TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 4th February 2021
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 26th August 2019
Michael Reynard
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Chris Goodwin
Great service and quality product at extremely good value for money. Thanks again TrophyMaster
I'm the Competition Secretary of a golf society based in West London and have been using TrophyMaster for many years. Their service is always top notch, including engraving and their prices are very good. I would recommend them to anyone requiring trophies, medal and commemorative items for individuals and societies.
Excellent service
The medals were a lovely quality, and at a great price and with a really quick turnaround! We had 30 very happy kids!
Excellent service. Very helpful when I got in a tangle trying to order online. Promised delivery within two weeks and delivered in less than one
Excellent service
A very welcome friendly and efficient service. Repeat business guaranteed!
Best price for the trophy we bought and good fats service too.
Excellent service received. Prompt comms in answer to my questions with clear answers. Service was as stated in terms of when i received my product
Very good
Fantastic set of trophies, very good quality and non-expensive. Arrived with plenty of time before awards night, will definitely use again next year!
As always a great product delivered to our specification
Ordered three trophies and they were ready to collect on time. Quality and lettering was excellent. I’d definitely recommend and use Trophymaster again.
I have used TrophyMaster for a number of years for awards. I have always been impressed by their speed, quality of service and great products. I would highly recommend.
Fantastic service as always - i can't thank TrophyMaster enough, i hadn't realised they were closed on a Saturday and i was fortunate enough that the lovely gentlemen opened up to give me my medals in time for our awards event the following day. The medals were perfect. Thank you.
Very happy with the engraved wooden spoon I ordered. A great personalised gift. Good quality and arrived in plenty of time. Excellent communication from the company to ensure it arrived in time for presentation. Highly recommended. Thank you.
I have used Trophymaster a couple of times , their products are good and great value for money. I had an issue with an order , which they corrected very quickly I found them friendly and helpful nothing was too much hassle and will definitely used them again and i would highly recommend them
brilliant trophy, great service and quick delivery.
Having lost our regular supplier of Trophies for the past 20 years, we found Trophy Masters website with a great selection to view. Having made our choice, the ordering process was straight forward including clear instructions for the free engraving. The order was processed promptly with expected delivery date quoted. We were pleasantly surprised to receive our order a week early and very pleased with the quality of the cups and engraving. One small point is that we would have liked the marble bases to be covered in a baize material to cover the bolts hole. We will definitely be ordering our trophies from you next year.
Had such an easy time ordering on trophy master, loads of choices, Had someone on the phone to make sure it would arrive on time and absolutely great costumer service, it arrived within 3 days. Nothing to say, spot on ! Would recommend 100%
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 2,089 reviews