Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

joe squelch
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service with next day delivery
Running a busy bathroom refurbishment company I found trade wetrooms offer a brilliant service. Ordered on lobe and my item turned up the next day. Great service and will definitely be using them again for any of our wet room projects.
very good so far .lwill let no how good when l run the shower.

Thank you.
Excellent Quality. Superfast service. Thank you.
Trade wetrooms web was easy to use, called to confirm selection, order, paid and before you know it was sent out!!!
Great products and fast service with a wide variety of trays.
Good company to deal with The sales person knew our original transaction and from that we were able to obtain the spare parts we needed. Recommended
Very helpful when deciding what to order then very speedy delivery of well packaged items.
Trade wet rooms was very good one part of my delivery came the next working day just waiting for two more parts always very helpful
Best price and delivery was quick! Superb Impey products too, definitely use again. Recommend to anyone, D.I.Y or trade!
Very easy to use website, ordering was easy. Excellent customer service from Dana, who called me, as I’d missed an item, which she’d spotted and called to see if I did need it. Really impressed with this proactive approach to help their customers. Items arrived a few days later.
Great service throughout!
Amazing service, super fast delivery - excellent!!!
Very good service. Got the supplies within two days. Only issue I had is one of the sealant pot had split in transit and they replaced it really quickly. It was my first time fitting a shower base so I got the whole system which was good quality and at a reasonable price. The instructions are simple to follow and there are also online videos that you can watch. Highly recommend
Dealt with Trade Wetrooms a few times now, and their prices and delivery are always great - especially when considering the 'awkwardness' of the products they sell - things could easily go wrong, but so far - so good! Will of course, use them again.
Excellent products and speedy delivery
Excellent service.
I spoke with two different people on the phone who were both very polite and helpful.
I was advised that although it is next day delivery as it had been a BH weekend that the courier may deliver within 2 days which was fine with me. Delivery arrived at 11.00 following day.
Great price and fast delivery, will definitely be ordering again. Thanks
Easy to use website and helpful telephone advise.
I called a couple of times to get more info and check stock availability. I found that the staff members I spoke to were very polite and helpful with my enquiries. I proceeded to place my order online and was given 2-4 days delivery time. I received an email the next day to say my delivery was scheduled for the day after. I was really pleased as it was quicker than expected, only taking 2 days. Everything was delivered I am very pleased with my purchase. I would definitely buy from this company again, and I recommend them.
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.52 based on 744 reviews