Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimming Pool Chemicals
Read Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

About Swimming Pool Chemicals:

swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk is part of Total Pool Chemicals, one of the UK's leading suppliers of leisure pool and spa chemicals. We have been supplying speciality chemicals and technical expertise to many of the country's busiest pools since 1988. In 2001 we founded swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk to bring our competitive prices and plain-talking problem solving skills to the domestic customer. We aim to sell you the best quality products at competitive prices and provide help and advice without technical jargon.

Delivery was prompt and as per order but boxes left outside and delivery person did not ring doorbell or leave a card
Hi, thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear this! We will be sure to pass this feedback on to DHL.
Product seems to be fine, but I called to chase the next day delivery that I paid for & spoke to someone who would check and get back to me, she didn't 2 later my product arrived late, no explanation and payment for next day delivery taken!
Hi, thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear it arrived a day later than expected. I have checked the DHL parcel tracking and it looks like they had a slight delay so it didn't arrive on the 6th as planned but was successfully delivered on the 7th. We apologise for the inconvenience caused!
Product delivered on time so no complaints but could have bought it 30% cheaper had I bothered to look!
Chemicals well packed and easy to open
Very good and prompt delivery.
Sadly the product has done nothing to clean the pool lining as was promised. I will try again, after trying to clean and rubbing with a proper sponge for a long time, but despair that I have wasted my money.
SPC seems to have changed a lot over the past couple of seasons!
The web site has changed and not so good in ease of use!
Prices seem to have increased and I note the prices all seem to been rounded up to 99p!

But SPC are just about competing on quality and price with Amazon diect suppliers -
Generally I find the service very good, certainly fast. However, on my most recent acquisition I was sent ph increaser not reducer.
Hi, thanks for your review, we are sorry to hear about the packing error. If we're informed of any discrepancies we always rectify straight away. If you could send us an email and we will organise an exchange for you. Many thanks!
Chemicals arrived as described.

Was promised a free gift for spending over £40, but did not get provided with an opportunity to choose, very misleading.

Would probably use amazon in future as the kits you can purchase through them are much more convenient, delivery is most likely faster with prime too.
Hi Zac, thanks for your review. On some devices the security pop up blockers block our free gifts selection window from showing but this doesn't mean you can't have one! I'll send you an email so you can choose the one you'd like and we can send out for you. As for the kits on Amazon, I'd double check what you are getting as a lot of places are selling them with less quantities so it may not be as good a deal as what they are advertising. Plus with Amazon, you don't get the chemical advice which we are able to give as we are swimming pool specialists. Our delivery is next day. Hope that helps, Kind regards, Jayne
Website did not indicate that the product was out of stock, still not received
I haven’t received my order yet and no email to let me know when it’s coming.
You forgot to send my free pack of replacement butterfly clips.
Please recommend for other people not to order 20 kg. of chlorine tablets as they are too heavy for old people.
Raised a query with SPC re. delivery issue (had a delivery notification by text which didn't materialise). Awaiting response on this, although recognise couriers are a third party.
An item was delivered not ordered or paid for.
It would have been easy to have retained item unnoticed and unpaid for
However I reported this for it to be and was returned
A thank you from you would not have gone amiss
Order arrived late this time ordered on Tuesday arrived on Saturday
The despatch service is very good, but if you place an order within the allotted timescale on a Friday, I think that standard delivery should include a Saturday delivery at no extra cost. Having to wait until the following Monday is not good enough. When Pool chemicals are required, it often involves a timely treatment to the Pool. Having to wait two further days is really not good enough.
The service was fine except I think there was a mistake in the order.
The delivery arrived several days late and the free gift was not included.
If you have forgotten your password it is hard to log in
The ordering is excellent but the delivery service is not up to standard they seem to drop the parcels of anywhere without checking that they have the correct address
This rating is low because UK Mail did not do the next day delivery as scheduled. It was far from an efficient next day service!
Swimming Pool Chemicals is rated 4.84 based on 3,071 reviews