TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 4th February 2021
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 26th August 2019
Michael Reynard
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Chris Goodwin
Very pleased with all my various golf trophies. Excellent, friendly service and packaging. I will use them again in the future and thoroughly recommend.
Great people to deal with. Helped create the vision I had and the finished item is top quality and just how I wanted it.
Trophy's arrived on time had was just what we ordered
Excellent service trophies sent before expected time and all medals and trophies were engraved. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Five star service 👏
I've been using TrophyMaster for the last couple of years and ordering golf trophies monthly for our society. Always look good, presentation box etc and always arrive on time. I had a problem with one of them and it was sorted straight away - no questions. Great customer service and product range.
Very pleased with the product which arrived very promptly.
Good quality badges and plaque, sent quickly and a reasonable price. Very happy.
Extremely helpful staff, very professional. They helped me with a order that I needed quickly. I have used Trophy Master for years for various netball awards, they have always provided fantastic trophies.
Great prizes at great prices. Great value for money.
Brilliant service, communication and quality! Will be using again. Thanks
Amazing speed, customer service and price for a silver salver for our rugby coach. I had allowed 3 weeks but was amazed by your 3 day turnaround and for a specialist tailored engraving request. Thank-you
Great service, good delivery timescales and the trophies were just as expected. Thanks!
Great service. They turned this round in just 2 working days and delivered after I was told of a late date change Good quality trophy and engraving
Excellent product and very quick delivery
Absolutely effortless and friendly. My husband was delighted, thank you
I bought 2 trophies and the second one required a second plate, I called Trophy Master and they were all to happy to help. When I received both trophies my kids were so happy. Thank you for you help Nav
Ordered 20 medals at reasonably short notice. Quick turnaround, good quality product and excellent service.
The award looked really nice. A bit expensive but good quality
Great service and quality product at extremely good value for money. Thanks again TrophyMaster
I'm the Competition Secretary of a golf society based in West London and have been using TrophyMaster for many years. Their service is always top notch, including engraving and their prices are very good. I would recommend them to anyone requiring trophies, medal and commemorative items for individuals and societies.
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 2,106 reviews