TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 21st August 2020
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 1st May 2019
Matt Claydon
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 4th September 2018
Tony Jaroow
Excellent service and quality.

Fast turn around and very helpful

Thanks
Excellent service
Chose a trophy online and ordered with engraving. Wanted a base but didn’t know which was best so they chose one. It was perfect and the trophy (a crystal one with lady golfer on) is stunning. Very quick from ordering to delivering. Excellent service and would definitely recommend this company.
Fantastic choice of trophies with great value and delivery times
Great service, quality products at price to suit your needs and turnaround is very good 5* customer service as always
Always get great service from TrophyMaster in West Bridgford. Thanks for you work over many years.
I have left a review before, but having now been working with TrophyMaster for four years, I am very happy to add an update to say how pleased I am with their continued product excellence & exemplary service
They made a lovely plaque for me to remember my mum and. dad and my husband’s parents we were very please l like to say thank you
Excellent service as usual
Excellent service , Went above and beyond to make sure we got our trophy for the presentation
Fantastic service, they did everything they could to help us get the trophies we needed within the tight timescales we had. Can't recommend them highly enough. Thanks for everything - Draycott & Hanbury CC.
Superb quality trophy and engraving work. Staff were 100% with helping me find the right trophy for my needs. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again. 10/10 from me.
I received exceptional service from TrophyMaster and am delighted with my trophy - cannot recommend this company enough.
Incredibly fast and reliable service. Have ordered engraving for a third year running and high quality each time. Carefully packaged too.
Excellent service very happy with my plaque thanks so much
Brilliant customer service and Great set up for collections during the pandemic. Thanks 😊
Excellent service and quality
Highly Recommend
We ordered retirement engraved glassware, for some of our employees during the lock down period. In spite of the difficult situation the TrophyMaster team were extremely helpful, and provided us with beautifully engraved retirement gifts in a really good turn around time. Thank you very much we were proud to present these to our employees.
Great selection of awards and trophies and excellent customer service. TrophyMaster are flexible with requests and keep us well informed. Very happy to recommend to others.
Excellent service, especially during coronavirus lockdown. Last minute changes were accommodated by Charlie. Trophy was delivered safely and our award recipient is delighted with it. Thank you.
TrophyMaster is rated 4.90 based on 2,003 reviews