Twistfix Ltd Reviews

Read Twistfix Ltd Reviews

sales@twistfix.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Tell us how Twistfix Ltd made you happy
A little disappointed that the fixings turned up a day after the membrane, & i had to purchase other fixings . Otherwise a very good product.
I have recently purchased 150 of drivefix wall ties plus setting tool and sds bits .but after fitting about 35 of the fixing .the two drill bits snapped.my weekend job on my house knack. Trying various diy stores to purchase replacement sds bits .I am in limbo unable to proceed due to the length of the drill bits 360mm.this is not a shelf item which is ready available. Very disappointed. The job was going so well I was very please with the fixing but was let down using the sds drill bits .I would like these to be replaced please. Regards tony
In future please use Royal Mail , APC are a nightmare
Box was torn during transit with the steel bars falling out of the bottom of it. Luckily none were lost. The yellow mixing bucket was broken beyond use.
the delivery failed as the driver must have used a sponge to knock on the door
I ordered 3 items and when they arrived 1 was not what I spoke about on the phone, but it has now cost me over £14 to send their mistake back.
Didn’t expand to 2” as advertised and only covered an area of 34 sq.m instead of 65 as advertised plus needed to change taps 6 times whilst in use. However, the video on line was very helpful in the completion of this task, but felt would have been easier to cover walls rather than underfloor which is what we used it for.
an alternative product with similar specification was delivered but I was not made aware
Delivery not good,as can't always be in,so why can't you leave with a neighbor,now I have just got in from work and stressed out to the max,Now I have to go out to get the fixings for tomorrow NOT GOOD WHEN TRYING TO WORK.
delivery completed within 2 working days
Quick delivery but description bad. Who wants an M10 hole in the middle of an insulation support washer! A M5 or M6 would be more appropriate - this has meant I have had to buy additional 200 washers so I can use a M6 screw.
The Hamstone yellow repair kit arrived very quickly. Unfortunately the colour was too bright. The Hamstone dye tester also is exceptionally yellow. This may be better suited for brick repair rather than natural stone.
Good price and very fast ( next day) delivery. However on the box says there is 10 stainless bars but inside There are just 5!
I made a purchase at 1042 and was told it would arrive next day which sounded good at the time. I was a bit upset when it didn't but arrived the following day. I have not used the product as yet but looks good quality.
Decent service on the phone, good product knowledge and helped me out when the delivery went wrong. However, you seems to ignore the notes I sent you about delivery and where to leave the items, which meant the courier took them back to an office somewhere I can't get to. Despite sorting it out for me in the end (again, good phone service), I am now getting a delivery on Monday instead of Thursday, which hasn't helped at all.
Order fulfilled timeously without any issues
Good product and quick delivery. Quite expensive and didn't receive the vat invoice as promised
delivery costs are excessive
I actually ordered 65mm, the order showed 65mm but the package contained 85mm, I'm sure it will be fine although I've not used them yet. The order was shipped the next day and collection from my local Matalan was a breeze so cannot fault that. Maybe a bit more attention to packing the right goods would be better.
I found product very brittle heads tended to break off when hammering into wall.
Twistfix Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 759 reviews