Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 30th October 2016
joe squelch
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
Minimum fuss when order and fast delivery
Excellent website in comparison to others, with a good range of formers at a very good price.
I did phone prior to ordering online and was helped and advised accordingly which was very usefull.
Goods arrived very quickly, thank you and i will be recommending your company.
Very helpful, help all way to complete my order
Good us always
Product exactly as described & arrived quicker than expected.
Accurate Friendly Advice Fast Delivery Very competitive pricing Got the Job done.
A great service provided. a quality tray delivered very quickly thank you
Had what was needed and delivered on time
very good service on line , easy to use website. 10/10
Ordered in the afternoon, delivered following morning ; all items intact AND NO MISSING ITEMS !!!
also very competitive on price:
cannot fault in any way.
Excellent delivery time, web site a bit sticky.
Good helpline.
It comes quick.
Dont like the glass delivery agent they use. Yo get a dodgy text
" Good morning your order is on way .Will be deliver today between 9:00am and 12:30pm
Thx if is any problem please ring this no "
Perfect scam to get people to ring a premium rate no.
It should have what is being delivered
From whom.
Name of delivery agent.
The driver did a good job of getting the glass in to the house with help from my wife.
Placed order at 11:30am Wednesday with next day delivery (£26). Item didn’t arrive until 5pm Friday meaning the job was on hold.
Was offered a discount for the delivery but this still hasn’t been revived yet.
No hassle quick delivery
Fantastic service delivered quicker than expected. Would have liked a bit more notification of when the goods were shipped.
Emailing and ordering was very easy, but the delivery is very strange, I ordered 3 items, 1 hasn't arrived as yet and the other two came on two different day's even tho I ordered them at the same time.
Customer service very good
Order came bang on time will definitely use you again as my supplier is starting to become very unreliable
Great price and very fast delivery. I ordered on a Wednesday at 3pm. I was suspicious whether the item would be in stock and delivered quickly, so I called to to ask about it. They answered quickly (even during COVID times) and said it might arrive Friday, but more than likely Monday. It arrived Friday morning. My only complaint (if that), is that I did not get any notification in advance that it would be delivered Friday. Luckily I was home.
Rating is based on fact that I ordered the item on Tuesday Morning and was not informed until after payment that the item was not in stock and due in on Thursday. I have received no new information as to when I can expect to receive it. Had I known at the time that it was not in stock I would have either ordered an alternative item or got what I needed from another supplier.

I cant really comment on some of the questions below as I have not yet received the goods
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.52 based on 777 reviews