TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Chris Goodwin
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 1st May 2019
Matt Claydon
I competition secretary for a small golf society and have used Trophy Master for the last two year. Their prices are very competitive and they have a good range of trophies. Golf society members are pleased with the trophies they receive. Delivery is always prompt and the trophies are packaged well to avoid any damage. If there are any problems they are resolved immediately, very good after sales service. I would recommend Trophy Master to other people who are looking for good value sports trophies.
Buen producto y servicio eficiente
Brilliant service each and every time I use them. Thank you to the whole team :) Natalie
I found the process of selecting the product I needed and customising it very easy; what I bought was competitively priced, and delivered quickly and safely packed. I will certainly use them again if needed.
Excellent customer service. I was contacted promptly to alert me that some of the items ordered were not available. A refund was issued by the next working day. The item received is top quality and very competitively priced. Thanks
Prompt delivery, easy to use site and goods recieved were even better than I hoped - would highly reccommend
All good! Product as described and arrived quickly.
Excellent service and quality of work all delivered with a friendly smile. Will recommend TrophyMaster whenever the opportunity arises.
My bowls club is pleased to use TrophyMaster for the engraving of our trophies and supply of glasses for winners/runners-up of our annual competitions. A professional company, with excellent service.
TrophyMaster provides quality products at a great price. They are reliable and fast, offering suggestions, guidance and support when needed. We have used them for a number of years and always received a first-class service.
East to order, great customer service and fast delivery for when I needed it after I was late ordering
Good service as usual
Musters Tennis Club
Fantastic engravings!!!! All items in perfect condition, great job, thanks to all at Trophy Masters!
I ordered a globe for a retirement gift. Ordering was easy, payment was a simple phone call and a parcel arrived safely a few days later with a beautiful Globe in a lovely presentation box. The perfect gift with excellent service.
Excellent service and great products
Good, socially distanced collection process too
Quick, no hidden costs, honest and detailed descriptions of items allowing informed choice. Very pleased. Would use again.
Nice shield, quality looking trophy.

One thing I like to say is.....would’ve been better in a presentation box. Had to rush out and find a decent looking box.
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Excellent service considering the quick turn around from online order being placed and trophy being collected. Employees were very helpful with imagery and design requirements.
Excellent service and quality.

Fast turn around and very helpful

Thanks