TrophyMaster Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TrophyMaster

About TrophyMaster: Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Nice medals with fine ribbons for a decent price!"
"Four silver plated salvers orded with engraving - very smooth process, good quality & prices with products delivered within one week securely packed. Particularly impressed with very attractive engraving. Highly recommended."
"Overall great. A couple of the metal plates were crooked on the trophies but that's it. This was my 3rd order and that was the only thing I have seen up until now."
"Quick, efficient service. All packed well and delighted with all trophies"
"I was after trophies for a golf competition, and found Trophy Master on Google. What a great find! A splendid range of trophies on offer, ranging from the very simple to the humorous and then more elaborate, mostly at affordable prices. The communication with the company is good and I was kept informed all along of probable delivery days, even to the point of their courier service texting me with a delivery window on the day of delivery. There was a slight issue with one of the trophies I received, but a quick email to Trophy Master outlining the problem meant that I didn’t have to wait more than three days for a replacement to arrive, and problem solved at no further expense to me. So in essence - good range of products, sensibly priced, first class service and easy to contact for whatever reason. I would recommend this company to anyone."
"Brilliant - medal arrived very quickly and grerat price - thank you!"
"Didn’t actually get what l ordered but otherwise ok. My order was for cut out corners but received plain rectangle."
"Very impressed with the quality and the fast service. Many thanks"
"Superb service. I ordered two keyrings. The quality of the product and the engraving is first rate. The items arrived within a few days. I would recommend Trophy Master to anyone."
"No complaints here, Chose the trophies I wanted,(including the engraving) Placed the order, payment made & the trophies arrived in just over a week. Simple, thanks TrophyMaster."
"I needed a couple of small plaques for an Armistice Day memorial event. Having been let down locally I went online and tried TrophyMaster. Ordered them Friday afternoon, they arrived Saturday morning! Good quality, nice engraving - I am impressed."
"You will not find a better product or service. From start to finish these guys were BRILLIANT."
"Great trophy for a great price and all delivered very quickly"
"It’s the second time I have used TrophyMaster and service has been outstanding both times. Flexibility on requests and immediate response is what makes them stand out to me. TrophyMaster will be my first choice for all trophy needs from now on!!"
"Delivered accurately and on time"
"Very pleased with medals which arrived well before the required by date, Good value though postage to Isle of Wight unreasonably high."
"The item I bought is just gorgeous. The service was quick and efficient."
"Perfect service. Quality product, excellent advice, will certainly use again"
"Great product Great service swift delivery. very pleased."
"Easy ordering, quick delivery, nice product."
TrophyMaster is rated 4.88 based on 1,523 reviews