TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
Happy with the service and trophies. They were ready for the dates we required!
Happy with my purchase but the engraving could be more pronounced.
The award looked really nice. A bit expensive but good quality
Very pleased with the web site easy to use and easy on the eye . Excellent price including the engraving . Trophy arrived earlier than expected delivered at the scheduled time that I was advised . unfortunately the nice blue presentation bow fell apart when I opened it and although I emailed them after my order asking them to correct my spelling of the word Awayday the trophy was engraved as Away Day . Not a real issue would use them again .
Award very professional, very helpful staff. Only issue was delivery company but TrophyMaster sorted it out and kept me informed.
A very prompt efficient service. One minor issue which was speedily resolved. I am delighted with the cup.
The order came through really quickly and the medal was as expected. The lanyard is not in great condition - slightly frayed but did not have time to return it. The special case / box ordered is terrible - very basic, will fall apart if opened too much.
Good quality product
I can't fault the speed of the service. I placed an order on the Friday afternoon and by the Monday evening my order was already on its way. The order was for a birthday present in 2 weeks from when I placed the order. My only fault was that when I received the trophy the engraved plaque was stuck to the gold duck and not the stand - this was easily rectified but it doesn't stick onto the plaque as well as it should do now.
medal was a great price and of a high quality, engraving on the back was as desired and very neat. Delivery arrived as arranged with no problems, very happy.
Fast delivery, item as described. One trophy had a minor scratch on top of the glass but not visible as much. Price adequate to quality. Would recommend and definitely will be back!
Very fast turnaround and delivered on time.
Received as ordered Thank you
The badges were slightly smaller than I thought they would be but they are brilliant quality :)
I ordered a trophy, which arrived via Royal Mail. It was extremely well wrapped and padded, so survived its trip intact. The slight downside was its being delivered a day later than scheduled, which I assume was a Royal Mail problem. On the website, there was an option to collect (P&P free) but I could not see Trophy Master's address anywhere - I just assumed from the telephone umber that it was cheaper to have it delivered.
The medal arrived in time and I'm so happy with it. The quality of the medal was really good. Thank you Trophymaster!
Very pleased with trophy I ordered. Easy to do online and good communication via email as to when trophy would be in process and delivered. I would use this company again I think.
I ordered some trophies to a strict deadline and Trophy Master said that they could meet it and they did. Very good service only marred by the fact that one of the trophies arrived badly damaged. However, they are going to replace the trophy and have been very helpful in sending it to the correct person.
Second time using the company and the trophies were good quality and delivered safely Service and updates were prompt when requested - the only issue was the delivery was sent to the billing address despite the delivery address being on the order correctly. Fortunately we were able to arrange for someone to be at home to take the delivery as normally there would not be anyone home due to us being at work This is the only reason I have dropped a star from the rating
Excellent product & first class service.
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 2,159 reviews