TrophyMaster Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TrophyMaster

About TrophyMaster: Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Fantastic Service. We use them . This is the 2nd year in a row we have used them for our kickboxing trophies and medals. The team made made up a proof plate to make sure I was happy before actual engraving. They also managed to pull this off for me in a very short time. Will absolutely use these guys again."
Nigel Hart
"At work, we have a long standing colleague who is leaving to do something completely new. He is highly thought of and a dependable member of our team. We wanted to get him something that he could display as a permanent keep sake and it was me that stumbled upon the idea of getting him a trophy of sorts. Selecting the item from yourselves and having it personalised was easy and the correspondence regarding the engraving was excellent. I was particularly impressed when my selected Superman logo wasn't up to standard and you was able to select one on my behalf. I (we) couldn't be happier with the final result, even the crystal star is of a good weight. The delivery was fast and well packaged. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend yourselves to others in the future."
"Great service from Tim providing medals for our 200 mile cycle sportive. Thanks a lot"
"Fantastic service. Helped us out with a very last minute order, all arrived in time for our event."
"Very friendly and helpful on the telephone, I highly recommend their excellent service."
"As ever the experience was friendly, helpful and very efficient."
"The medal arrived in time and I'm so happy with it. The quality of the medal was really good. Thank you Trophymaster!"
"excellent service as usual."
"WENT DOWN VERY WELL AS THE TROPHY FOR OUR COMPETIONS LOSER"
"Well made,excellent value,speedy delivery"
"Excellent service will definitely recommend this and would personally use them again"
"Excellent Trophy's in reasonable price"
"I've used TrophyMaster several times and am very happy with the quality, pricing and delivery of their silver plated salvers including their excellent engraving. I highly recommend them."
"Great company, got exactly what I wanted & ordered"
"Very pleased with the quality of the acrylic domes and presentation of the graphics we used on our 10K medals."
"Very good prices. Excellent products and spot on delivery....PERFECT"
"Great value for money"
"Excellent service Great quality products"
"Fast and efficient service with good value trophies."
"Excellent service."
"I can not fault the service from this company, which is excellent. Always helpful with advice and assistance in ensuring that any order is produced to requirement and on time. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"Excellent service"
"Great service and products"
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 1,844 reviews