviews

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

could be silkier to touch
I bought these tights on the buy one get one half price offer and have to say they are fantastic quality for the price. They have a luxurious look and feel beyond their price tag, smooth even coverage and feel quite robust given theyre 15 denier strength. The packaging is the usual affair of tights within this price range, having a card insert holding the tights in place and put inside a clear plastic cover. The tights themselves have a panty brief which definitely compliments and adds to the overall premium look and ensure the tights themselves remain in place and are comfortable at the waistband. This was my first time purchasing Le Bourget tights and certainly won't be my last. Highly recommended!
Great company ...prompt delivery good product selection
I've used them often in the past and find them great to deal with. Lots of choice too and they stock the type and style of tights/stockings I love wearing...
Very nice product and very quick delivery will definitely be buying off here again thanks Uk tights
Service good but the product description of "glossy" was misleading . They aren't !
UK Tights offer a great range of products that will suit every need. I purchased Pamela mann 50D tights, these are great, they give an even coverage and are priced keenly, so why not buy multiple pairs. Always great customer service, and speedy dispatch of orders as well, cannot paise them highly enough thoroughly recommended
Far too long. I chose the correct size for height and dress size but waaaay too long. Can't send them back now they've been tried on so that was a waste of over 20 quid! Hugely expensive waste of time.
Hi Marie, I'm really sorry to hear that you found the tights to be too long. If an item is far longer than the manufacturer's size guide suggests, we would consider it to be faulty. You're very welcome to return opened or tried on items if they are faulty and we'll be happy to offer a replacement/exchange/refund/credit voucher. Thank you. Kind regards, Keri, UK Tights.
Have ordered hosiery from the company many times. Recently I asked for help over choosing a specific type and colour for a wedding. UK tights got back to me straight away with a suggestion which saved me a lot of time over trying to make a decision. The product arrived very quickly. As a previous customer, I also received a birthday discount code to use. Very satisfied!
I love UKTights its the go to place for me to buy all of my hosiery needs . The range of styles and brands is amazing and with so much to choose from I am always assured of getting the perfect pair of tights to compliment my outfit. I am Transgender Male to Female and frankly I would be completely lost without UKTights. I do wish they had a high street shop to visit, but the online store is very good. I have also experienced the customer services whom are excellant and first class.
Great on line price and you can't beat Wolford hold-ups!! I will definitely be buying from UK Tights again 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The company are great - prompt postage, wonderful customer service. The only problem is that, although I'm not particularly large or tall, I struggle to find support tights which are long enough for me. But Keri at UK Tights does all she can to get you tights which will fit.
Ordered for my wife delivery was quick she found what she wanted on the website. You just don't see these designs on the high street. She will no doubt order again
The lass on the phone was so helpful. I could not have asked for more.
hold ups are ok feel nice but fall down easy i got narmal size
Pretty polly, my favourite brand
Order arrived quickly. Unfortunately, there was an issue but their excellent customer services resolved the problem quickly and with ease. Love this company. The quality and pricing of their products is excellent and their customer service is fantastic.
I having been purchasing from UK Tights for quite a long time. It is very easy to order on line, delivery is very quick. If there is anything wrong with the your purchases they will sort it out for you.
Fantastic customer service. Everyone is such a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
Really pleased with the service after small hiccup,arrived promptly & just as The colours I wanted.
UK Tights is rated 4.79 based on 30,685 reviews