Twistfix Ltd Reviews

Read Twistfix Ltd Reviews

sales@twistfix.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Tell us how Twistfix Ltd made you happy
Very disappointing that www.twistfix.ie cannot sell it products in Ireland because they cannot ship the product from UK due to Brexit. It is hard to understand that a company with .ie domain and phone number in Dublin cannot sell products in Ireland. I have come across many UK website that are too careless to get the statutory regulations implemented to ship products to ROI. But I am really surprised that a .ie website with number based in Dublin refuse to implement these regulations after 5 months from Brexit.
I had to call this company to discuss their products, and, make them aware of part delivery (their couriers mistake) and some issues with the products I bought. I now find those 5 phone calls have cost me £9.50 as their phone number (shown on their website) is a "premium call". I spent over £1100 with them.., this is a kick in the butt
Ordered product Monday, waited for 5 days, no product. Phoned up and was told it was sent to wrong depot in Belfast and it will be there Monday 16th Oct. I had to drive to Dublin to get product from another company as I had plasterers waiting. Phoned up on the Tuesday 17th and was told that product hadn't made it to Belfast yet. Very poor service.
Terrible product, the heads keep falling off, just resulted back to long screws, I want a full refund!
Hasn’t arrived yet
The only reason I have given 1 star is for delivery, the product was a waste of £90. Expensive for what was in the box. could have purchased similar for much less. Way over over priced, that's my opinion.
The Twistfix servis is disaster. I haven't received order confirmation via email. Monies has been charched from my bank account. Phone contact doesn't work.
The screw that screws through the brick does not fit into the holder to screw in through the brick. No response
I haven’t received the product yet so your review request is a little premature!
You forgot to write my name on the parcel! The post office almost didn't give it to me but I described the item and they said they had it in back but warned next time they wouldn't give it to me. Also you got the order wrong - I ordered 90mm and instead received 70mm, which is completely useless for my application. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE
I haven't received the item yet so I can't comment when it arrives I will re- submit my rating
I paid for next day delivery 1 part turned up 4 days later the resin turned up the next day after the first package I paid for 2 sets of bars only received 1 so I had to cancel the bars , I am still waiting for a refund and I had pay for wasting the guys time to fit the bars. So all in all it ended up costing me far more than it should have, I ended up getting the extra bars locally because the guys had turned to install and I did not want to turn them away again. So to answere your question my experience with dealing with your company was very poor, even after endless calls to yourselfs I just kept getting the same answere, the courier company have misplaced the order. To be honest I don’t care who’s fault it was, repayment for 1 set of bars and perhaps a repayment for next day delivery would be nice.
Our first order with you and you sent plaster pins instead of a wall tie kit!!!!!
Can't review as still awaiting delivery
Still waiting for my goods????
Tolt me my delivery would be here on Friday and never came not 1 bit happy with the service and had me waiting at my office until 10 at night
Power unit does not work, wired it in plugged in the plug expecting that to be it and the unit doesn't even power on. No indicator light, checked with phase tester no output atal.
Still waiting for delivery to turn up after was told it would turn up on Friday then told today, paying builder again to sit on around waiting for delivery to turn up. Will never use this company again.????????????????????????
I order crack sealer plus to repair a wall but you send me only a little bit looks like I,m repairing a phone screen . I have bay that staff before from different company but it was a loot more great staff and good price .very bed don't trust ....
I have yet to receive my items which were purchased on the 22.05.16 An email has been sent to the company on the 02.06.16 and i await their response
Twistfix Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 759 reviews