TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Chris Goodwin
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 1st May 2019
Matt Claydon
Excellent service, very quick turnaround
I bought centre discs for trophies which I thought would be plastic but they were stickers! Not value for money at all. Wouldn't buy from there again.
Hello Lorri

We're very sorry that you didn't receive what you expected, when you ordered the 10pcs 25mm / 1" metallic foil centre discs from TrophyMaster.

These discs are not plastic, as you had clearly anticipated that they would be. However, the description on the product listing for the items that you bought does clearly state that they are "1" Metallic Foil Centres.

If you are not happy to use the self-adhesive foil centre discs, please return them to TrophyMaster at our 4 Wilford Lane, NG2 7QX address and we'll provide you with a refund.
Very pleased with the service I received. I ordered the trophy on a Sunday night; it was posted the following Thursday and was with me on Friday. It was a gift for a friend and as I just wrapped it up in the box, I didn't see it - but he is delighted!
Really pleased with purchases, lettering spot on, and they are heavier than expected! Well worth the money and highly recommend!
Excellent service and products, never any problem. Thank you.
Quality trophies with engraving. Very good value for money
One of the only places I could find a large shield, great upto date on the shield progress and delivery arrival time with options to alter the delivery date, fantastic service and product.
Item came very quickly and looks brilliant on my wooden trophy
Was surprised how quickly i received it.
Excellent quick service would highly recommend and not hesitate to use again and again
Organised and delivered really quick and the engraving is really good quality - very happy!
Great Service
Ordered a large trophy for a fifa gaming competition. Trophy is awesome looking but the best part is someone was thoughtful enough to use actual fifa font for the engraving, which I didn't ask for but love. Many thanks!
Excellent service. They even called me when they spotted a mistake I’d made on the date which I’d put down as a month later than was possible. Saved me a great deal of embarrassment. Good quality product, well packaged and delivered promptly. Would recommend TrophyMaster without hesitation.
Excellent service, product as described, no problems, would recommend.
Excellent quality medals. Really happy with my purchase.
Excellent service, they even called me to check I’d put the right date on a hole in 1 trophy...which I’d incorrectly asked for a month later... saved me a lot of embarrassment. Trophy itself and packaging were excellent. I’ll definitely use TrophyMaster again and recommend them to others.
The price, the items, the delivery...they were fantastic and I am actually looking forward to needing to use them again.
excellent service, quick and accurate, nice engraving, well packaged for posting.
10 out of 10 service thank you very