Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
Great service , no issues
Fast and good
The service I received was excellent and very efficient. I will definitely be using them again.
Great service.All 4 tyres fitted in under 1 hour and great price.
Very good prices, quick efficient and very friendly
Great service from both the supplier and the fitting team. only comment bought 2 tyres one week and went to buy 2nd 2 the following week and only one left in stock
Very simple to order and arrange fitting, the tyre fitters I used (tsalta motorsport) we’re ready for me when I arrived and were very quick and professional
Always excellent price and service. Great delivery and Foremost Tyres did an excellent job with trouble free fitting.
They were helpful and offered a price match, which mostdont. But in the end I bought elsewhere because they would fit at my local place.
Really simple ordering process and great customer service
Excellent service. Easy to order, fitted at my convenience, no alloy damage. Will certainly use again.
Quick and no hidding fees Great fitting service I recommend them.
Very straight forward, when I arrived all was in place. The garage was brilliant as they advised that due to the good condition my existing tyre was in they offered and done a repair service on a run flat tyre. They did advise not all repair services can be carried out, this depend on the condition of the tyre and what the problem is. Will certainly be returning as and when I need new tyres. Honesty and integrity at its best.!
The online process was easy but the actual fitting was not good. Luckily I rang on the day of the fitting as I found out my booking wasn't on the system so my appointment wasn't as per my confirmation. If I hadn't rung I would have been non the wiser. No contact, no apology, nothing.
Nice people work quick clean tidy waiting room I’m happy will go again
Everything was great including the fitting on time and on price
The supply of the tyres was fast and efficient,
The fitting never took place ,
I waited 1-1/2 hours and walked out in the end ,
I went back the next day and took the tyres away
And had to then pay to have them fitted elsewhere , so in the end never ended up saving any money !!!!
Great service from both,tyresavings and the garage very pleased
I ordered my tyres and had them fitted at my local garage very quickly and cost me a lot less for the tyres that I got than anywhere else will definitely use them again..
Excellent service Quick delivery. Could not have wished for better and excellent price

Ivor Stokes