UK Tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Tights
Read UK Tights Reviews

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

I bought Passion Carina Sheer Crotchless Tights earlier this month, I’ve bought tights from UK tights previously and they were great, so on arrival I binned the wrapping paper and all paperwork, my wife went to put them on last week, disaster !!!, the body part was minimal, my wife is 5ft 6, she bought Large/ Extra Large, the body section was minimal, nowhere near her waist, they just didn’t fit. waste of money, they were unwearable, went straight into the bin, not happy 😡😡😡😡😡
Dear Ian, I'm so sorry to hear of the sizing issue with your wife's Passion Tights. I can understand your disappointment and we always wish you to be happy with your purchase. We've recently started selling Passion and have had good feedback, so I suspect that you received a faultily-sized or wrongly packed item on this occasion. If you're able to retrieve the item and send us a photo of the issue (no need to return), we'd be very happy to send a replacement/send another item of your choice, of a similar value/offer a full refund. Please kindly email any photos to customerservice@uktights.com. Thank you. Kind regards, Keri UK Tights Customer Service
I am still waiting for my order to be completed I recieved 2 pairs of aristoc glossy stockings in natural still awaiting 2 pairs of black glossy stockings could you please look into this
Hi Hazel, Thank you for getting in touch. I'm very sorry for the unusual delay with the completion of your order. Regrettably, Aristoc is experiencing trouble getting this size and colour to us at the moment, due to depleted stock in their warehouse. If you'd like to keep your item on back-order, we expect this SKU to be available again in 2-3 weeks and it will be dispatched to you automatically. Otherwise, we'd be very happy to offer some ideas for similar in-stock items which we could send today. Please either reply to this or email us directly at customerservice@uktights.com and we'll be most glad to assist. Thank you. Kind regards, Keri UK Tights Customer Service
Always good choices and the delivery is first rate. Love the fact they appreciate that a lot of tights are bought by men
As a man, the purchasing of hosiery is always a difficult thing despite the 'gender fluid' generation. Thanks to the people at UK Tights who have made this so much easier for me and, no doubt, other men like me. The products are top quality, both customer and staff reviews are really helpful and the delivery is second to none. I will be doing all my hosiery buying here from now on.
Required product easy to find from the large range available from the site. Delivery prompt and goods exactly as described. As ever, first class service from this company. As a photographer I frequently need to select hosiery to convey a particular style and the wide range at UK Tights means that I rarely need to look any further.
I wanted a pair of work tights so I chose the Double Sexy derrière ouvert naked Take me Take me lace sheer silk pair. I went to work, I am a robber, and the rest of my gang said I looked a Right Arse. I intend to buy lots of other styles from this excellent site and I order you to do the same if you know what's good for you.
Dispatched quickly, and received reasonably quickly. However for a company that insists on charging for postage and packaging, was a little disappointed that it was simply slammed in a bag with no further wrapping or attention to detail.
Dear Kat, your order was £10.99 and postage is a reasonable, flat rate of £1.95 for Royal Mail 1st Class Post (most online companies charge this as a minimum amount). Our staff are always careful with products at every stage of the process and do not "slam" them into the bags. We do offer gift wrapping for an additional cost should you require it, but the £1.95 barely covers Royal Mail's service in many cases, let alone our standard packaging. However, the bags we use are durable, and for female names, we use purple bags and grey bags for male names on addresses. It is unclear what luxury you were expecting from your low value order. I'd perhaps understand disappointment if one had spent £100s... (On occasion, with extremely high value, exquisite products, we do provide special wrapping, but this is not the norm for all orders as margins are fairly low in hosiery and we hope to make a profit. I hope you understand.) Kind regards, Customer Service.
I recently ordered some ankle socks from UK Tights. My first choice of colour wasn't available but I chose another which was fine. The customer service was very good and delivery of the socks was very quick. The price was just right too! I shall be using the company again. I do like to deal with a company who have the human touch and UK Tights certainly do. Special mention to Dawn and Jesse.
I can't say enough good things about UK Tights. I have shopped with them for years and passed their details onto anyone I know who needs tights all over the world as they not only stock the best selection, they have the best site and best service. Their website is so easy to navigate and well designed, and the service is exceptional. The team are genuinely lovely. Should you ever need to contact them, they really value their customers as people not order numbers... (something many companies could learn from them). Items arrive well packaged (not crushed like so many things that arrive in the post!) and the selection is excellent. I have very long legs, need thick warm tights, but also need them strong and big so they have enough give in them for me to be a little rough pulling them up (so I don't put my hand through them!). For years finding something suitable was impossible. Now I not only can find a pair that is ideal... I could buy 10 or more different types that all work for my random requirements! I also don't need to waste £100's trying lots on as the sizing and explanations are good and are what they say they are. Overall - brilliant company.
Ordered on Sunday and my tights were here on Tuesday morning. Great quality products and quick delivery make UK tights my first choice over any other company.
Very fast delivery, well packed. Only problem I found was that one of the pairs of tights fell to bits as I tried them on. I found this very unusual as they were 40 denier? I have returned them to you for a replacement (I hope you still have them in stock as they were just what I wanted) I will await your reply (I only posted the tights back today. Kind regards Karen
These footsies are great for wearing with my trainers. They stay in place, they're comfy and cool. Delivery was excellent, they arrived next day. Very pleased. Thank you.
Rather disappointed, as the legs are rather long, would not buy these again, in fact if it is possible I would prefer not to receive the pair outstanding on my order.
I have used UK Tights a couple of times. I find they despatch the orders very quickly and package them well. When there was an issue with availability they were great at keeping me informed and even offered to cancel the order if I wanted to. Overall a really good company to deal with and I would definitely recommend them.
Usually I deal with Tights R Us and have had great service for many years. I recently ordered Pretty Polly gloss tights which said in the wright up "Order on and get 1 pair Free" imagine my surprise whjen they arrived and only one pair were inside! I rang you and asked why, and was told I had to order 2 to get one free! and it said that on the outside of the advertised packet. It may have done on the subsequent packets advertised but not on the e-mail that I ordered from. Therefore I will not be using your service again.
I am very pleased with the service I received from UK Tights. I placed an order for some stockings late on Sunday evening and received my order in full the following Tuesday. Faultless service. I will certainly order from UK Tights again.
Good Quality, fast delivery
I thoroughly recommend UK Tights, the ordering was simple and I received my tights the next day. I can't fault the quality; I will definitely use UK Tights in the future. Jane Simpson
Every time I´ve purchased at UK tights I had a great experience. The products arrive quickly and the quality is amazing! Highly recommended.
Tights have a double ladder going all the up one leg and a hole in the top, tried to log back into my account to report and arrange return will not let me log in requested password reset, tells me email sent to me but not received. please can you reset my password so I can arrange return of these and request replacement. Many thanks
Dear Palavi Thank you very much for your message. I'm very sorry to hear of the poor condition in which your Gipsy tights arrived. This is certainly not what we'd expect from Gipsy and we will of course be glad to offer you a replacement or refund for these on their return. My apologies that you did not receive the password reset email; I'm not sure what happened there, but I will be most glad to help with this. You'll receive an email from me shortly to let you know of your new temporary password. Thank you. Kindest regards Keri Customer Service UK Tights
UK Tights is rated 4.79 based on 30,823 reviews