U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Absolute scam! Take your money before discussing anything with you.. ask for the last 5 years, then say I had an undeclared, which was from 7 years ago, cancel my policy but keep £100 cancellation fee!! Avoid like the plague! Will be taking this further with my bank!
I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience with us. You can choose to get a quote and then discuss the policy with us or to purchase the policy online. We would like to opportunity to investigate this further, please contact us on 0333 400 1061 at your earliest convenience.
I have to be honest. I’m not fond of insurance companies, at all. But the people who work at u drive cover are really good.
Was dealt with by a lady named Katie, and she really did manage to make me feel like I mattered as customer, and that my satisfaction was important to her company.
Katie did a lot behind the scenes for my quote, (I’d receive emails keeping me up to date on her progress) and she really did come through in the end.
I changed my vehicle two weeks later, and I had very good customer service from a lady named Savhanna.

It’s an insurance brokers at the end of the day, but they were the cheapest (for me) and they do genuinely seem to care. And I mean really care.
So yes, I would recommend these people because they appear to be extraordinary within their industry.
Thanks William for the amazing review! 😁 We appreciate that you took the time to leave such wonderful comments and this review really did make our day. 😄
Charlotte and Rachel gave excellent service and was very prompt
Thanks for the 5 star review! We will definitely show this to Charlotte and Rachel who are fantastic members of our amazing customer services team!
Always helpful and friendly
Thank you Timothy for a lovely review! 😃
Best expirience and verry good and helpful people”
We appreciate the 5 star review! Thanks 😃
The UDriver staff was friendly and they solved my problem.
Thanks Margarit for the great review! We're glad to hear that we are able to provide a solution for you! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further help with any motoring or home insurance needs.
Absolute mess of a company, not friendly at all, have requested my information 3 times and haven’t forwarded any of it to insurance so constantly sending me notices of cancellation even tho I had done everything that has been asked, staff are not very helpful, only the manager come up with a simple solution to a problem I had, absolute waste of time and money will never use again
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm glad in the end we were able to provide a solution for you. I'm sorry that you have had a frustrating experience. We'll strive to do better.
Best expirience and verry good and helpful people
Thanks Constantin for the lovely review! We appreciate the kind words. 😁
Refund taking ages, they told i get my refund in 30 days... today is day no31, still no refund
Hi Nedas, a refund would have been processed within the 30 day timeframe but can take 24-48 hours within receiving our email confirming that it has been processed for the funds to appear in your account. Please check with your bank if you have not received the funds after receiving the email.

Kind Regards,
STAY WELL AWAY!! This company will let you purchase your policy on line and then call you and say its on pause and you can't drive until they validate everything and then when you cancel, you are told there is no refund and are told a cancellation price through the roof. Reviews say it all, this company should be closed down and reported to every governing body there is. Absolute disgrace!!
Hi Zed, thanks for leaving your review! With regards "being on pause" if there is any material changes to the policy from the details entered online we have to refer this to the insurer(s) to see if there is any price change for the changed risk. This is to make sure that you are legally able to drive. We can investigate this further if you call us on 0333 400 1061 at your earliest convenience.
Rachel Lockyer is a credit to the company!

will definitely stay with u cover if they can get me a better price on renewal
Thanks for leaving a great review! We think Rachel is great too!
Bunch of idiots. Getting my information wrong. Made me lose my no claims. Faulsely put that i was at blame for a non blame accident. Absolute morons.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, please contact us on 0333 400 1061 and we can investigate this further for you.
Kind Regards,
STAY CLEAR THIS COMPANY IS DISGUSTING AND STEALS YOUR MONEY. LETS YOU BUY POLICY THEN TELS YOU CANT INSURE YOU AND ITS £175 CANCELLATION CHARGE! LEFT ME WITH NO INSURANCE
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer service team by calling 0333 400 1061 so we look into this matter further.
Kind Regards,
This company rips off people. Avoid at all costs
We would like to invite you to contact us at your earliest convenience on 0333 400 1061 so that we can investigate your personal experience with us.
Thank you.
avoid this company!!!!
We're sad to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us. We would like to invite you to provide further feedback and comments on 0333 400 1061 at your earliest convenience.
Kind Regards,
Price along with additional charges months later regarding information which was stated at start of policy.
Thank you for leaving a review. We would like the opportunity to investigate this further and would appreciate further feedback. If you could contact our team on 0333 400 1061 at your earliest convenience we would appreciate that.
The pricing was good, but what really stood out was the customer service. Avineet Virk in particular went about the call of duty to make sure my policy went ahead without any problems.

I had loads of issues with my previous insurance provider where they refused to send me documentation and NCB. Avi went out of his way to get all the documents himself and ensure not additional premiums were put on my account.

I would recommend U Drive and Avi to everyone.
What a fantastic review Raphael! We like to try to pull out all the stops for our clients and are glad that Avineet could do that for you. If you have any other motor or home insurance needs please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.
Amy was really helpful x
What a great review, thank you! 😊 We'll be sure to let Amy know.
Service was Excellent .. Alex was helpful and understanding.
Thank you so much for your review! We'll be sure to show this review to Alex!😁
What a scam get a price online make stuff up to increase your policy. Then charge you £75 cancellation fee when the policy not even fully set up cos your waiting for under writer. Avoid avoid avoid scum bags
We are sorry to hear we have not been able to provide you with the service that you wanted. Please note when buying online we have stated that our prices are subject to validation. Our terms and conditions are on our website which do state the £75 cancellation fee.
If you would like to discuss the particulars of your policy with us we would be happy to assist you, please contact our offices on 0333 400 1060.
U Drive Cover is rated 3.75 based on 742 reviews