TrophyMaster Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TrophyMaster

About TrophyMaster: Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate TrophyMaster?

Alan Williams
Verified Buyer
"First class service, quality products. would recommend. Thank you"
"Excellent fast service"
Adie Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"TrophyMaster were extremely helpful offering advice on the most cost effective way of ordering medals and trophies. The order was placed easily and despatched soon after. We were very happy with the quality and all our Rugby boys were too. An excellent service from knowledgeable and helpful staff."
Chris Brooke
Verified Buyer
"Needed a big order for the schools achievement evening and trophy master were brilliant and very helpful. Even when a couple of trophies were wrong they rectified these very quickly. Finally, I placed a last minute order of medals for the evening and these were turned around despite the short notice. Highly Recommended and will definitely be ordering from trophy master next time!"
"Quick dispatch, well packaged and good price."
June Balbinski
Verified Buyer
"The staff were helpful and pleasant on the phone and flexible when it came to providing what I wanted. The trophies I ordered came very quickly, the engraving was good and the prices were reasonable. They had a great stock of trophies, and many different sizes to suit my budget and requirements."
Sue Mcdine
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value for money and goods arrived in plenty of time before the presentation evening."
Rachael Bush
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and good selection of products."
Geoff Medhurst
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. kept me informed throughout the process & provided good advice.trophies arrived on the day expected. Will definitely use them next year."
Jon Acquah
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service, very helpful. Will definitely order from them again."
Chris Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Professional product, prompt service. I will certainly be a regular customer."
Robert Price
"First rate service"
Jacqi Snare
Verified Buyer
"left message to leave at neighbours which uou confirmed and you didnt"
Mark Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, very professional, prompt delivery."
"Great service, quality product, fair price. Excellent customer service."
"Good friendly service from start to finish."
Kay Sheriston
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order for 26 colour engraved awards, at fairly short notice, to be delivered to our conference in Barcelona. The service was excellent as was the quality of the awards. I would highly recommend TrophyMaster. Kay Sheriston Bibby Financial Services Europe"
Ravi Venkatachalam
Verified Buyer
"We had a last minute order to fulfil and the Trophymaster team not only worked quick to get it done and delivered on time but also made sure our additional requests for a bulkier base and a neat looking presentation box were catered to. Dependable folks !!"
John Lennon
Verified Buyer
"Trophy Master supplied an excellent Memorial Plaque for my parents"
George Whitworth
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a trophy very short notice and asked for a quick turn around as I needed it for an event. They didn’t let me down and I was kept up to date the whole time. I would highly recommend this company and I would 100% use them again."
TrophyMaster is rated 4.88 based on 1,265 reviews