Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy
Website
Paid for next day delivery! Now 3 days after placing the order we are still waiting for the goods! Yesterday I telephoned twice and both female ladies I spoke to said they would telephone me back to confirm time of delivery - I am still waiting for their return telephone calls as promised! Come on chaps I am not interested in scoring points - where are the goods?
Website
Great product, Great price, prompt delivery
Website
Easy to purchase, great advice and communications, great quality products and quick delivery.
Website
I placed my order for a wetroom bench on Wednesday night on the website and by the Friday, the product was delivered.
Website
Super quick delivery. Pleasant to deal with and fair price.
Website
Price was great and a good product
Website
Good choice of products,all very competitively priced and super fast delivery! Very pleased and impressed all round. Will definitely use this company again when I need something.
Website
I needed to order some Showerwall panels & the lady was knowledgable & helpful in explaining what I needed to do. I received 2 calls today from the actual manufacturers,running me through how it needs to be fitted etc. Hopefully everything goes as well during fitting in a couple of weeks .
Website
Super fast delivery but sadly we had to return the item as it was no longer needed.
Website
Competitive prices, answered the telephone and next day delivery. Excellent service!
Website
My plumber directed me to this website and it was easy to search the items I needed and place an order. Securely packaged and delivered on the date promised
Easy Web site Quick payment Not delivered yes so can't comment on quality
Website
Easy to use website, lots of choice, very good prices plus quick delivery and helpful driver, who could ask for anything more!
Website
Good products, good range, good prices, good delivery. Now what else could you want.
Website
Delivery was fast and the order was correctly supplied. However, it was difficult to tell exactly how the screens are designed from the website, and I ordered a floor/ceiling post unnecessarily as a result. Also the flipper screen hinge was not exactly as illustrated on the website. I think your website needs to be more precise.
Price
I ordered a glass shower screen for next day delivery on 21st November. Paid £30 for next day delivery. Am still waiting for delivery by 25th. Prob have to cancel order as it's missed deadline. Not impressed. Our fitter needed it as he is going away on 26th.
Website
Quality products and excellent delivery service
Website
10% discount on top of already low prices quick delivery and up to date information made transaction a pleasant one.
Website
Delivery was on time but the item did not have a 50 -40mm adaptor in the kit as described so I couldn't install . Also the shower outlet instructions look good but are really clear! The shower outlet does not lock into the base! For the price its poor!
Quick and efficient service