TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
Easy to order and quick to deliver - however 2 of the trophy were detached from their plinths (seen in the picture)
Popped in on the off chance, really nice guy came to see me, didn't try and sell me the most expensive trophy, truth be told I was over the moon with the price! Amazing value! He had it engraved and even found a emblem to put on it to fit the scout group it was for! Highly recommend, you don't need to go anywhere else if you want a trophy! Thank you 10/10
Excellent service speedy and efficient. Well done and much appreciated.
They are a very helpful company and can't do enough for you. I didn't realize I had left it late for the engraving they fast tracked my trophy to make sure I had it for the presentation night. Thank you very much for your co-operation.
This is the 7th or 8th year we have bought trophies from Trophy Master for our cricket club. They always turn the order around quickly, deliver exactly as requested and are reasonably priced. I would recommend to all.
Excellent as always, fast production and delivery to the Isle of Man and great quality trophies. Highly recommended.
Fast, friendly and efficient! Will definitely be using Trophy Master again.
I have used TrophyMaster for the past 3 years to purchase golf trophies for the golf society I belong to. They offer a good range of trophies at competitive prices and always deliver them on time. The golfers who have received trophies are always pleased with tie design and quality of them. I would recommend TrophyMaster to anyone wanting to purchase golf trophies.
Excellent service, easy too use website . Ordered and collceted within 12hrs .
Great service and products, what more can I say?
Amazing customer service and the products were perfect when they arrived!
Five stars all the way. Ordered the 13.9 inch nickel plated claret jug engraved with our society logo. It is beyond what we hoped for. Thank you trophy master
Good reliable service from TrophyMaster. They have been our supplier for awards for a number of years and we wouldn't consider going anywhere else.
Excellent product and service, delivered very promptly and high quality
Been using TrophyMaster for quite a few years now, and the service and quality is very evident. No hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent customer service and brilliant response time. The product was fantastic and will make a brilliant gift for a retiring colleague
Fantastic Service less than 1hr turnaround from order to collection can not praise enough Highly recommend Thanks Guys
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
Excellent
As I told you when I collected a tankard last week, I was very disappointed to see the inscription was wrong. Despite my request for the second line to read "Ger it down" ( one I repeated later in the email), it ended up as "Get it down." An important difference because I wanted to capture the Nottingham delivery. You offered to give me a new tankard with the correct inscription, but it would have taken too long. In the past you have emailed me the proposed inscription before etching it onto the tankard. That always worked and pretty much eliminated any misunderstandings. It's the first time something has gone wrong.
Ordered over £300 of trophies, they came 2 weeks sooner than expected at a very busy time of year and they was all absolutely flawless, will definitely be ordering next season
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 2,156 reviews