Twistfix Ltd Reviews

Read Twistfix Ltd Reviews

sales@twistfix.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Tell us how Twistfix Ltd made you happy
Thankyou for an excellent product backed up by a very efficient service.
Ordered items on line and received 2 days later. I have used cream and render liquid before. Easy to use for DIYer with basic knowledge. There is no longer any problem with rising damp on areas previously treated with products. Now need to tackle other areas, not treated.
Very good service and when I phoned for advice it was well delivered
We found the web-site difficult to navigate and 'unfriendly' until you work it out, but orders handled quickly and efficiently, leading to the opinion of an excellent supplier. Well done in this respect.
Never let me down fast delivery next day.products always 100% 10/10
Brilliant service. I wasn't in for the delivery an they did everything they could to sort a time better for me very helpful when it was my fault not being in anyway.
Haven’t tried it yet but ordered it two days later it arrived excellent service
a good fast professional service. goods arrived in good condition and on time..
Very prompt and efficient delivery of damp proof cream. I used it straight away and found it rather difficult. The cream is very runny and just ran out of the holes. It is difficult to know if the holes are full I doubt it. The long nozzle supplied is useless. It fell to pieces more or less straight away. I guess time will tell but I am not hopeful.
5* Company with 5* Products. Recommend to all people in the building industry for all their specialist building needs. Delivery is top notch and customer service and technical advice always above and beyond. Will order again soon. FAK Building Maintenance (SWE)
Competitive pricing and very good service with speedy delivery.
picture showed a kit which i thought i was ordering but turned out to be just the bars and cement, the photo led you to believe you were getting the whole kit very misleading
First time we had ordered Ray was very help full on the phone placed order over phone and was ready to pickup in 15 minutes
My screws and tools arrived promptly. The only place I could find the fixings I was after. Thanks Again. Matt. My only small issue the installation tool Only partly fits my cordless sds drill so have to remove and just use the small sds part to drive the fixings home. The tool can also damage the heads if you let the pressure off while driving them in.
Excellent service. Ordered one day and product at my door the following morning. Used their Epoxy Resin Injection System plus resin injection gun for 400ml double tube. Easy to use system. Excellent quality resin and professional gun. Resin hardens in a few hours. Tip...its easy to underestimate amount required so buy an extra resin (double) tube. More mixing nozzles are available from Twistfix. These cannot be cleaned easily. Only issue is that no instructions on how to use the gun and no safety info on the resin was included in the package...but should be as the resin it can be hazardous. However, Twistfix provided these details immediately I sent them an email...very quick response. Great web site with lots of info on the products and what they can be used for....useful videos too. Will definitely use them again.
Always quick & efficient whenever we have used them
Delivered when i was told my order would turn up, on the downside sleeves did not come with stitching bars as promised been told will be with me Monday the 28th. but will continue to order when necessary .
Great prompt service
Just brought woodwork killer and spray kit. Came within 2 days as they said. Can't fault them, will use them again!
Very fast reliable service will definitely be using this company again 👍
Twistfix Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 759 reviews