Twistfix Ltd Reviews

Read Twistfix Ltd Reviews

sales@twistfix.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Tell us how Twistfix Ltd made you happy
Perfect transaction once again. A returning customer. Team member Anthony, a credit to himself and the company. Thanks.
Very disappointing that www.twistfix.ie cannot sell it products in Ireland because they cannot ship the product from UK due to Brexit. It is hard to understand that a company with .ie domain and phone number in Dublin cannot sell products in Ireland. I have come across many UK website that are too careless to get the statutory regulations implemented to ship products to ROI. But I am really surprised that a .ie website with number based in Dublin refuse to implement these regulations after 5 months from Brexit.
I ordered my Spray Foam and perfect service... Used it today and what a job... All well package and ideal product supplier..
I've dealt with twistfix twice. Found them to be very fast and efficient both times. The crack stitching bars I've used have suited my needs well and the batch dates on the who60 grout are very fresh. So far so good for my experience with twistfix. Thanks for the good service!
Very swift delivery.
I had to call this company to discuss their products, and, make them aware of part delivery (their couriers mistake) and some issues with the products I bought. I now find those 5 phone calls have cost me £9.50 as their phone number (shown on their website) is a "premium call". I spent over £1100 with them.., this is a kick in the butt
Great Service
Easy to use. Good value.
Damp proofing cream sent arrived on the day after ordering. Customer service responded to phone query almost immediately. I hope the product works as well!!!
Good service
Great as always, if there's a problem, twistfix will have the solution.
Ordered product Monday, waited for 5 days, no product. Phoned up and was told it was sent to wrong depot in Belfast and it will be there Monday 16th Oct. I had to drive to Dublin to get product from another company as I had plasterers waiting. Phoned up on the Tuesday 17th and was told that product hadn't made it to Belfast yet. Very poor service.
Excellent price quick service whats more to say
Super fast delivery and first class customer service. Highly recommended.
excellent service
Delivery time very quick.Parcel wrapped extremely well to protect the contents.Would definitely recommend this company.
I received goods fast and reliable, but there is still no money from my first payment.
Products arrived next day and were very good quality
First-class service couldn't be bettered
Good prices and fast delivery.
No problems, very organized company
Twistfix Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 759 reviews