TrophyMaster Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TrophyMaster

About TrophyMaster: Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Fantastic Service. We use them . This is the 2nd year in a row we have used them for our kickboxing trophies and medals. The team made made up a proof plate to make sure I was happy before actual engraving. They also managed to pull this off for me in a very short time. Will absolutely use these guys again."
Nigel Hart
"At work, we have a long standing colleague who is leaving to do something completely new. He is highly thought of and a dependable member of our team. We wanted to get him something that he could display as a permanent keep sake and it was me that stumbled upon the idea of getting him a trophy of sorts. Selecting the item from yourselves and having it personalised was easy and the correspondence regarding the engraving was excellent. I was particularly impressed when my selected Superman logo wasn't up to standard and you was able to select one on my behalf. I (we) couldn't be happier with the final result, even the crystal star is of a good weight. The delivery was fast and well packaged. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend yourselves to others in the future."
"Great service from Tim providing medals for our 200 mile cycle sportive. Thanks a lot"
"Excellent service. Fast, efficient and accurate engraving. A large order delivered in plenty of time."
"Excellent service . Purchased little graduation figure. Looks and feels more expensive than it was .Engraving is beautiful and exactly how I wanted it (includes accents over certain letters-thank you for that ) Fast service . Well packaged. Highly recommend them .I would definitely use again ."
"I had found the trophy I wanted to purchase and a search of the web showed Trophy Master presented the best value for money (including delivery and engraving). The team were fantastic at communicating and helping with the design layout for the engraving. The completed item was despatched fairly quickly and I was delighted with the results! The only issue was that the trophy was sent to the billing address rather than the requested delivery address."
"I recieved the medal I ordered yo give to my niece for saving her little brothers life while choking (she is only 14 years old so proud of her quick actions) thank you Trophy Master she lived it would definitely recommend your page"
"Pleased with the whole process. I managed to buy a large number of trophies and sent the engraving info nearer our clubs presentation night. This enabled us to engrave all the names on each of the keepsake trophies rather than just the keep-for a year winner shield. Huge selection to choose from, so was able vary sizes and styles for winners, plate comps, runner ups, MVPs, etc"
"Good value and a quick delivery. I'm happy to recommend"
"Fast, friendly and professional. We use Trophy Master regularly and get great service every time."
"Great range of products friendly staff and ALWAYS very obliging to produce orders on a deadline - wiujdnt ho anywhere else - great personal service - thank you"
"Great service at short notice, polite and professional customer service and good quality trophies and very competitive prices."
"Very pleased with all the trophys and very helpful service will use again"
"Excellent Service High Quality Medals at a good price Definitely Recommend"
"Item as described, quick service. Would of liked the engraving to of been darkened to see clearer. But very good. C"
"Fantastic quality glass crystal trophies, with fantastic logo and text engraving. Perfect for our awards ceremony and will use again."
"Ordered 15 kits for a charity football match my son is organising. Communication was fantastic. Very happy with the quality and promptness of delivery. Thank you for your help Martin and Damian."
"Apart from delivering items to the same address ( should have been to two ) Found delivery time super fast"
"Professional, true to their word, trophy delivered in plenty of time. Beautiful engraving. Good value for money - product, delivery and engraving."
"Good professional service"
"TrophyMaster provided us with good quality trophies, they took the time to understand the need and were efficient. The customer service after the product was received and the boxes were damaged was brilliant, we had new boxes delivered in time for our event - thank you."
"Excellent service from Trophymaster who sourced and delivered at very short notice everything requested."
"Great friendly service. The trophy was ready when promised and engraving spot on. The recipient of the trophy was over the moon. The showroom is very light and tidy (a lot of other trophy shops are a mess!). I will definitely be coming here in the future for my trophy orders."
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 1,756 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access