U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
They were very kind .it is very fast. I'm glad I chose you
I tried to insure with them. I told them to send me the contract to read it. But .. first he took my deposit (£ 314 ).and then he sent me the contract! So I terminated the contract the same day.I received after a month of scandal, only £ 183! I DO NOT RECOMMEND !!
Amy Ansell has provided a great service with me trying to sort out my change of address and insurance. Going back and forth on emails really appreciate her help.

3* in regards to the company but 5* in regards to the customer service I have received from 2 members of their staff
Poor service... rude stuff.... u name it... a very long list to describe their services... they treat u like a liar... all the answers u put online have to be double checked and then they ask more questions. I felt like they're going to ask how times I have a shower a week.
RIP OFFFF.....!!!!!!BEWARE.... I purchased a policy online and cancelled it within few hours they charged me £75... whereas any other insurance you hv to pay £25 max or nothing for cancellation within the first 14 days.
Avoid....
Fraudulent sales tactics. Misinform you and charge you for cancellation eve before your policy start date. Please Avoid this broker!!!
Very helpful
Terrible customer service never ring back when they say they will and got a cancellation fee for policy when it hadn’t even started and when I didn’t accept the increase in price from initial quote never dealt with such a bad company terrible !!
Customer service was 👌🏽
AVOID AVOID AVOID!! I ended up paying over £600 more in comparison to my original quote by them using sales and cancelation tactics. As a fairly new driver i was taken full advantage of. I was threatened with being left without insurance, cancellation fees over £500 and up-to 30days for a refund!! Literally felt like i had no choice. No to mention the liesssss they tell about ridiculous reasons for the bump in price.. I basically paid more for insurance with them then i did previous years with others with my NCD.
Stay away from this broker. Yes that's right, they are not an insurance company so don't be fooled. Their tactic is to take your money straight away so that they hold you hostage then keep you waiting for at least 24 hours. They will then increase your premium by about 75% more than your initial quotation. Obviously your initial reaction would be to decline it, but wait, they will slap you with a £75 to £100 cancellation fee. Now whatever you choose, you'd lose. So better stay stay!!
Very well assisted by Charlotte 👍
Very bad customer service , 4 day to validate the policy, leaving me with no insurance . After I paid full amount
Avoid avoid avoid avoid avoid
They are very dubious. They took out money from my account 2days before i wanted my policy to start and waited till my policy started to inform me of a validation and asked me to pay an extra £400. I do not recommend them at all. BEWARE!
Very misleading no mention of broker and had to pay for for an estimated policy which was no were near the quote that followed then charged me £75 for the cancellation of a policy that didn’t come into force for a further 6 days BEWARE.
This company took money out from my account then sent an email stating that they would need to validate the policy. them tried to up the cost by £80 a month. said i cancel then tried to charge me £75 to cancel now 3 weeks later still no refund and £400 out of pocket still.
I spoke to a lady called Charllote, she was really helpful and understanding.

Brilliant customer service and over all happy with Charlotte's service.
Very good AGD quick service very recomndet
It was good to deal with Avineet
Thanks