Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimming Pool Chemicals
Read Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

About Swimming Pool Chemicals:

swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk is part of Total Pool Chemicals, one of the UK's leading suppliers of leisure pool and spa chemicals. We have been supplying speciality chemicals and technical expertise to many of the country's busiest pools since 1988. In 2001 we founded swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk to bring our competitive prices and plain-talking problem solving skills to the domestic customer. We aim to sell you the best quality products at competitive prices and provide help and advice without technical jargon.

The product is excellent - I have bought it from you for many years. However, this time is not so good as I cannot open the container! It always used to be a screw top but this time I think it is supposed to pull off and I cannot get it off and nor can my husband. Do I have to drill a hole to insert a screwdriver? I would be grateful for advice. My phone no is 01908 611052.
I haven't yet used the chemicals but they have all arrived safely and good value for money I felt. Was not delivered quite as quick as anticipated but I did order it on Christmas Eve so can understand with current situations why it may not have come in the time frame indicated. But on the whole very happy with it.
All good but you offer me a trade discount as we are a commercial pool but it doesn't work on line. I always have to phone up to get you to apply it and sometimes you don't.
I've been using this firm for 10 years and they have never let me down
Fast delivery good price
Prompt delivery, good value for money.
Good communications and fast transaction, pity about Hermes delivery which was poor
All ok but could not use PayPal which I pointed out to your staff as I had to ring your company. I hope you have resolved this problem.
First time order .
seemingly no problem.
Effectiveness and quality of product yet to be seen.
A+ service!
Easy transaction / prompt delivery, will be using again
The website is easy to use, the delivery is quick, the only problem I have had is with processing the payment through PayPal. I tried on a Saturday and Sunday many times to order the chemicals and in the end had to make a phone call on the Monday morning. The lady that answered the call knew exactly what the problem was and said to use the Sage payment system instead. I have never used that before so was a little hesitant, but my comment would be that if PayPal isn’t working couldn’t you put a message on the webpage saying this, or remove PayPal as an option?
Prompt supply
Usually deliver on time - always helpful with queries technical or commercial.
Good prices - quick delivery. Delivered to neighbour in error!
Great quality goods good price and quick delivery
Great service and quick delivery, slightly upset that the item I ordered is now on offer about a week later, but such is life!
Very friendly staff and efficient service
Came out very promptly to assess my pool and availability of items excellent
chemicals came when promised
Very good and quick delivery. Would have given 5 stars but they no longer stock the filters for my hot tub so had to go direct to jacuzzi.
Delivery excellent and product good. The granulated chlorine would be much more user friendly if in a 5 litre plastic bottle rather than in a tub.
Swimming Pool Chemicals is rated 4.84 based on 3,061 reviews