TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
Excellent quality, service and communication at a great price. They managed to turn my order around in a short timescale and in time for my presentation event
Speedy service. Lovely golf trophies. Great personalisation. And a great price. Impressed….
The whole process of the order to delivery was straight forward and communication was very good. The trophy arrived as promised and is of good quality. Happy with the purchase.
Excellent quality trophy and engraving and a very quick delivery very impressive
Superb service yet again. Highly recommended.
Great quality and simple, quick ordering process… Thanks!
Brilliant service, quality and price!
I ordered a trophy for a bowls competition i am holding in memory of my late husband. The ordering process was very easy and I was able to engrave the trophy with my own words. The delivery was well within the time scale and the trophy exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this company and would have no hesitation in ordering again.
Excellent service and communication as always… did exactly what I wanted, to perfection.x
Very efficient service, fast delivery with no issues. Available easily by phone in addition to the website and very helpful and knowledgeable of products sold
The golf duck trophy was excellent. The recipient was delighted. Good quality and delivered when expected. I would use this company again. Thank you.
Excellent service and value for money. Bought over 70 trophies and club logos, they arrived within 2 weeks fully engraved with logos stuck on. I would definitely recommend this company.
Trophies arruved early well packed no breakages. Looking forward to presentation night on Friday.
Get my golf trophy from them every year and have never been disappointed
Good Product and a brilliant team who provide amazing customer support. Even though my order was of a very small value these guys went out of their way to sort out a replacement at very short notice (Royal Mail managed to temporarily lose the original order!) I can't praise Trophy Master enough.
Ordered 6 trophies and was really impressed with the quality, price and delivery time. Will definitely be using again. Thanks.
Staff very helpful when I had an artwork issue. Quick delivery and excellent quality product. Would recommend.
Excellent service good quality
Thev Throphies I ordered for a forthcoming evet were perfect. Finish perfect and delivery first classs.
Excellent service. Thank you Tim for keeping me updated on everything/progress of shipment etc.
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 2,208 reviews