TrophyMaster Reviews

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate TrophyMaster?

Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

From initial discussion of artwork to delivery of engraved tankard in presentation box TrophyMaster have dealt with my queries and requests in a most professional manner.
The goods arrived well packaged, in excellent condition and on time for presentation to the deserving recipient at the planned special occasion. Thank you TrophyMaster.
Swp Scott
Verified Buyer

High quality trophy in exactly the promised timescale. with perfect engraving.

Will recommend to anyone.

Calla
Verified Buyer

Exceptional service and quality products.
Sarmad Al-Edresi
Verified Buyer

Nice work. They respond to my requirement effectively.
I would definitly recommend this company
David
Unverified Reviewer

Great service from Tim providing medals for our 200 mile cycle sportive. Thanks a lot
Thanks David. Hope that all went well for everyone that took part - they all deserved a medal for completing the Tommy Godwin Challenge!
Barbara Banfield
Verified Buyer

Five star service. Extremely helpful staff. Ordered late and you managed to get the job to us for the day. The quality was great and we will be using you again. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with trophies. Great service and delivery.
Christina Robinson
Verified Buyer

Although perhaps a little slow to reply to my original enquiry, once contact was established, Charlie was able to help answer all of my questions in a friendly, professional and informative manner. The end products were of excellent quality and received lots of compliments at the show they were being presented at. If ever I have cause to purchase another salver or trophy, I will certainly be returning to TrophyMaster and also recommending this company to others.
Barrie Bromley
Verified Buyer

For the second year running
Good web site
Good products
Good and helpful service
Delivered on time
Well done
Lucy Rose Sayers
Verified Buyer

Although the two trophies were excellent, both of the medals purchased were very scratched on the face.
Hi Lucy - Thanks for your review.

We're very sorry to hear that the medals you received had scratches on the front surface. Very rarely this can happen during strorage or transit. Had you noticed the defect at the time of collection or shortly afterwards, we would have provided a replacement or an alternative medal for you to take away with you. We are still happy to replace the medals for you, even though a week has gone by, so please give us a call on 0115 981 5300 and we'll sort this out for you.

Best Wishes
TrophyMaster Customer Services
Gary Wenko
Verified Buyer

Where TrophyMaster scores is they begin with a superlative website and that is followed up with excellent customer service. It's a success story because that, coupled with a quality product is the perfect formula. They're the best!
Verified Buyer

Very good service and good quality
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery of the item which was exactly as described on the website. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Mine was only a small order, but it arrived quickly and as described
Alan Manzoori-Fard
Verified Buyer

Absolutely excellent service, very reasonably priced and fast delivery. Will definitely use again.
Verified Buyer

During perhapsnthe busiest time of the year - approaching season end- Trophy Master were able to supply and engrave medals and deliver on time. Great choice, great service and good price too. We'll be back. Woolton Hill Argyle
Stephen Baker
Verified Buyer

Very easy to deal with, good communication throughout and an excellent value for money product
Sandra Bland
Verified Buyer

I have used TrophyMaster for our club competition trophies for the last three years. They are professional, courteous and have always delivered on time. This year I had an unforeseen problem at the 11th hour and they kindly came to my rescue with an overnight delivery!!! This was much appreciated. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Paul Morrison
Verified Buyer

Good products exactly what we wanted. On the whole poor communication and an error made with one of the trophy's.
Patricia Deal
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from ordering to delivery. The recipient of the gift was very pleased.
TrophyMaster is rated 4.88 based on 956 reviews