Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
Very good and fast
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered 5 large nuance busboard shower panels because they were the cheapest price I could find. They were delivered in just a couple of days. The delivery man was polite and courteous and helped us get them into the house. Easy! I would recommend.
Supplied a spare part for my wet room drain, arrived in two days great service
Fantastic service got my Ofer within 18 hours thankyou lots
Items in stock, fast delivery, very happy with the service and products
Ordered at lunchtime during lockdown.....arrived the following lunchtime. Perfect.
Top company. Ordered Nuance panels at an amazing price. Got delivery date I chose, arrived first thing. Top driver and no damages. Perfect service. Would highly recommend.
Prompt delivery and easy to use website.
Competitive prices, helpful advice on phone and quick delivery. Well done Trade Wetrooms!
Excellent service and prompt delivery of products.
The advisor were excellent in dealing with my queries and ensuring my order was correct and dispatched
Very good service
Website easy to navigate, excellent value, fast delivery - great company
Our recent wet floor purchase is our third in as many months from Trade Wetrooms . Great price , greta products , great service .

Dave Rawlings
Abbot Interiors Ltd
Excellent service, including correction to order due to original drain assembly being non compatible. Not just order processing, but actually noting what is being ordered.
Only let down was the courier who managed to burst the packaging and damage the goods, but was fortunately still able to use.
We are renovating our entire bathroom and looked long an hard for the best deal and service for the Bushboard Nuance for our walls. Trade Wetrooms had the best price, quickest delivery (which was next day with a great friendly driver) and the best advice on the phone re adhesives. Highly reliable, highly recommended and will definitely use again.
Good speedy service
Excellent service - low price and next day delivery!
Very professional
I have switched to this company and now have had at least 5 trays and drains along with tanking kit and insulation board. I cannot recommend them enough and the speed of delivery is incredible. Last order was Sunday morning and the order was on my doorstep by Tuesday morning. Highly recommended. Mike Clark of Ceramica Wet Rooms.
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Item delivered on time great achievement in the current climate
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 843 reviews