TrophyMaster Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TrophyMaster

About TrophyMaster: Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate TrophyMaster?

Campbell McCaig
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, quality spot on, exactly what I ordered. Kept in touch regularly and delivered ahead of expected date. Will be using again. Highly recommended. 5 star"
John Wright
Verified Buyer
"Not only do they have an amazing range of trophies for all occasions, they were able to turn round our quite small order well inside our deadline. It felt as though they had given it all the attention of a much bigger order. Oh, and it goes without saying that the quality of the medals and the engraving was top-notch."
Ian Masters
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service and end product"
Deborah Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and delivery. Exactly as ordered...great."
"I made a mistake with the date of my inscription and when I informed the company they must have done it immediately and I received it the next day in time for the wedding. My mistake and they fixed it superbly."
"Excellent communications and a very swift service. The final trophies were really lovely and even came in their own presentation box which was a nice surprise."
Patricia Brooks
Verified Buyer
"This trophy is for my granddaughter she was over the moon about it thank you"
Charlotte Holloway
Verified Buyer
"I am ecstatic with the service I received from trophymaster, great selection, easy to order and fantastic prices. To be honest with it being a personalised/engraving service I was expecting to wait at least two weeks but my engraved plaque arrived with a few days, and it is absolutely perfect, much better than I expected. I would recommend to anyone."
"I ordered a trophy on line for a novelty Christmas present. The trophy with my chosen engravement was ready on time & was perfect. I chose to collect from the shop & the whole process from ordering to collection was very straight forward with excellent customer service. I highly recommend TrophyMaster."
"Very satisfied with the product and had a lot of rave reviews."
Virginia Arnone-Youlton
Verified Buyer
"They are always very accommodating to East Leake Academy."
Russell Davies
"First class service,5star,"
Karen Lewis
Verified Buyer
"To be completely honest we had already ordered a similar item from elsewhere but was completely let down so found ourselves in a bit of a rush. We looked through the net and found TROPHYMASTER, gave them a call and ordered. I explained it was quite urgent they promised us a speedy delivery which is exactly what we got, it arrived the very next day. Very pleased with the overall service we received extremely customer friendly and certainly would not hesitate to order from them again. Thank You kind regards K Lewis"
"Great quality trophy with brilliant engraving. Delivery was also very prompt even during Christmas time. Can not fault the service or product"
"Arrived in time, good quality, good price."
"We had a bit of an emergency for an item which was very important part of the presentation of a picture,the item we ordered from Trophymaster was small and not very expensive but when it arrived was really impressed with the engraving and was exactly what we were looking for,delivery was assured by Trophymaster that it would be with us next day,Itwas delivered next day,fantastic service Thank you"
Graham Chambers
Verified Buyer
"We take about 30 different trophies each year and they always get the work right and on time. I had a bad back when i delivered the order and the guys were very helpful bringing the boxes in for me. A good local, professional company., i would not hesitate to recommend. thank you."
Martin Wynne
Verified Buyer
"Very informative and efficient. Only purchased a collarette for a medallion/insignia but it was delivered quickly and for the very reasonable price met my expectations. Thanks"
Samantha Halls
Verified Buyer
"Perfect product perfectly engraved, swiftly completely with a great price Thanks"
Margaret Cobb
Verified Buyer
"Trophies arrived when promised and were excellent value for money."
TrophyMaster is rated 4.88 based on 1,183 reviews