TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 31st December 2019
Tony Jaroow
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 1st June 2018
Adam Allcock
More Photos & Videos
This was the second time I have used Trophy Master and once again the service was brilliant. Originally they provided me with all the engraving on a Memorial Plaque we made with a Red Ceramic Poppy from the Tower of London in 2014 as its centre piece. At the time it was to commemorate two of my Great Uncles who died in the 1st World War. More recently we discovered a third Great Uncle who also died in that war and subsequently asked Trophy Master to produce a third engraving. What I liked was that they took the time to look back in their archives and match up the engraving exactly. Very pleased to have used them and hope this Memorial will be passed down the generations.
Very pleased with the plaque I ordered. Thanks
Excellent service delivering a quality product. Used them several times are definitely my go to supplier
My grandson aged 4 so desperately wanted a medal, after searching high & low i came across trophy master, finding exactly what i wanted, engraving & ribbon i couldn't believe how cheap it was, they kept in touch saying when it was being sent out , & my grandson received it the very next day, seeing the look on his face when he opened his very own parcel & medal was priceless, ill definitely use this business again, not 5 star more like 10 out of 10 thankyou trophymaster
Prompt delivery and excellent customer service in terms of ringing to discuss an alternative to what I had ordered
You were very helpful in getting this Silver Salver done for us. I am sure when we do get to give it to the person herself she will be delighted with it and it is something that she will be able to keep forever.
Great service. Good communication and fast delivery. Very happy with the product
Thank you - the engraved pen holder was just the perfect gift. The service was excellent, friendly, helpful with great communication and very accommodating when we required a slight change to our order. Would definitely recommend. 5*****
Excellent. Very helpful staff when I needed to change delivery try address. Would use again.
Efficient, flexible, helpful - for bespoke items it always pays it go local, I have used them before and will do again.
This the second time that I've ordered trophies from you and both times the staff have been very helpful and professional. Also, the quality of the trophies and the speed of delivery is Brilliant! I will definitely be back for some more! Thankyou
Very good product and service.
Excellent service as always :)
Excellent service and reliability, always.
Good service. Corrected an issue I had with an order very quickly.
Very pleased with price and trophy. Engraving came as requested.
All good
Very impressed with the quality of the trophy, the price & the delivery time. I would highly recommend TrophyMaster to everyone.
Very quick and efficient to engrave trophies.
Arrived promptly and all intact and order all correct. Good quality statues for our school awards evening.
PERFECT ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️