TrophyMaster Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TrophyMaster

About TrophyMaster: Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate TrophyMaster?

Nisha Parekh
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and took time to explain what is suitable for our club. Explained how to order and were happy to offer help as often as needed.
Great service and quality products with clear engraving.
Dennis Hackett
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and professional service.
Jack Kegge

Fast, Efficient, Accurate and Good Value
Andrew Male
Verified Buyer

Really fast service, easy to use website. Great quality product. Thanks
Linda Clarke

Excellent service and advice
Chris Hutchinson
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and very helpful. The product is brilliant, thank you. :-)
Shelley Evans
Verified Buyer

The products were delivered quickly and were of a good standard. The only downside was one trophy arrived damaged.
Hi Shelley -Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that one of your trophies was broken in transit. We do try to pack all the trophies and awards as carefully as possible before we send them out, but very occasionally, the carriers can mishandle a parcel. We despatched your parcel on 22 September, but until today (10 Oct) we never received a resport from you that you had a broken trophy? If you can send us a photo of the trophy damage by email to enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk , as a gesture of our goodwill, we will send a replacement for you without charge.
Uwe Watteroth
Verified Buyer

We have ordered a copy of he Ryder Cup. The challenge was the delivery until five days to germany. Just in time we get our Trophy and the winner team was happy... :-)
Tracey Reed Morrison
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, fast delivery and goods exactly as described. Would recommend this company.
Verified Buyer

Trophies are of a good quality. They were ready to collect when they were needed with just one week's notice.
Susan Snelgrove
Verified Buyer

Always good quality products. A quick response to any queries and always reliably provide orders by the date they say they will. Excellent service.
Verified Buyer

I recently used TrophyMaster for a one-off special award. Despite us changing our minds about the wording several times they were helpful and patient, quickly producing a new proof for each change we made. The award itself arrived very quickly and the delivery process ensured I was kept up to date and knew the one hour slot for my delivery. The Trophy is glass and comes in a sturdy presentation box and looks really beautiful. This was customer service as it should be and a quality product too. Thank you!
Phillip Collings
Verified Buyer

Short turn around time, excellent quality, service and price
Verified Buyer

Did exactly what was wanted and by the time needed. Excellent service.
Stephen Dockrell
Verified Buyer

TrophyMaster have never let me down, I've been using them over the last 10 years for multiple sports and I have to say to service I receive is top quality, even on short notice the team have managed to provide the trophies I have required, I would certainly recommend them

Stephen Dockrell
Neil Humphries
Verified Buyer

Great service once again, very good quality trophies, really quick turn around time
Lynn Jarvis
Verified Buyer

Great service. Reasonably priced, free engraving (on what I ordered), arrived quickly and when stated - very happy, would thoroughly recommend and use again.

good product fast delivery
Rob Page
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, speedy turnaround time and quick to rectify a very minor mark on the acrylic trophy that was spotted after receipt.
Marion Stevens
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and fast delivery of beautiful boxed, engraved medals. They were required at 3 days' notice so I called Customer Services to ask if they could supply them in time, which they said they could do. I then emailed engraving details to them. The order arrived two days later, just as they said. Delivery (over £50) was free. I was very pleased overall.
TrophyMaster is rated 4.88 based on 1,097 reviews