Twistfix Ltd Reviews

Read Twistfix Ltd Reviews

sales@twistfix.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Tell us how Twistfix Ltd made you happy
I've dealt with twistfix twice. Found them to be very fast and efficient both times. The crack stitching bars I've used have suited my needs well and the batch dates on the who60 grout are very fresh. So far so good for my experience with twistfix. Thanks for the good service!
Damp proofing cream sent arrived on the day after ordering. Customer service responded to phone query almost immediately. I hope the product works as well!!!
I received goods fast and reliable, but there is still no money from my first payment.
jkh;lj;lkj;l
Very good service - reasonable phone advice - on time delivery and good product. Thanks
Fast delivery and good prices
Dose what it needs Don’t spend the £40 on the nail holder if your buying 130 mm nails absolutely pointless
Have used this twice now. Be very prepared, i.e ladders/access in place, wear disposable gloves etc. Once you have mixed it, you need to use it quickly (as per the instructions... cooler days give a longer working time) Good results and the fine nozzle is superb for injecting into small cracks Once i had filled the small cracks, and the larger crack, i had a larger void ready to use the last bits on so none was wasted.
good product, however tracking information was incomplete and goods sent and delivered to wrong address even though my address on all communications
Efficient next day delivery but one item short shipped by transport co. E.mail Twistfix staff to trace item came back immediately and delivery complete following day. good service.
We found the web-site difficult to navigate and 'unfriendly' until you work it out, but orders handled quickly and efficiently, leading to the opinion of an excellent supplier. Well done in this respect.
Very prompt and efficient delivery of damp proof cream. I used it straight away and found it rather difficult. The cream is very runny and just ran out of the holes. It is difficult to know if the holes are full I doubt it. The long nozzle supplied is useless. It fell to pieces more or less straight away. I guess time will tell but I am not hopeful.
Very good product at a reasonable price and delivered very quickly, but the shipping costs are expensive and the box was far too big for the 2 small products I purchased.
I found the system very easy to use the only problem I had was transferring from the bucket to the applicator, this was very tricky could have done with some kind of funnel with the kit, if it had would have given 5 stars
great product good value for money and very fast delivery will re order from them again
ok
Morning Polite friendly and helpful First class. And I have past on company details to People and friends in the construction business. Regards Brian petty.
Very pleased with the item and the service. Very disappointed with the cost of postage. A small item that could have fitted in an envelope cost £15 to post to France.
Good service
simple to use and quick to establish the way of stitching a wall
Twistfix Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 759 reviews