TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
Excellent service. I got a one off medal with quite a lot of writing on it. This did not cause them any difficulty - also I received my order within 3 days. Could not be better
Bought a birthday medal for my son, he was over the moon with it, very good quality
Extremely quick delivery from order to despatch. Great quality and excellent service and value
Excellent value.I will definitely use them again.
I have recently bought a ‘Ryder Cup’ trophy and they have delivered exactly as requested and the trophy was well packaged. I would thoroughly recommend Trophy Master
Great and helpful service, as always - actually pointing me towards a better product.
Great service. Excellent quality of product. Very pleased overall.
Trophymaster have provided and/or engraved our trophies for several years now. The Staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and always honest on timescales. They have an amazing selection of trophies, shields and medals to choose from at competitive prices. Wholly recommend.
I order my awards with the TrophyMaster team every year for the past 3 years and they don't fail to deliver. Great service. Will be ordering with you again this year! Thanks for your help!
Prompt delivery. Only ordered one badminton gold medal for a special project, but they came through with no problems
Everything as expected, happy chappy
Very nicely done. The perfect size. Would shop here again.
medal was a great price and of a high quality, engraving on the back was as desired and very neat. Delivery arrived as arranged with no problems, very happy.
Thank you so much for the rapid turnaround of my order. It was a last-minute idea the day before Xmas and I only had a few days to get it ready. Your response was amazing and the trophy was received and subsequently awarded yesterday to great amusement and cheer at my event. A huge thanks and a happy new year to you all.
What an amazing, trustworthy, top quality, excellent communication and fast service! THANK YOU!
Excellent service quick and efficient. Workmanship was spot in. I would recommend trophymaster to anyone. 10out of 10.
The dog tag I ordered for my dad was perfect and it came just in time for Christmas ! Highly recommend
Very quick service with high-quality products. Extremely happy with my order and would recommend to mates.
Fantastic service and a pleasure to deal with. Delighted with our engraved trophy.
Fast delivery, item as described. One trophy had a minor scratch on top of the glass but not visible as much. Price adequate to quality. Would recommend and definitely will be back!
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 1,918 reviews