TrophyMaster Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TrophyMaster

About TrophyMaster: Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Fantastic Service. We use them . This is the 2nd year in a row we have used them for our kickboxing trophies and medals. The team made made up a proof plate to make sure I was happy before actual engraving. They also managed to pull this off for me in a very short time. Will absolutely use these guys again."
Nigel Hart
"At work, we have a long standing colleague who is leaving to do something completely new. He is highly thought of and a dependable member of our team. We wanted to get him something that he could display as a permanent keep sake and it was me that stumbled upon the idea of getting him a trophy of sorts. Selecting the item from yourselves and having it personalised was easy and the correspondence regarding the engraving was excellent. I was particularly impressed when my selected Superman logo wasn't up to standard and you was able to select one on my behalf. I (we) couldn't be happier with the final result, even the crystal star is of a good weight. The delivery was fast and well packaged. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend yourselves to others in the future."
"Great service from Tim providing medals for our 200 mile cycle sportive. Thanks a lot"
"Professional and helpful, very good service."
"An excellent service exactly as I wanted."
"There is no more dependable company for engraving than TrophyMaster. Their website is clear, their customer service is first rate and their products are superlative. We've been ordering our trophies from them now for three years and it will continue to do so."
"Great Choice, good prizes, prompt delivery ."
"Good service and value although 1 award was damaged when arrived and some had scratches on the plaques"
"I needed a novelty trophy and TrophyMaster had just what I needed. It's great quality with a neat engraving. The turnaround time was short with very quick delivery."
"Excellent product range at very reasonable prices. Fast turn round from placing the order to receiving the finished engraved high quality trophy."
"Wonderful Service and fast service quality product this is my 2nd year we are using TM brilliant stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I have used TrophyMaster for the last 2 years for our Annual Gala Awards. They are knowledgeable about their products and are reliable in their service from beginning to delivery"
"My dad wanted to buy a small plaque for his friends birthday, he rang Trophy Master and a helpful member of staff was able to answer all of dad's questions, placing our order on their website was nice and easy, a couple of days later it arrived well packaged and just what dad wanted."
"TrophyMaster were very helpful with my requirement. A quick phone call confirming possible delivery dates (it was around christmas time) followed up with me placing my order on-line. Very happy with the results, and delivered on time, on the promised date. Just be aware paypal may change your delivery address. Thankfully I noticed this and another quick phonecall to the guys at TrophyMaster got that sorted."
"Good product representing value for money coupled with good overall service"
"Bought a trophy for my 10 year old granddaughters 10 th birthday. The quality ordering and speed of delivery was excellent! The quality of the product is fantastic! This trophy was awarded to the kindest, most caring and beautiful girl in the world, a trophy doesn’t have to be awarded just for being successful at sport but also to celebrate other qualities!"
"Excellent quality, service and value for money. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service,received my engraved labels within 3 days of ordering."
"Ordered 10 engraved plates of trophies, website very easy to use. Excellent price, arrived in a couple of days and were good quality. Will be using again."
"Brilliant fast service highly recommend! Will 100% use again"
"Excellent service!"
"Considering I ordered just after holiday period , quick ,efficient, accurate and reasonably costed"
"Lovely. Just as I wanted. Many thanks"
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 1,586 reviews