Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
Hi this is my second review regarding my order which was placed on the 31st Dec I have emailed the company several times and eventually got a reply I have requested to cancel my order and asked for a full refund but no reply from Tower once again with a promise to solve my issue but still unsolved
Hi Rose, I have just responded to your email you sent me and rest assured, I will find out what is happening. DJ
"Extend your Warranty" section is dismal. Having entered details twice the site takes me back to the beginning. no recognition as to whether the system has accepted details or not.
i hope that if I need the extended warranty in the future it won't be refused!!
Hi Christine, what was the product/s you were trying to register? If you want to email me on david.thompson-jones@rkwltd.com and I will get these products registered for you.
Tower contactacted me by e mail on how to extend the guarantee and it was very easy and quickly to do. Very good vacuum cleaner and price. Would recommend this product to anyone.
So here we are 15 days from placing the order. I have waited 10 day now for a refund and no closer than when I started apart from that fact I'm £100 pounds poorer.
My partner and I recently moved in to our new home on the 4th of January and we thought Tower had some good deals so we placed a huge order on the 2nd of January expecting to arrive at our new home days after we move in.

It has been 18 days and counting and we are still living in a house with none of the items we have already paid for. I've had to e-mail this company 5 times before I received an email two weeks after the order was placed just to be told it would take another 10-14 days. Unacceptable.

With the understanding that Covid-19 has affected everyone and every business, there are better ways to handle delays and discrepancies than to just block off your Company's phone line and to ignore important queries from paying customers. Tower Houseware UK is a joke of a company and will be making sure that no one I know will be purchasing anything from this company in the future. Save yourself the stress and avoid Tower.
Dear Ricardo, I have just seen your review. The problem that has been happening is that the warehouse is working under massive restrictions due to covid. This is place puts additional pressure on the client services team. However, I just reached out to the team and there have been two deliveries to your address because the knife set had to be sent separately and they were delivered on the 16th Jan. Please can you message me directly on david.thompson-jones@rkwltd.com
After ordering a pan set on January 1st, I am still waiting to have notification that it has dispatched. I contacted customer services on 6th January about my delivery address and they took until 11th January to reply.

One week ago, miraculously the day after customer services got back to me, (12/01), I had a message from My Hermes to notify me that they were expecting my parcel and would update me when they received it.

The website states 7 days for deliveries at the moment which is quite a long time compared to many places. However I’ve currently been waiting 13 working days and 19 days total.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement, I wish I hadn’t come direct and instead bought from a third party, or a different manufacturer.
My friend bought the 17L700W Microwave from this company in December. It had a broken part when the box was opened and despite numerous emails she s heard nothing from them. Disgusting way to treat customers. Never buy anything from Tower.
We bought the Tower Bread Maker T11005 and received it in the post yesterday. After attempting 3 loaves, adjusting the recipes in the booklet as they were all under cooked, should have bought a Panasonic. I would not recommend this to anyone. Very disappointed. (Wouldn’t even give it one star)!
Hi I am still waiting for Tower warehouse to get back to me but after 4 or more emails no response for them they are quick enough to take customers money and not email them about delivery or delays not one response from them not a happy customer I have now asked for a full refund but guess what still no reply will never buy from this company again
How have i coped without my 2.2 litre air fryer.
Thanks TOWER
I purchased a 14 litre Tower microwave on the 31 Dec not received my order I have emailed the company on numerous occasions but had no response from them I understand and appreciate there maybe a delay in deliveries due to the covid 19 but not to respond to my emails is really annoying I would now like a full refund please regards
Hi Rose, I am really sorry to hear this. We emailed out to highlight delays in the warehouse due to covid restrictions. All of this has slowed down responses as well which is not ideal. We do appreciate your patience in this situation. If you still wish to cancel your order, please email me on david.thompson-jones@rkwltd.com directly and I will personally look after you. DJ
Tower bread makerT11003.recipes in leaflet rubbish does not tell which program to put them on 700g or 1000g.please help
Ordered a week ago. Still not despatched. I would have gone elsewhere if I new you could not fulfil order. I would cancel but no response. Please avoid buying. I will contact bank for refund.
Hi Zoe, Really sorry about the delays. You should have received an email to highlight the delays due to the covid restrictions within the warehouse. If you email me directly on david.thompson-jones@rkwltd.com I will personally find out what is happening with your order or If you want to cancel and I can get that put into motion. Thanks for your patience. DJ
I ordered it on 30th Dec and it still states processing.
I have contacted them by email as their phones are not working, and they said it had been dispatched on 7th Jan but it's still processing online.
I then contacted them again and they said they would find out from the warehouse what was happening. STILL NO CONCRETE UPDATE ON THE HELLS HAPPENING.
They just keep saying they are experiencing delays due to Covid.
I can understand a couple of days but it's now been 12 days which is unacceptable.
There customer service is p*ss poor, in fact it's worse than that.

I thought I was dealing with a reputable UK company not a tin pot Chinese outfit on Bangood.

Disgusting.
Had my pan set a few months and the lids have broken waste of time and money
absolute con merchants. it states, extend your warranty, there is nowhere even to obtain a standard 12 month cover.
If you go to https://www.registermywarranty.co.uk/ and enter your details and order number, you will be get your warranty details.
Ordered new pans over a week ago.
Still says 'order processing'.
Getting really hungry here.............
Placed an order on 29th December (3341) have emailed for updates no response, quick to take money of customers but not correspond with, terrible customer service
Hi Tracy, we are currently experiencing delays in getting your orders out due to the restrictions we have to follow within the warehouse due to Covid. This is also impacting the client services team and their response times. I will forward your PO to the client services team and get them to email you. Thank you for the patience. DJ
The service has been awful. I purchased a new toaster on the 31st December and I am still waiting for it to arrive. They have also taken two payments from my account and I have emailed them and yet to hear back. Service needs to improve.
Dear Mr Brown, I will chase client services for you about where the toaster is. There have been delays within the warehouse due to covid restrictions. I have also looked at the payment and the first payment was refunded and didn't leave your account and the second was successful. Thank you for your patience with this matter. DJ
Update on review
I registered a product which bought in Dec 2020 and it was the wrong end date , but thanks to David and Sam its all been sorted now ,
Cheers