Twistfix Ltd Reviews

sales@twistfix.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Category:
Hardware

How would you rate Twistfix Ltd ?

John Pitchforth
Verified Buyer
"the product itself is very good,the only poor part was the cheap drill bits that they sent,which were substanded and only drilled 6 holes before they broke"
Gary Cain Building Contractor Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Great product delivered to door in quick time nice guy to deal with."
"Good quick and reliable service. Also the product description was clear and detailed all product contents."
"I haven’t received the product yet so your review request is a little premature!"
"simple to use and quick to establish the way of stitching a wall"
"Excellent delivery. Followed my instructions. Customer service was incredibly fair when I ordered the wrong membrane. Highly recommend"
Billy Gray
Verified Buyer
"Placed order Friday and it was with me Monday morning. Good service"
Chris The Handyman
Verified Buyer
"Good information and advice relating to my product enquiry."
"I cannot write an experience as not received items yet. It would be good to send your email after goods received."
"Great service, goods delivered quickly. Customer service friendly and efficient. Cost of products are very competative too. Will be ordering again soon. K"
Mr Robert Kelway
Verified Buyer
"Quick and prompt delivery, although one item sustained damage."
Karl Newell Reissking Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Very expensive and the drill bits they provided were very weak , the fitting they provided was no good , feel ripped off to be honest , product is not what it says it is"
Roger Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful. Prompt delivery. Many thanks for the long 5mm drills sent foc after the main order. I look forward to ordering from you again."
"I phoned to make an inquiry and the gentleman on the phone was very helpful, so I was able to place an order with him. He advised me if I had any problems with the product not to hesitate to contact the Company. As yet I have not used the Product I am waiting for some good weather."
"Excellent communication and super fast shipping thanks."
"Very good product first time lve used a product like this staff helpful and friendly could do with a little bit more of the powder though otherwise good"
"quick delivery got exactly what i order ,easy to deal with"
"You forgot to write my name on the parcel! The post office almost didn't give it to me but I described the item and they said they had it in back but warned next time they wouldn't give it to me. Also you got the order wrong - I ordered 90mm and instead received 70mm, which is completely useless for my application. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE"
"they dealt with a delivery issue with a personal phone call"
"the items I paid for were correct and on time but the invoice I was sent via email I could not open or downloaded , I tried on different computers I would like it sent by post or I will have to phone and request another correct email, see how long it takes for someone to respond to this short statement 30/4/18 regards Louis"
Twistfix Ltd is rated 4.40 based on 580 reviews