Twistfix Ltd Reviews

sales@twistfix.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Category:
Hardware

How would you rate Twistfix Ltd?

"Excellent service. Very quick delivery. I would like to see 5 mm crackstitch rods also available in packs of 5."
"Twistfix were extremely helpful on the phone .They clearly explained what materials i required for my job. My order arrived next day as promised."
"Best service providers, good product choices and good prices. I will recommend to my friends"
"Great service and the helicoil crack stitching works great."
"Good website with a wide range of products and very importantly for someone not full time in the building trade clear instructions on the use and how to of everything on the site. Ordering is easy and delivery was very speedy. I would not hesitate to recommend."
"Excellent service"
"Product is superb, I ordered online and had no contact since, not even from your courier. Money left my bank straight away but no communication from you to keep me advised. Maybe use DPD courierwho let you know when order is being delivered etc. Product is 1st class"
Peter Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, delivered promptly with superb communication"
"Delivery not good,as can't always be in,so why can't you leave with a neighbor,now I have just got in from work and stressed out to the max,Now I have to go out to get the fixings for tomorrow NOT GOOD WHEN TRYING TO WORK."
"yes very happy"
"good service"
"the delivery should have been received on Wednesday as the website site said 1-2 days from order, delivery arrived today 13/04/18"
Midas Construction Cheshire Limited
Verified Buyer
"I have only used Twistfix once very happy with the quality of support from the 2 members of staff that I dealt with (very helpful indeed) prices very competitive & delivery service bob on (received our order 25 hours after we made payment. In my opinion the service we received from Twistfix is proof that good old fashioned service is still around. 10/10 from me keep up the good work."
"items as described and clearly of good quality. Arrived quickly."
"I required fixings asap, found them online, spoke to there manchester office who confirmed they had stock, ordered over the phone and collected within the hour. Great service would recommend."
"Quick delivery"
"The goods were well packed and came very quickly"
"delivery completed within 2 working days"
"Placed my 1st order with Twistfix this week after receiving excellent assistance from the company helpline and order arrived in 24 hrs so very impressed with that (Cambridge to Renfrewshire Scotland)the order was for coloured mortar mix in a handy 1 kg qty."
"Simple to select, order and pay. Goods arrived in 2 working days over Easter weekend. Had to make a couple of calls to technical help line to check what I needed and calls were answered promptly by someone who had the necessary expertise."
Twistfix Ltd is rated 4.41 based on 557 reviews