TrophyMaster Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TrophyMaster

About TrophyMaster: Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate TrophyMaster ?

"Brilliant service, had to ring company to find out more about the trophy I was buying and the gentleman was very helpful and knowledgable. Order it online and got it within two days. Definitely would recommend this company."
"My son had to give his club trophy back on a certain date and he was upset so I purchased one from trophy master. It come before he had to give his one back and was an excellent price. Fingers crossed he wins again and I will be purchasing again. Thank you"
"At work, we have a long standing colleague who is leaving to do something completely new. He is highly thought of and a dependable member of our team. We wanted to get him something that he could display as a permanent keep sake and it was me that stumbled upon the idea of getting him a trophy of sorts. Selecting the item from yourselves and having it personalised was easy and the correspondence regarding the engraving was excellent. I was particularly impressed when my selected Superman logo wasn't up to standard and you was able to select one on my behalf. I (we) couldn't be happier with the final result, even the crystal star is of a good weight. The delivery was fast and well packaged. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend yourselves to others in the future."
"An easy to use website, clear product information. Fast, friendly service. Great products at a great price!!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Bespoke design and the next day, after ordering, I had confirmation that the order was in progress and an estimated delivery date, which they beat by one day! Less than two weeks lead time, Brilliant! Simon Clubb"
"Went in the morning ordered 10 trophies and engravings they were then ready that afternoon, what a great service"
"Fast efficient service with excellent communication and top quality trophies and engraving. I would highly recommend Trophy Master. Derrick Millar Caledonia Hellcats Ice Hockey Club"
"Good quality trophies at a great price with a fast and efficient service yet again."
"I was asked to organize 3 golf trophies urgently and all i can say is fantastic service!! Ordered and you can select when they are needed by and true to word delivered spot on date given. Cannot praise enough excellent website, choice and service 10 out of 10"
"I was disorganised and didn't put in a large order of trophies/medals (around 30) until a few days before I needed them. I didn't think I had any chance of getting them, much less engraved, in time but TrophyMaster delivered with a day to spare. They even managed to deliver them to a shop opposite my house. 10/10 for service and the trophies look great and were much cheaper than I usually get."
"Amazing product and excellent service Very helpful staff"
"Excellent hassle free service."
"Value for money"
"Delivery was as promised in time for our event. The quality of the trophy was excellent and looked great for the purpose we wanted it for. I would definitely order from them again."
"Arrived in good time, good product and easy to purchase."
"This is the second year running that I have purchased our corporate golf trophies from TrophyMaster. They have a wide selection of goods to choose from at very reasonable prices. Their service is excellent and I would high recommend them to anyone looking for a personable and professional service."
"The trophies were delivered well in time for the tournament (germany) without any complications. I very much apprechiated the option to enter a date when the trophies will be needed. The craftmenship of both, the trophies and the medals, was very good. I would order at trophymaster again!"
"Service is really good, i work in customer experience and know how important feedback is! All i can say is keep up the good work!"
"super stars, I always use TrophyMaster for my cricket club and they always deliver on time, even when I don't give them enough time."
"Used TM twice for our rugby club. Very happy with quality of trophies. Can recommend."
TrophyMaster is rated 4.88 based on 1,457 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!