TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 4th February 2021
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 26th August 2019
Michael Reynard
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Chris Goodwin
Very happy with the engraved wooden spoon I ordered. A great personalised gift. Good quality and arrived in plenty of time. Excellent communication from the company to ensure it arrived in time for presentation. Highly recommended. Thank you.
I have used Trophymaster a couple of times , their products are good and great value for money. I had an issue with an order , which they corrected very quickly I found them friendly and helpful nothing was too much hassle and will definitely used them again and i would highly recommend them
brilliant trophy, great service and quick delivery.
Having lost our regular supplier of Trophies for the past 20 years, we found Trophy Masters website with a great selection to view. Having made our choice, the ordering process was straight forward including clear instructions for the free engraving. The order was processed promptly with expected delivery date quoted. We were pleasantly surprised to receive our order a week early and very pleased with the quality of the cups and engraving. One small point is that we would have liked the marble bases to be covered in a baize material to cover the bolts hole. We will definitely be ordering our trophies from you next year.
Had such an easy time ordering on trophy master, loads of choices, Had someone on the phone to make sure it would arrive on time and absolutely great costumer service, it arrived within 3 days. Nothing to say, spot on ! Would recommend 100%
Quick efficient service. Nice product very happy. Engraving dons as requested even though I was a letter too much.
I left it late to organise a trophy for an event my wife and son were doing. However the Trophy master team had the engraving done and ready to go within a couple of days, outstanding customer service!
Great service. Received item quickly. Would have no hesitation in using this company again.
Can't praise TrophyMaster enough! Went out of their way to make sure I had my trophies delivered on time. Excellent service and will be ordering more in the near future.
TrophyMaster were amazing, we were let down at the last minute by another company and TrophyMaster were able to make our awards and have them delivered within a matter of days.
Very pleased with both the product, the ease of ordering and delivery.
Very nice trophy my grandson loves it
Really helpful and great trophies.
Golf trophies for society. Excellent product range and pricing. Very speedy delivery
Brilliantly fast and absolutely great value! The medals were just as high-quality "heavy" as I had hoped.
Very helpful when I needed something at short notice. They eve delivered a bit sooner. Great service and would not hesitate to use them again.
The trophy I ordered is fantastic. Really happy with my purchase and I will be ordering from these again for sure
The ordering process was straightforward (thanks Tim). Great customer service throughout. Clear communications around engraving. And the order was completed and collected well ahead of time. Really good quality and the recipients are delighted with their awards
Always use trophy master for my annual golf tournaments and I have never been disappointed.
Great price and a great product. I am very pleased with the plate
TrophyMaster is rated 4.90 based on 2,069 reviews